How to be a man at 5'11"?

I feel short and inseucre. I'm 180 cm and 68 kg. What to do to feel manly?

Attached: _normal.jpg (700x467, 309K)

grow a few cm

Stop being 17 years old.

>manlet cope

Fucking hell, you need to get off of Jow Forums for your own mental health

dude I legit feel insecure when I see a man taller than me, like I feel like a kid and I'm 23....

Like I said, get off of Jow Forums.

You fell for the "anything under 6'5 is a manlet" meme. Most people that post on here are probably about 5'10

if you can't get taller get wider and thicker. just lift dude who gives a fuck

>getting of Jow Forums changes facts of life
you're short and therefor a seconf class citizen.
you can try and avoid the truth if you want, but that fact still remains.

I'm saying being constantly called a manlet for being above average height by guys larping as 6'2+ all day will probably make you insecure if you are the type of person to take Jow Forums seriously.

I would worry more about the 68kgs than the 180cm.

Most countries in the world have a lower average height than 180 (developed world has like 1.76-1.78 depending on the country), but you weigh a little more than the average woman so that's the issue.

>only Jow Forums cares about height
lol, cope.
woman are far more harsh than Jow Forums is on height, they just make fun of you behind your back or indirectly.

Attached: manlets02.jpg (1112x1900, 548K)

if you think 5'11 is small you need to get of 4chin it's just gonna make it worse, that's a good average height

The difference is that 5'10 and higher is 6' for them.

yea, cope

This lol

If you think they can tell a few centimeters difference just by looking at you, you're retarded. They wouldn't even know how many centimeters 6ft is.

The average girl can't tell the difference between 5 and 8 inches, you think they know how to tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'2?

Also, those kind of girls are the ones you want to stay way from.

>"WHY AREN'T YOU MAD ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT? ACKNOWLEDGE ME AS A GOD, MY SELF ESTEEM NEEDS IT"

>no

>"WAHHH FUCKING COOPPEEEE"

All girls in that pic are niggers or fat purple haired spoiled brat white women. You wouldn't want to date either

Shit im 77kg 5'11 and no body fat and i am skinny af. Bro you must be true skelly mode. What size jeans you wearing 28s?

I'm 5'11" and taller than everyone I've ever met who calls himself 6'. I don't think I'm the one coping :>

lmao cope little dudes

Try being 5'7 you fucking cunt

>You fell for the "anything under 6'5 is a manlet" meme

That's true though

ask me how I know you are american

Attached: vdw13b51bs9z.jpg (434x308, 14K)

Kill yourself you insecure fuck. Anyways how to be a man at 5'6 and 54 kg? srs

Attached: 1522924442019.jpg (512x893, 209K)

Sleep upside down in hopes that one day you may

Become 180cm and 90kg. I feel pretty manly.

notice how all these cunts are either:
A: fat
B: thots
normal women dont care much, except maybe that you are taller than them, but not a specific criteria

>girl gets pumped and dumped
>can only get back at the guy by targeting height or penis size
>only one of these don't make her look like a slut
Hmm

I swear this height shit only exist in countries that use the imperial system. As a yuropoor i've never heard any woman refer to guys shorter than 183 as subhuman which is basically what these thots are trying to say

Attached: 1519676186500.jpg (3600x2399, 736K)

I am 182 cm. My ex left me for a guy who is "I don't know, I think equal height".

The dude is 170.

> ib4: cucked by manlet
Guy wants to marry and have kids soon. I am too autistic for that. So my bad, I guess.

if he doesnt own one of these, he's never going to make it.

Attached: inversion-chairs-health-mark.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

I'm 5'5"

Because 6' is a nice round number.

>thinking 5'11" is short
seek professional help if you actually believe this. you're not short.

Attached: 1507981818028.jpg (600x512, 29K)

>1,80
>68kg

Hey there skeleton

Attached: 1522785267309.gif (360x360, 955K)

You don't feel manly because you weight fucking 68kg, it has nothing to do with your height

Those are American women though. I'm glad even Western European don't share the same extreme shallowness

>"he" actually believes that
kek

taller people don't give a fuck that they're taller, this is the biggest meme ever.

Lmao cope harder faggot, if ur not at least 6'0 you might as will neck yourself

>cope
i love this meme

Attached: 1502073147804.png (264x191, 6K)

this, it's really pathetic when manlets try to distort reality to match their tiny stature.

Mike Tyson is 5'10". Stop being a prissy, vain faggot.

Attached: 61f4e30cf9b5132cb98cd8ab6f8fe9b7.jpg (600x347, 32K)

it is in northern and eastern europe, at least compared to young guys

68 kg is legit skelly mode or 180 cm.

Yeah, this. Every tall guy, or girl, I know IRL is pretty chill. These threads are opened by 5'10 midlets who secretly suspect that they are manlets themselves.

he's not white, nor is he a soylenta.
cope.

Gain weight you skellyfag. Im 169cm turbomanlet and weigh 64kg

Not true, im 6'2 and always smirk when I pass a manlet

When you smirk I wonder about how fun it would be to kick you in the liver and whether you would subsequently shit your pants.

you just look autistic tbqh

I'm 166cm and 77kg, twink

nigga, I'm 5'6'' born in a shithole country
stop being a whiny pussy

jfc how do you even find the strenght to carry on?

>178cm
>63kg
>feel manly enough
Yo skellybro

I don't know, honestly
hope is the last to die, I guess

but it's not anywhere close to the average weight of women

If you were tall enough you'd just find something else to focus your insecurities on, take it from me, in highschool, i was so obsessed with being 5'8" and fixated on it so much, I ignored my other genetic cons

Then when I hit 6 feet at 17, I started paying attention to my big ears, narrow shoulders and high hairline and realized that there'll always be something about myself that will nag me

Point is, there's always going to be something that bothers you about yourself. Quit being a bitch and make do with what you have

Reminder that thots are the ones that care about height. They use it to feel better about themselves and to try and divide men. Don't let them get into your head brothers.
Yeah I'm only 5'11.5" so spam cope at me all you want, but you know it's true.

