Letter Thread

Get those words off your chest

Attached: letter.jpg (460x360, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't think of someone which has gone so crazy about me. I can't let you go, I am sorry that you love me and I don't. I hope one day you'll just get over me, I am miserable and we both know it.
A

dear c
i've never felt this way before. there has to be something more to this bond than we will ever understand. all we can do is feel

Arianami Bae,

I love your toes, unclavically.

-Puddleglum the Marsh Wiggle

Attached: 1521874497934.gif (400x400, 335K)

Why can't you let me go?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh god user, that was hilarious. The way you write, too funny.

im glad you got a laff out of it user

Attached: qq.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Why can't we be together?

I had a crush on someone at work. I ended it, but it snapped me out of my oneitis for you. I still think about you though, and imagine a life together. I will be moving soon and I will choose a place I think would make you comfortable, even though it's likely we won't ever see each other again. Still, making choices that would please you makes me happy...like ending my crush because I still want you and not her.

There, there, don't let that big meanie get to you. I'm sure C would understand.

If you are going to be miserable anyway, then come be with me

Dear parents

I'm sorry life turned out this way. I feel like I am a dissapointment to you and it's crushing my soul. You deserve better.

Son

who is this addressed to? j?

You are in my mind always I need you please come right back

Attached: 12.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

Yeah, you're miserable, but we could make each other happy if you'd just let me in.

This is the most original post on this board.

R I don't how to do anything without sounding insane so I'm just going to cry silently 3 years is too long I don't even know you anymore

-m/n
I've never wanted to kill myself more than I ahve rifht now, I hope you feel something similar at least but if you don't thats okay Ive been prepared to die alone for so long I hope you know who I am talking to fuck I miss you so fucking much

I hate you so much I wish I could fucking destroy you but I guess I'll just stop being around you instead
Kys seriously
-M

I'm sorry I hurt you, but you hurt me and never acknowledged it. I fell out of love with you a long time ago when you showed that side of you. I just stopped seeing a future with you, I'm sorry. Also you're a fucking subhuman cuck.

>but you hurt me and never acknowledged it.
Did you acknowledge it to them? Or perhaps you were just quietly resentful about it; leaving problems unattended and letting them fester.

A,
I had never felt the way I felt about you before. Not while you were around, I feel that way about everybody. Once you were gone was when I noticed something was different. I talked to my therapist about it. Turns out infatuation and anxiety feel the same. Who knew?
-M

I love you so much I feel so bad when you ignore me
What should I do ? Get you out of my life ? You seriously make it worse, but at the same time I feel like I need you and it will be empty without you
Please, give me a way to decide to leave you
Stop being so nice and awful at the same time, just pick one

Image and post absolutely original and vital.

Attached: DZ3QTq4VoAAKSBZ.jpg (728x1048, 79K)

I tried to get over you when you dated other guys. Maybe someday I will, but not yet. You aren't miserable to me.

Do you mean that you don't think we will ever get together, but you can't let me go but you wish I stopped holding out hope?

You betrayed me when you broke up with my father. You betrayed me when you chose an abusive soulless manipulative alcoholic psychopath to marry that made me feel like an intruder in my own childhood home. You betrayed me by medicating me from 6 yrs old giving me tics, anxiety, turning me into a numb displaced neurotic mess that thought that there was no hope. I had to get away from you and cut ties to gain perspective. You leeched from me, put the burden of care in my hands to shoulder the results of your neuroses, then tossed me aside when you no longer had use. You taught me to be selfish since nobody else would care, you made me hate myself. You made me feel guilty for not wanting to accept poverty, for having ambitions other than caring for the family. If killed myself you would be over the moon as it'd be another notch in your belt and you'd wail and play the victim until you were sore in the face. You are poison.

I get it you want to figure yourself before entering a relationship, thats fine. I miss my friend, we had so much fun together and Ive never connected with someone like that before. We dont have to meet in person or talk everyday. I just want my best friend in my life forever I love you

I wish you'd write me a letter here. I need it...

