Just had an abortion lads

just had an abortion lads

Attached: 15230193571721796325025.jpg (2560x1536, 1.13M)

What, no picture of the baby soup?

enjoy the burning fires of hell

Attached: easter.png (861x915, 312K)

post it on /b/ gore isnt allowed here

You're a fucking whore. Thats all you'll ever be

> just had an abortion lads

That you Ciara?

Do you think women regret getting an abortion after finding out the baby was female?

Attached: 0cf49fd7-59e0-4f75-9900-aa4b6de164d7.gif (750x1000, 186K)

>lads
Boys can't get abortions.

nothing to see, i took some pills and started having a relatively normal period

>gets an abortion
>immediately post on Jow Forums
sure OP

Congratulations femanon! Hope you enjoy a speedy recovery

Nice frog. Mind if I save?

Attached: 1521714876155.jpg (2048x1536, 290K)

Women tend to care much less about the gender of their baby than men do. I think most would feel equally regardless whether the baby is a girl or boy

It depends on the situation. Biologically, people have more daughters in difficult, hungry times and more sons in stress-free times, so that's at least what women's bodies prefer.

>so that's at least what women's bodies prefer
But it's the sperm that determines the gender.

thank you! i expect things will go pretty smoothly from here.

If I ever have kids I hope I have boys, I cant imagine having daughters desu

what are you on about? It's the sperm that makes the gender

HA fuck off whore nobody cares

Most conceptions are miscarried. 50% are miscarried in the first month; of the surviving fetuses, 10-25% more will be miscarried before the end of the first trimester. (We're not including abortions in these numbers.) The circumstances determine which are culled. For instance, girl fetuses are much more likely to be able to stick it out through a famine than males are, although they are more fragile overall.

But it's the miscarriages that determine which fertilized eggs come to term.

Tzzzz crying bitches who are too scared of responsibility: Uh with a kid i cant go suck dicks on weekends. fucking pathetic

have you ever taken care of a child? just curious

Why would such a post be made on the loser virgin board?

Why not? Are you scared you couldn't raise them well?

No i havent. My chance got stolen away desu.
Im just fed up because people seem to think live is not precious enough to warrant sacrifices. Its always easy to argue with your own youth and hard circumstances but if you really want to provide a good life for a child there is a way.
There is a lot of help you can seek as well.
But thats just my opinion. Live and let live or something like that..

>admitting to being a murderer
you're a freak

If you paid for it with your own money,then i don't care.If you used government subsidized program like"planned parenthood" then i hope you get stabbed to death by a nigger in dark alley.

Enjoy hell you spawn of satan, you and all your whore friends who kill children.

Attached: whatamIreading.icon.jpg (800x600, 381K)

respectfully, i think you're overestimating how easy it is.

i have a lot of experience with babies and children. i'm the oldest of a big bunch and i was given a fair bit of responsibility towards them (not too much though). watching them grow up was fascinating, their similarities, their differences. much of my work life has been nannying, so i've built relationships with a couple of families and i've gotten to help more little people grow up. i've also volunteered at headstarts, ie low income daycares (as a pro-choice person, i want to help women to *actually* have the choice to carry their pregnancies to term, you know?).

so i feel like i know a lot about what a kid would need out of me....and i can tell that being a parent, having that ultimate responsibility for a child, is wayyyy harder than just caretaking, harder than i can probably imagine.

i do want a kid in a few years. i want to work very hard in my therapy first, so i can be mentally healthy enough to be a good mom....& also, so that i can be mentally healthy enough to take a break from my psych meds while i'm trying for a baby/pregnant/nursing. that's my goal.

my boyfriend paid for it out of pocket. we wanted to split the shittiness of the situation equally, so i took the vomiting/pain/fatigue & he took the financial hit....seem fair?

I never said its easy. I think its quiet the opposit of "easy". but i think with the right mindset its possible. not in all situation of course but in my experience a lot of people just seem to take the easy way out.
I experienced the nearly exact situation but from the mans perspective. Nobody gave a fuck about my opinion tho.

You fucking off from this board, and burning in hell is fair.

tits or get the hecking frick out