Why are white people more afraid of ghosts?

Why are white people more afraid of ghosts?

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InLfUMjyKNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks kill

They unironically aren't. On average nigs and spics are far more superstitious and fearful of the supernatural than whites.

I ain't Afraid of no ghost

Origini

Attached: bib-alert-mail.png (310x463, 84K)

Literally and unironically this
Sure you might have more old lesbian white women talking about them and starting ghost hunting shit, but dindus and freeloaders are all way more into ghosts. Shit, the Mexicans still piss themselves in fear if you bring up cuycuy or however you spell their boogeyman.

youtube.com/watch?v=InLfUMjyKNo

Well nigger over here you see we say we aren't afraid of ghosts till we here some weird shit and think about all those black people who die in horror movies because they're dumbass didn't runaway. Then we run

What to a white person is a haunted house is a potential crack house to a black man

they have more to lose than non whites D:

We conquered all real threats in the world so we make up some now to worry about

>we conquered

sure bud.

Who ran the largest empire in the world? Wasn't spics that's for sure. All non-whites literally live on the benevolence of white people, only race to voluntarily end slavery.

>we

sure bud.

Origiinalniy content

do you not realize there is a huge underclass in those empires? claiming racial glory on the achievements of nobles and soldiers is like saying whites are the wealthiest because billionaires are white while your situation is not that of a billionaire.

I can attest to spics being massively superstitious. I'm Cuban and seeing my mom and grandmother throw "holy water" everywhere was a very common sight during my teen years. It was fucking annoying. Especially when it got on my clothes and I had to go to school with black clothes that had white spots on them (we had a uniform in one school I went to). I got picked on enough and as a dumb, overemotional teenager, white spots on my clothes was the end of the world.
I was the only one in my entire family who didn't believe in ghosts. Once, when my uncle moved into a house that was supposedly "haunted" and everyone would make up stories about how they saw or heard ghosts. My grandfather would start yelling at me on multiple occasions in broken English that it was my fault the demons were in the house and that I was leading the demons to us. What a weird thing to tell a 13 year old.

That's pretty obvious though. You're basically saying people should not be allowed to take credit for their country if they win in an event like the Olympics or their local football team who won a game, even though they've supported them through wins and losses, even though ironically the user you were replying to was not actually taking credit.

It isn't? Most of the time I see videos of people screaming about demons its black people.

i dont take credit for the works of another. not going to debate if he was or wasnt, find someone else to boast to.

But you should, that's basically what management is. Who do you think supported the nobles and the soldiers by providing them with food and weaponry, they didn't hunt or gather themselves, it was the so called 'underclass'. So by proxy, the underclass should be able to take credit too. The same way as the footballer gets his wages paid by the supporter, therefore the supporter is well deserved of credit. Agreed, a debate is not needed. Just clarification.

Its like normies are retarded and we robots are just rediculed and singled out by them. I mean how can you think having certain kind of dream can give you the number of the lottery or dead people walking around taking taxi and shit? I got a friend who unironically believe the second and im just too nice to call him a retard

thats a lot of reaching.

i don't remember in wich shithole some white who came to study soil got burned to death by nignogs because the witch of village told them the white scientist were vampires

this "reaching" pleb whites do is why the white race got so stagnant and cucked. why accomplish anything on your own when you can masturbate and claim glory for the actions of those in your race by boasting.