I will someday. Hang in there

If you want me to go, say so. Remembering that you do things like this with other guys makes me miserable that I still want you.

Attached: 1523031395704.jpg (909x682, 121K)

Who Violetto Ebagahden here?

Attached: Violetto.jpg (770x546, 113K)

Everyone so thirsty for this A. Annas really are the worst femanons

I am sending out a distress signal on all frequencies to the Ashtar Galactic Alliance:

I am one of you! I have been trapped on this planet called Earth. These apes called humans have enslaved me. Send help.

magari muori

S

im still thinking about your name every single day for some reason, maybe its just habit

M/B

youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4

F

Wanting to be with someone and getting a bunch of anxiety because of the unknown feelings sucks. Once you take the first step and get closer to them the anxiety eventually disappears, and the infatuation turns into something beautiful.

I feel the same feelings as expressed in this letter for my best friend.

I wish you needed it. I wish.

I never wrote to you because I figured you're doing okay. I thought I was protecting people by staying away. Whenever I thought about reaching out I was too worried you'd get attacked too. I had to accept the consequences. If there were room for any apology that wouldn't hurt you, you would have already had it.

Attached: 7502643.jpg (340x270, 32K)

You died on a Saturday morning, and I had you placed here, under our tree. And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground. Mama always said dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't. Little Forrest, he's doing just fine. 'Bout to start school again soon. I make his breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. I make sure he combs his hair and brushes his teeth everyday. Teaching him how to play ping-pong. He's really good. We fish a lot. And everynight we read a book- and he's so smart Jenny. You'd be so proud of him, I am. He, uh, wrote you a letter, but he says I can't read it, I'm not supposed to, so I'll just leave it here for you. Jenny, I don't know if Mama's right or if its Lieutenant Dan, I don't know if we each have a destiny or if we're all floating around accidental, like on a breeze. But I think maybe its both, maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away.

HAHAHAHA Original laughter!

You're a horrible person, Taylor

Oh please, you're too ugly on the inside, you delusional whore. Eat your goddamn meds, you're still terrible with managing your insecurites.

I never was relevant enough to be anything really. I just hang on in life. Not like anything I say or do matters. All I can feel now is apathy and misery.

fuck you shaun

lmao I'm not even shaun, you're still a shitty person. No surprise someone ELSE would hate you, too.

Attached: 1359162312908.png (640x480, 366K)

I do, so much... and you know this

Dear B,
Tbh masturbating with a dildo feels way better than having sex with you.
-H

Dear H,
The feeling is mutual.
-B

I walk alone. Mainly because I never was needed.

I wank alone. Mainly because only my hand is needed.

I wish I had a McFlurry right now. I wish.

Hey M. Where did you get money to see therapist, you hobo?
A

I'm sick of these games. Please stop.

You sound like someone I know with BPD.

They all sound alike. It's a typical shitty attitude common among people with BPD.

I would write you something, I suppose, but I think that you are better off without it.

who is this? i hope it's not t

Trash. Whore. Slut. Cunt. Stupid fucking bitch. You think you got away with what you did? Not by a long shot. I'll destroy you in all the way you can be destroyed. Fucking harlot. Just you fucking wait, you slut.

Please write your post?

yes, my name is t.
i'm ben t.
i'm bent.

>Trash. Whore. Slut. Cunt. Stupid fucking bitch. You think you got away with what you did? Not by a long shot. I'll destroy you in all the way you can be destroyed. Fucking harlot. Just you fucking wait, you slut.
this really tips my fedora, and i'm a virgin

Same, I'm t.
t ea
teat.

Tits.

>this really tips my fedora, and i'm a virgin
shocker, so are they.

, why insult that person that way?

Dear R
I love you so much, more than anything in the universe in fact. I miss you so much too it's unbelievable and I wish we could spend more time together but I understand that you're busy, stressed, and not feeling so well. It just bugs me sometimes because I want to give you all my time and spend every minute with you and no one else.