You're average height or above almost anywhere in the world, faggot. Get over it.

This. 6' is an easy cutoff to remember with actual distinction between everything above and below it. 183cm is a random number and a seemingly arbitrary cutoff for the metric system.

>dude just learn to cope with it like me lmao
kek

just put on high heels cause you sound like a bitch

>What to do to feel manly?
have you tried getting your ass fucked by a hairy faggot bear?

change your mindset lol. would it be better if you were taller? sure but since its something you cant change just focus on parts of you and your life that you can

I lived in Japan for almost 2 years. I'm 6 feet (182 cm) - and I was towering above 90% of everyone. It was fucking great.

So move to Japan.

5'10" here, you aren't short, you're about average height. If you truly feel like a manlet stop drinking soy and stop eating foods high in estrogen.

The "non-whores" will never accept you since no women EVER finds a man who is smaller than them attractive.
t. bitter 5'2ft manlet

Attached: 1505250102108.png (540x416, 355K)

Height is a cope for insecure nerds on Jow Forums who want to fake confidence with size, so height and muscles.
Most of the god-tier men are below 6 foot

Attached: 22+Tom+Cruise+wallpaper.jpg (800x600, 34K)

get over it, pussy. Whats less manly, a tall faggot or a successful and confident average height guy?

Attached: faggot.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>uses metric
Probably not American idiotb

1. 5'8 is average male height
2. You are a man regardless of your size
3. My beautiful boyfriend is 5'6

The manlet since he will never gain respect from both

Attached: Pepe (5).png (640x480, 20K)

also this
just do body weight exercises and don't get envious of bodybuilders with huge physiques, most of them are miserable.

5'2 males should just date 5'2< females

>Pepe (5).png

Attached: 1489806322539.png (192x203, 80K)

womanlets are the most insecure. I've seen more tall girls date short(ish) guys than short girls with short guys

>Implying they want to date a manlets aswell

Women that small will also avoid you because it will look awkward, and still wont see you as much of a man as they see the taller ones.
Also, most short women always use the excuse "im already small, so i prefer taller men".
True manlets (5'5 and below) normally have very slim chances, ever more so in present times with massmedia helping our extintion

What time to be alive.

Attached: 1473665659185.png (700x1200, 170K)

I'm 5'6" and have dated more girls who were taller than me than shorter.

>this lanklet coping
Nice cherrypicking. That's basically only confirming that women say they want tall men, but in reality they will always go for a short man who sweeps them off their feet.

Im 5'8 and get along well with my 6'2+ friends. I also pull more pussy than them. learn hoe to be interesting and develop yourself rather than self-loath about things you cannot change. Normal people do not give a shit about your height.

he was 5'11 in his prime and that was with his midget neck. if he had a average sized neck he would easily be 6'1-2.

Sure thing buddy, may i ask your height?

>Women dont really mean what they say man!
>Trust me, i've seen a 5'5 ""manlet"" that dated a ton of girls, so you are wrong.

You dont even make any valid argurment to the pic posted though.
Being tall is seen as an attractive feature, no questions about it.

You probably are 6'3" and a bitter virgin.

>Le 5'8 ft tall
>Thinks he is short

Jesus Crist 5'8ft is average as fuck, how the fuck are you complaining when almost every woman is smaller than you? Women will only start to look down on you when you are noticebly shorter than them.
Also, gfto you normie peice of shit, every manlet thread is filled with normie asses claiming they fuck so much pussy.

Attached: 1493229586243.jpg (720x405, 23K)

No im fucking 5'2ft tall you faggot. Havent you been following the fucking replies?

>Bitter Virgin
Oh you can be damn sure i am.

Attached: 1495377567236.png (800x733, 649K)

Even in this thread a guy shorter than you posted about getting pussy. Stop being so bitter and go out there.

I am 6'5 and hold men between 6'0 and 6'4 in the lowest regard possible because these are often the guys who act like they are the top shit just because their height begins with "6". often times they brag about this because this is their only remotely redeeming quality they have, nothing else
people under 5'10 seem cool though since they have more to their personalities than their heights
I wish I could make and maintain a single friendship at all though

>Hurr a totally confirmed guy shorter than you got laid, that means every manlet can get gf easly.
>Hurr go out there

GREAT FUCKING ADVICE MAN, EVERYTHING IS CLEAR NOW I WILL BE GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK JUST BECAUSE OF THAT
JESUS CRIST, YOU NORMIES WITH YOUR OBVIOUS "HELPFUL" ADVICE GET ME EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: 1516483590835.gif (450x450, 1.29M)

>hurr I totally can't get laid because of my height
>durr all those tall virgins are lying

I'm 62kg and 180cm. not even skelly mode

What kind of girls do you see lol, 60 is about average

>Implying i ever sayed height is the only thing that counts in the first place

Just like the normies do when they are arguing in this kind of shit, they always make vague assumtions to mold their ""arguments"" and name calling when someone disagrees.

Attached: 1504867893691.png (472x605, 301K)

180 is fine tho
I'm 196 and I dont get pussy/respect from others at all
>giving a fuck about stupid pumped and dumped twats

Do drugs
Kill a bear

>tfw 5'3" and have had multiple gf's

Attached: 472b8e373b78f80480f91450f7c4d54d.jpg (396x482, 135K)

Real men don't let themselves feel insecure because of a fucking internet meme.

so accurate it hurts

oregano