Wow this really makes you think now doesn't it?

Wow this really makes you think now doesn't it?

Attached: 1517516679978.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Thats why you beat your kids I mean physically discipline them

Only if you're a complete anti-sex autist. People have sex, that's the way of life, that's how you made your hypothetical daughter. I wouldn't mind if she had sex with a dedicated bf and later husband, I want grandchildren. If she turns into a degenerate whore, well, that's an another thing entirely.

I would actually go as far sperm spinning to make sure i have a daughter.
I could not bring a son to the future femapocalypse world.

Dump thot or stupid sjw
Which one are you gonna make her be? Honestly you shouldn't get to attached to a daughter seeing as you're basically just raising a living sex doll until they mature to be sexed

Best recreation of this meme I've seen!

Attached: 1514010571170.jpg (1462x1462, 288K)

if she turns into a degenerate whore not only is it your fault but that would make you an "anti-sex autist" lmfao

Merry was a very wise Hobbit.

You can accept sex as a healthy part of life without being a filthy degenerate. You would understand that everything is polarized if you didn't have autism.

So being a degenerate whore is a part of life

What I want to know is why you'd get mad at the daughter being a degenerate whore but you don't care if she's doing it to "have your grandchildren" when it's both the same thing

>having sex to reproduce is degenerate

Attached: 1506969404789.png (629x504, 36K)

daughterfags btfo

>Having sex only to reproduce somehow makes you a better person

That's some wild brainwashing you got there.

Bringing another being in to existence again Thier will is not moral

See, it used to be that the father would get a role in the vetting process and befriend his son in law, or at least tolerate him after much relationship building.

>Implying I ever said that.
Learn reciprocal reading you brainlet.

Can you guys tell me why you'd prefer a son when you know he'd have to go what you guys went through?
Would you all impart some wisdom on them so they wouldn't make the same mistakes?
I honestly wouldn't know what to tell him.
Ive tried and failed.
I'd know that a daughter could focus on her studies or her interests without being sex starved.

These days it's bf gf shit so none of that family stuff

Glad you will never reproduce.

Unironically this.
I never asked to be brought into this miserable wretched world, and I can't end it because of primal instincts designed to anything and everything to avoid death.
What a sick cruel joke

Attached: mJhyqXH.jpg (785x644, 46K)

I'd help you with that problem if there weren't laws against it. You just can't win, can you?

I actually might. I come from a Pakistani family like shuaiby so they might give me wife but I should decline since it's wrong.

Yes I feel just like you do

No really why is having sex to have sex different from procreating besides what comes from it

It's not cuckery if you bend your daughter's bf over and fuck him yourself.

You can't end it because you're being a bitch-boy. I don't know you. I don't know whether you work hard every day, or if you're just a lazy retard like most of the people on this board. Either way, whether life is cruel or not, you don't get to blame anyone else on the fact that you're still alive. And there's no point in going around labeling things as degenerate. Literally no one cares. Humans sex because it's their primal instinct too.

Guess they better fuck her first then huh OP?

I physically cannot bring myself to end it even though I don't want to exist anymore, call me whatever you want it won't change the fact.
Primal instincts can be immoral, sexing people against their will for example, please think about what you type before submitting.

>the Chad father
>raises strong daughters and sons
>sees children as an extension of himself, wants them to succeed
>happy to have dozens, or even hundreds of beaming happy grandbabies
>children appreciate his tutelage, will care for him in old age

The virgin you
>either an antinatalist dead-end or he wants to fuck his daughter, turning her into an insane suicidal slut and effectively poisoning his own genetic line for good

>strong daughters

Not sure you know what that means in the current world.

>sex with a dedicated bf
Implying she won't be a whore and ride the cock carousel from her teens to late 20's

Not physically weak (a fucking hamplanet), not mentally weak (a fucking coalburner), and not emotionally weak (a trans-fat polymorph attack helicopter with rainbow hair).