(feeling)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_(feeling)

Have you ever had an epiphany, a spiritual or a religious moment, where you felt like you were in the presence of something paranormal or that you suddenly had a small enlightenment?

Attached: Average Girl.jpg (2048x1550, 967K)

yep. the God mind linked with me and almost overwhelmed me right there.

and then on a friendly visit they put the stars into my eyes.

and probably many more things i cant recall at the moment. but its probably just high level government ops. perhaps in conjunction with the God Tribe from the outer realms.

Are you schizophrenic, by any chance? Not being judgmental.

average my 4ss. She's at least a 6. Look at her features

listen here bud - we are all God's children.

My spiritual epiphany was when I busted my last but in a fat bitch. After that I devoted myself to nobility and jerking off to anime religiously

>fucking fatties
lmao

I took LSD and I realised I was becoming my father, something I have been horrified of. The irony of it was that the behaviours I had developed to avoid becoming like him were the very same ones that were leading to it.

I don't think it was paranormal, but it was certainly an epiphany.

Attached: Aesthetic Gif (18).gif (500x600, 1.89M)

>I took LSD and I realised I was becoming my father, something I have been horrified of. The irony of it was that the behaviours I had developed to avoid becoming like him were the very same ones that were leading to it.

What behaviours?

I believed if I kept myself emotionally damp and learnt to control them I would be able to avoid behaving aggressively like my father. Instead I bottled up my emotions until I had a couple of breakdowns, self harming, things my father was doing at my age. I realised that by behaving self pityingly and thinking "woe is me" about my parental situation I was pushing myself to, again, become like them. Two mentally deranged people who will never be truly happy.

My dieting was one as well. I'm quite overweight and so is my father. I thought by starving myself and eating minimally I could avoid ending up obese in later life as he is, instead I gained more.

Maybe all these seem like obviously flawed behaviours but I didn't see it that way until I took LSD.

I had a very vivid imagine in my head when I closed my eyes of my father as a young boy, the photo always weirded me out because of how similar he looks to me when I was that age. Then I had the realisations I explained above.

Attached: Aesthetic Gif (11).gif (300x300, 835K)

>Wish death upon someone
>Next day
>A person dies having same full name with a difference of one letter who lives one building away

I mean, what are the odds?
I either suck at interfacing with the universe's control panel
OR
Something out there said "Don't tempt me kid"

Epiphanies are for morons

Attached: Screenshot_20161231_160947.png (330x398, 123K)

ARE YOU GONNA LIVE YOUR LIFE WONDERIN, STANDING IN THE BACK LOOKING AROUND?

crimson
and clovers
over
and over

I've felt sudden feelings of enlightenment only when doing math.

What was going through your mind as you wrote this? I'm sure it makes perfect sense to you, but in writing form it's confusing (but very interesting)

i was talking about personal experiences.

youve never been mind touched by a mind so old and ancient and everlasting?

i could feel my mind bending, it was an intense couple minutes.

>youve never been mind touched by a mind so old and ancient and everlasting?

No i have not

>perhaps in conjunction with the God Tribe from the outer realms.
they hardly interfere in our affairs

he devoured my memories in an instant. i still have them but he took a look through. i was helpless in this mind meld but kinda excited too.

i was wide awake for this too, wasnt a dream. had a dream where a man being tortured transformed into a giant red horned devil. it was "window" mode as if i was watching a movie then the devil looked right at me and told me his name in psychic language, all i remember was it started with an A. A, The Hand of Truth.

told me in the dream that my burning thirst for vengeance drew him to me and he took it from me, a burning desire for vengeance.

my mind was bruised after the link.

as for the visitor who put stars/lights in my eyes, he was kind. perhaps it was a she. said something about a mix up or such, i talked to them here right on r9k.

I unironically realized I was destined for greatness when I got the 44444444 get

Attached: dsdsddsdsdsddsddsds.jpg (960x720, 32K)

so youre turning me into a witcher? u got some monsters for me to slay?

i merely held your beast at bay and distracted it. i couldnt possibly begin to slay it. im assuming the beast is still out there and the God tribe is hunting.

i tricked the beast. it devours pure hearts. perhaps i had one but it was damaged beyond repair. i gave it a stomachache.

i should have been consumed anyway, like all the others. but i have a lurking guardian.

i can feel you. i can feel you with my minds eye.

yes, i referred to it as exceeding myself, or communion with sophia, or invocation of buer
a strong feeling of both separation and connection, experiencing feelings of spiritual "movement", understanding things that previously were unclear, from a totally different perspective, and finding some core truth that changed me and my perspective
though they might be forgotten as time goes on and they blur in my memories with other things, notably remembered revelations that can be put into words include that meaning is not dependent on existence of a god, that meaning is possible (we "fought" nihilism and we won), that i can personally create meaning in relation to myself (the thing that must exist), and that joy is the experience of meaning and comes from self-creation and self-manifestation. these were across separate events.