If being a female would be a bannable offense here this board would be 100x times better

if being a female would be a bannable offense here this board would be 100x times better
prove me wrong

Attached: y.png (480x480, 116K)

we just need more gay threads and to stop talking about females. don't give them attention and they'll shut up.

Trap stuff just have to be a bannable offense only restricted to /lgbt like ponies and this board would be fixed to be honest

>implying content quality wouldn't increase dramatically if we banned gays instead

case in point

hmff hhhmm ggg
takes mouth off cock
yeah
hffffhhm

Ban females and traps and gaybots, all three are just looking for attention because I am le epic fembot/boipuccibot/gayboibot

All the fucking same shit

right on time, whore.
>banning gays on r9gay
such a smart, independent woman.

>Women come to the board, get attention
>More women follow, get attention
>/soc/fags and other beta normies notice, come to the boards to try to get roasties.
>Roasties get even more attention, grow bolder.
>Unironic just beee yourself, and "women aren't that bad" posting.
This is what is happening, and it's the general pattern that any male space on the internet, or really anywhere falls to. Women feel left out, see an easy opportunity to be center of attention, weak faggots give them attention and encourage them, thirsty normies follow. Soon, the original males there are outcasts in their own outcast space.

Opie is right. Since you can't count on everybody to not be a weak faggot and reward roasties with attention, the only solution to prevent the decline is to not allow roasties in the first place.

Ban
>females
>homosexuals
>socially and sexually active "people"
>shills
And this board will be bearable again

This. Institute wizchan policy, and watch the quality of the board improve instantly.

in 2011 Jow Forums was replaced with /soc/ so your point is kind of dumb. "outcasts" on Jow Forums were just young lads who grew in late or had interest in anime and video games and shock humor.

getting people like you angry is just as entertaining as getting some normie angry. "just beee yourself" has the same purpose as "women are sluts"

Ban the females, ban the gays, and ban the trannies/traps/whatever the fuck they call themselves.

The actual females of r9k are completely tolerable. You retards just need to stop getting baited.

You want to clean up this board?

>ban obnoxious gay and trap posters
>ban roleplayers
>ban *brap* posters

That's a good start at least.

Attached: image.jpg (952x716, 441K)

Ban fags and traps first. One step at a time. Women go after that.

I dunno man I like arguing with roasties specifically land whale roasties who think they deserve a good healthy boy

>100x times

Attached: 1521673168199.png (621x702, 56K)

wizchan is boring though

the largest threads are those talking about boipussy. Saw one the other day over 400 replies and if you look right now the trap and gay threads are the largest group represented and I assume why you don't want a REAL female on this board

its not just about the quality of women posts or them being unable to relate to our troubles (which is true btw)
Whenever a woman identifies her gender thread goes to shit due to cucks starting to orbit her spamming her with questions and asking for contacts

Attached: akmm1aVr_700w_0.jpg (700x713, 70K)

No it wouldn't.
stop being mean idiot!

Attached: toga.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

traps are just better at being women
They geniunely crave the cock
They dont want to rush
When you cum they're disappointed they wont get to suck on it for a few more hours
They also don't want you to pull out
They want you to cum all over their ass and slide your hand on their superior slender figure with no body fat unlike a woman's body that jiggles like jello

i wouldnt mind if trap/gay threads were banned but they usually do no harm as long as you just dont visit them. if you mention that you're trap/gay in some other thread no one really gives a fuck. but when a female mentions her sex this happens

We need to ban both women and gays. The other Jow Forums is way better because it banned cunts.

I'm using a board on 2^3 ch for planning. When they fiz the boards we'll be able to post.

thats not entirely true. There are 20 calling me a roastie whore, telling me to kill myself or hope someone rapes me and only two wanting contact. Never do I see that type of hate towards trap lovers or traps. Instead they tell each other what they want to do to and for each other.

If the mods do nothing then is shilling a place that will try to make a better place that bad?

>Never do I see that type of hate towards trap lovers or traps
Don't post such a blatant lie when trying to come up with bait. Try again in a few hours when hopefully most of the people in this thread are away from their computers.

You males can't handle the bants

Attached: crying man 2.jpg (500x375, 23K)

>hay everyone I'm a woman. My opinion is now more important because I'm entitled and society panders to me

Yah, great bants there, roastie.

Don't be so scrotehurt

Attached: kek.jpg (500x667, 137K)

There was a time when it was. The rule was upheld by the posters though. "Tits or gtfo". There was no bullshit when it came to that. After the redditing and the weak faggots took over though, everything changed. Nowadays women are (you) factories that can control any thread and shut down all discussion by drawing attention to themselves, worms will make threads beginning with "femanons" because they're that desperate for female contact, you've got a bunch of faggots that literally try to BE women, and the absolute worst thing are the orbiters that now exist and have "queens" that they worship.

This only proves one thing though - the problem was never the women, per se. It's beta males, their abject spinelessness and their woman-enabling nature. Beta males are the worst thing to happen to the world.

Attached: cuck.jpg (397x421, 32K)

Okay you're wrong if you banned shitty bait threads like "le femanon here ama" bullshit or the 6 trap threads this board would be 100x better.

it is true. right now there is a huge thread /r9gay/ and not one of you even mention it

Most people filter it because mods don't care. We tried reporting it nonstop and nothing happened.

>being rejected even by /tttt/ for being worthless closeted ugly loser

>being rejected by wizchan because you aren't even good at failing life

>wouldnt mind if trap/gay threads were banned but they usually do no harm as long as you just
I don't want to see trap shit.

>This only proves one thing though - the problem was never the women, per se. It's beta males, their abject spinelessness and their woman-enabling nature. Beta males are the worst thing to happen to the world.
this this this this

I'll accept you in Valhalla.

Except those threads get half the fucking board archiving more interesting ones and leak outside of it
Besides, I shouldn't have to sail in a sea of shit to find... whatever quality we can call r9k threads

He only says this because he likes traps.

i never doubted that statement in the first place

>we need to censor Jow Forums
Kek you guys are losing your touch. Why not just fuse with tumblr?
Make Jow Forums great again rather than complaining that it's shit and adding to the spam.