Go out with 6'5 friend

>go out with 6'5 friend
>girls approach him with "oh god, you're so tall, how tall are you?"
tall people literally cannot be robots

Attached: 1480245296001.jpg (200x200, 4K)

>be 6'4"
>also be Hispanic
>still robot

>go out with 5'6" friend
>girls approach him and flirt with him
The difference is that your tall friend is still a virgin, girls only are curious about him but would never date him.

everyone knows youre a manlet. no need to be a complainlet too.

I know this feel.

Back in highschool, i spent a day with a very tall friend (about 6'4" or even 6'5") while I was only about 5'5" or 5'6". I'll never forget how differently girls looked at him vs how they looked at me. He's not good looking and was quite unfit, in fact, on that very day I was trying to help him with his routine at the gym since I was known as the fitness freak in highschool.

I remember walking into subway after our workout and walking up to the counter. The girl was a few inches shorter than me. She looked at me completely expressionlessly and asked what I wanted in a monotone voice. I told her what I wanted and she made the sandwich then I went to the register to pay. At that point my friend had just returned from the bathroom and walked up to the counter to place his order. I looked at the girl's face and she gave a wide smile and cheerily looked up at him. She was energetic when she asked him what he wanted. Then we ate. That's just normal for him.

It's a completely different world between short or tall or unattractive vs attractive.

after reading your story i just want to fucking kill myself, thanks
honestly, cant wait until we will be able to reopen growth plates.

Attached: a2KKdE1X_700w_0.jpg (403x403, 24K)

I'm short but I have a handsome face and girls act like how they did to your friend to me all the time.
Yesterday I was in the deli getting a sandwich for dinner and these two girls walked in (both kinda qt and both taller than me) and we looked at each other and their eyes got super wide and they looked like they gasped slightly. We walked past each other and I was looking at the chips on the wall and I spun around and they were staring at my back and when I looked at them they blushed, I saw their face get red, and walked away.
This other girl was with her much uglier bf, like she was sooo qt but her bf was fat and not attractive, and when I looked at her on the line she was smiling at me and leaning into me and she would be looking at me when talking to her bf.
Basically, the ONLY thing that matters is face, height is a bonus but if you're handsome and have good proportional body girls will still get wet by looking at you. I basically only get with girls taller than me.
So OP, it's not that you're short, it's that you're ugly. I guess my post isn't really going to make you feel better because you're born with both your height and handsomeness but maybe it will alleviate some depression?

Things that didn't happen: the post. You're 6'4" right?

Yeah ugh like these threads are just made by shills from troll forums trying to make people feel bad for no reason.
It doesn't matter if you're Brad Pitt or Danny DeVito because if Danny just lost some weight he would be just as attractive to girls as Brad Pitt he just needs a better personality because that's all that matters.

height doesn't matter. Im 5'1 and never had problems with getting girls.

Some of the scariest, toughest dudes i know are short as fuck. In fact i'd say being short has made me a much braver person. When i have had to stand up for myself in the past it's always to dudes much bigger than me that can almost definitely beat my ass, so i had to know that and stand up anyway.

The majority of you are simply unlikable racists, bad/hateful people or extremely socially awkward. It's not your height that's holding you back. Your just latching on to something easy so you dont have to face something hard like actual, brutal self reflection.

> Women fawn over tall guys
> angry when we expect them to not be a hairy landwhale

Double standards are nothing new.

Attached: AjGipAR.jpg (600x900, 74K)

That's exactly my experience. Had a 6'3" friend who was always just treated better by people just because of his height.

Careful user, a post like that could attract some angryfrogs

Attached: 1522186936492.jpg (612x466, 30K)

Must have been his height, right? And not something like personality, looks, status.

You have just been acknowledged due to the same 3 numbers at the end of your post number, commonly known as "Trips"

Attached: 1495593742422.jpg (252x249, 22K)

What if they are very obese?

>tall people literally cannot be robots
FALSE!
I'm 183cm, a giant by my shithole's standards. An absolute sperg, I could've been ultra chad.

Those virgin datamining threads are chock full of tall virgins. Why are you lying?

>doesn't know the lanklet pains
fuckng kys frodo you don't know how good you've got it

>everyone can see you all the time
>always stand out
>people assume your a chad and try and talk to you only to be visibly let down
>every movement looks like a spider on lsd
>cloths never fit right

also this

You are not tall at all you autist

learn how to read my good sir, I specifically stated that my height is well above average and is indeed rare for a person to have considering that the average height in my shithole is 162cm.

>The majority of you are simply unlikable racists, bad/hateful people
cope. jeremy meeks was a gang member and he beat a kid to hospital just because he was angry. now he's getting married to a billionaire. personality doesn't mean jack shit.

Attached: Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (781x957, 70K)

>also be Hispanic
user this is the worst.
> be a dark spic
> be 6'3
> wtf.jpg
Literal BEANSTALK.