Homelessness

I'm probably going to be homeless in a month or two i don't want to get into why i just want tips and advice especially about food and sleep any homeless/ex homeless anons here?

Attached: 1482326278229.png (500x332, 75K)

Hobo user here, been homeless a month this stint and over a year if all times are added up.
Question 1, where do you currently live.

Get yourself in a toasty warm city. Take advantage of free water that pretty much every restaurant gives

What for? Do you know for a fact your life will be better after the homelessness? Why not kys at this point? What keeps you going?

as soon as you make homeless friends you will be fine, they help each other more than normies, and stay around big restaurants and clubs, maybe you can find a lost wallet or something around, who knows

use your last money to go to california, florida or a warm state

If you have enough cash, get yourself a gym membership ship. Free showers/water, workout equipment if ur into that, and you can make yourself look less homeless.

Eastern half of Canada the biggest problem that i would have here is the winter also i don't live that far from a decent sized city

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 35K)

That would make me an illegal I'm Canadian

Hobo user here, that has to be the worst fucking advice to give someone.
You stay the fuck away from other homeless people, they are doing Jack shit with their life.
Unless you want to be homeless forever you focus on getting a job. If you hang out with bums you start thinking like them, in 3 months you'll be shooting up dope hanging with them.
Here's what you do user, you get food stamps, you get a jacket and a backpack, then you get 2 pairs of pants, 4 shirts, 4 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of underwear, a beanie, and a towel. You get cold at night you put on another shirt.

I always said If I became homeless I'd just murder people in their homes and live there till either people got suspicious or the power got cut off

Get some of that Canadian welfare instead of stamps, otherwise follow thisAnother thing, sleep in libraries and on college campuses, when you do this it is important that you only have ONE backpack, no duffle bags with back pack, no fucking carts. The objective is to blend in with the students, No one bats an eye to a college kid sleeping in a college library.

Try to get any job you can user, do anything you can to not become homeless. Any shit job at all, any income. Then find a cheap place to rent, a motel or whatever, anything to get a roof above your head.

They have sanctuary houses just for illegals, they'll keep you nice and cozy

> a month or two

enough time to work and get a shitty roof over your head

rent a garage or something

So should i just run across the border or what?

Yeah and to a warm city. Try San Fran since being a bum there has merit.

Ok well in that case this thread has turned into a crossing the border thread any tips on not getting caught being illegal I'm white and Don't have an accent so i should be fine right?

Attached: 14676560_1679040609074228_1433845643171856384_n.jpg (480x480, 51K)

stay at the ymca desu

there's no need to feel down

Seriously dude fight your parents

>being so weak that hanging with others makes you do the shit they do

kek