Aww that's cute.
Is my silence really getting to you this badly?
I thought you loved your little boi hovering beneath your ass huffing and puffing while he looks like a weird ugly gnome.

You had your chance, you hurt me, go fuck yourself.

Not so dear K,
I hate you. I hate you so much. Hate is a very strong word, and I believe now is the time I should use it. You fucked with me, my family, and my friends. And to think that I used to love you. My life is now a complete hell because of you, and I have tried to take my life twice. I can't believe that you could do that to me. I gave you so much, and you toss it out. I obviously know now that you don't care, but know, that even then, if you try to talk to me or my family; bad things will happen. Good riddance for now and for ever.
-C

Attached: doitnigga.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>I thought you loved your little boi hovering beneath your ass huffing and puffing while he looks like a weird ugly gnome.
what?

They're projecting user that is what some of the responders will do.

I want a greentext on this. plz

Attached: FUCKSHITDAMN.gif (301x300, 949K)

Indeed I am, let me roll with it.
She'll never know this place exists anyway.

I spend too much time having internal conversations and soliloquy's

only thing I want now is to have much more time doing just that, without being interrupted.

Attached: 1522799556191.png (500x569, 132K)

To A, M, G, S, F, A, A, M & C

Next time you want to stop hanging out with someone, don't be a hypocrite on the reasons you don't want to hang out with them. Also, don't deliberately and obviously avoid them when they sit in the room with you. I could tell you were moving away.

Also don't wake them up by coming to their door in the middle of the night and pretty much shitting on their every insecurity when they're vulnerable like that.

I've still got severe social anxiety, and would never wish this on anyone else.

Signed,
Z

I'm not interested in you. So quit following me around.

Vagina detected

begone thot

Silly there are no women on the internet.

Hello V.
It's been a decade since you introduced me to this place and it's been almost half that since we last spoke.
I hope you're doing well.
C.

I really loved you even though I knew I shouldn't. It hurt me so deeply when you chose to be with someone else. It still hurts. I can't bear to face you again even if you want to try again. It's my own fault for pushing you away. This is what I wanted, isn't it? For you to be happy with someone else. It's not fair that it has to hurt me this much still after so long, but at the same time this is or off I'm too fucked up to be any good for you. Remember that you didn't mess things up. I chose this and got what I deserved. Just be happy, please, or it was all for nothing. I am sorry for what I did.

Why ? What did I do wrong ? Did I make you feel awkward ? Am I not good looking enough ?

To the four of you.

It might not have been objectively proven and I might not possess enough evidence to cast the blame on you, but I've done enough thinking, researching and putting conjecture together to become convinced that it was your fault I have fallen apart completely and utterly as a human being.

Over the last thirteen years, the results of your actions and my dysfunctional family have made sure that my life has been nothing but perpetual agony. My body is falling apart and I have staved off death multiple times already through effort of will alone. My mind is eroding, I can barely remember what I did or said two minutes ago. My skin is covered in sores and lesions, my hair is falling out and I have to live depending on a drug whose supply has been granted to me only through good fortune.

You did this to me because it felt funny to you. Because seeing someone suffer got your heart running faster, like pulling legs of an insect and watching it huddle around, lacking for something it knew it should have. Now my life is entering its final stage of decline and I will not abide dying quietly. If all else fails and my treatments too, I will be coming for you. I will kill you all, just like you have killed me more than a decade ago and I will kill your children too if you have any, for I have been denied even the option of having them.

You keep following me everywhere I go. I need some privacy.

In my heart, I know nothing good will ever come from me or my life. I just wish that I could have remained that perfect illusion of a person until the end for you. But it's too late for that, and it's been so long that I feel like I can finally accept it. Even if it doesn't change the fact that I miss you, and will have felt regret because of what happened, I'll face it on my own and move forward as much as I can muster. You always told me to be happy and to live for myself, I'm trying to. Even if you don't care about me and my happiness anymore, I want to live by the words of you when we were friends. Whatever ends up happening to me, or whoever the new people I meet are, your words and what we lost will always be a benchmark for me. Thank you for being there for me. You did care, I know you did and me saying you didn't was just a way to rationalize away the pain. I've understood now that the best apology to you would not be through words but through my actions, to be more compassionate and loving to people in the future. I can't promise much but I will say you changed my life, and those experiences with you shaped me in a way that is too deep to turn away from anymore. Thank you and I hope you share many happy memories with your friends, and partner. I'll do my best to try and get to that point on my own too. This was all I ever wanted with you, do you understand now why it hurt so much to continue talking to you? Soon it will fade away as nothing more than a dream, but I'll enjoy it up until the point that it's gone forever

Attached: illust_64837760_20170928_000819.jpg (573x809, 162K)

Neither of you failed as parents, I was just born with faulty wiring in my head and I wish the world around me would let me die

Attached: 1516245345027.png (640x426, 495K)

>having parents that cared about you
laughing at your life m8

>cared
They still care, they've invested a ton in me, have made constant efforts to make me progress in life, lately they've been asking "are you feeling ok user" a lot as well. Today I walked in on my dad almost begging someone to take me in at their company. I understand the value of this and recognize they're doing their best as parents, but I am completely incapable of empathizing and I really just want life to end.

Attached: 1519493327612.jpg (337x355, 21K)

>Today I walked in on my dad almost begging someone to take me in at their company.
HAH Imagine being me and having your dad abandon you at 15, getting kicked out at 16, and having your mother use you as a financial sponge.

Be thankful

I live in a comfortable enough neighborhood but I grew up with a fair share of friends that had trouble at home and dealt with either abandonment from parents, or violence. I can empathize and all but

>Be thankful
I can't, as stated, I can recognize the effort they put in makes them good parents and that a lot of people wish they had someone half as dedicated as my dad. But I just can't empathize, I am naturally unable to do so, I don't care about any of this or life in general, I want to die. Since they, and whatever friends managed to remain patient enough to deal with my shit, have noticed my autism, they keep me under periodic watch to prevent me from necking myself.

Attached: 1518992872525.jpg (805x645, 160K)

Dear J
I love you. Is it real when your voice makes my heart skip a beat?

Attached: 872E1138-1F7E-4D7E-AB1D-8D01862CFF7F.png (2048x1393, 1.87M)

K,
Yes, it is.

>But I just can't empathize
Maybe not now, but you will eventually. You should do something good for your parents every once in a while and stop viewing their actions as meaningless. It sounds like your only reason to die is apathy, and that is (quite simply) not good enough.

I have more reasons to die than you do by a large margin but you'd never catch me wanting to neck myself.

Ravioli ravioli what are the initialsoli

This lack of empathy has been running for long enough for me to know it won't end, and that it spans more things than the dedication my dads put towards improving my life, I didn't care much when my gramp's died and he practically raised me.

>It sounds like your only reason to die is apathy, and that is (quite simply) not good enough.
It's more than enough reason, life doesn't hold any significant value for me and I wish it to end.

Dear J
You already replied to me in this thread. I got a new keyboard installed just so I can do this. even though you opened up to me I still love you. I know we both re assured each other but I'm scared, it's me,

>It's more than enough reason, life doesn't hold any significant value for me and I wish it to end.
It's your choice to make life meaningless. You're choosing to do it. It's not something that's forced upon you. Life's a natural journey and you're just refusing to take it.

V,

I wish I could be who you want. You're everything. This hurts too much...

Dear any girl in a 100 mile vicinity of me,
Please let me fuck you. I am going to die if I don't get a piece of ass.
Sincerely,
user

>It's your choice to make life meaningless.
It's not, it's life's responsibility to present itself with a meaning for me to live through it, life isn't exempt from the "burden of proof" I suppose is what I'm trying to say. I see no reason to live life and have never been presented with a reason that made me want to live it.

>Life's a natural journey
So is death, I'm merely accelerating the natural journey.