Why do more and more girls leave the house without wearing a bra?

Why do more and more girls leave the house without wearing a bra?

Attached: NoBra.jpg (825x1090, 320K)

And you're complaining because..?
Wait, I know the answer you massive faggot.

Because they know guys like it and its pretty comfy

the milk truk has arrived

To make it easier to filter them out.

She's got some top tier nipples 2bh

Attached: KDTn3pK.jpg (2927x2448, 409K)

Cause bras are uncomfortable and constricting if you have small tits or so I've heard.

>all the girls age 15-18 in my country are now dressed like sluts i cant focus on the street anymore
Too bad they will be fucked by niggers

>wanting women to display some humility makes him a faggot

Wait, I know the answer you massive KIKE.

Dont get me started. I dont fucking know man.

They also post photos clearly showing nipples through cloths and whoring out like they always done while masking it as something else they are doing.

I only get mad looking/stalking/fapping to instagram photos nowdays so I just alt-f4. Cant fap to FB/instagram any longer.

In public would be for the same stupid feministic/whorish reasons.

So why do they get upset when we stare at them?

Because they don't want the mentally ill to stare at them, only the sane people

AAAAAAAARGH FUCK WHY CAN'T I FUCK A WOMAN OF MY OWN RACE ALREADY I JUST WANT TO SUCK ON SOME BIG MILKY WHITE TITS WITH PINK NIPPLES GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Attached: 1508964997552.jpg (1200x807, 96K)

Because youre probably ugly and/or creepy

they only want chad and other hot girls to check them out

If they could, they would make it so that ugly beta creeps would get arrested for even looking at them for a second too long in the same way niggers were lynched for talking to or touching white women back in the day

You only need to be like a 5/10 for them to enojy it if you arent creepy about it

god DAMN those are lovely

screw you jamal you'll make our genes dissapear

I'm literally 87~89% white

87%? i thought amerimutt was a meme i am sorry for you brother

Well said.
There needs to be more awareness about this. For example Kate Beckinsale was asked about sexual harassment and said she had been harassed at an airport by a security guard. She said he asked her out on a date but he was ugly so it was harassment. She went on to say ugly guys should know there place. No one in the me too movement or any feminist that I know of called her sexist ass out.

Why would you alt + f4 when ctrl + w necessitates less hand repositioning

I'm European with kike genes which is even worse than being a nigger. Take a DNA test when you stop being so obsessed, it'll probably ruin your day.

they do it to get men in trouble. we can't control our horny levels, so we either catcall them, grope them, or worse do a rape to them. then we go to prison and women get all the freedom. it's a dastardly plot.

I don't fucking understand how, I've got cow tits and I need a God damn bra to survive in public.

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (361x918, 152K)

Since when do you care about humility? You probably haven't showered in a week

LOL this is the funniest post

Attached: IMG_20180405_202259_189.jpg (900x1600, 164K)

women are more desperate for chad than ever

Please show off your cowtits so I can be happy for the rest of the week

We both know you won't be user. My G's will only give you momentary pleasure. Your depression will find reasons to bum you out.

I'm not depressed, just totally neutral at the moment, which is a lot better than I was before. Trust me, back in college just accidentally brushing up against a girl was enough to make me downright giddy for an entire month. Nowadays just seeing some lewd original cowtits will keep me going just the same

Gonna second with the other user.
Please bless us with cowtits.

girls are just getting sluttier in general. one day i was walking down the stairs minding my own business, and some hot latina chick in yoga pants was at the bottom getting something from her backpack, bending down with her brapper in the air. i was lucky not to spill my spaghetti because her ass was glorious, i tried not to stare as i walked past her

>Inb4 300lbs

I dance around 200

For the love of God can we please see your tits? Do girls have any understanding of how letting guys see something that girls see every single day is better than any type of reward?

that's perfect, please by my gf, i love overweight girls

I could say the same thing about dicks or arms. Would you whip out your tackle whenever a woman asks?

I absolutely would. If I can make a girl's day brighter by showing her my dick I would, will and have done so multiple times. That's me doing my civic dick duty, so why can't you please just pay the titty tax?

>my dick or arms
Yeah, go ahead and look at the framed picture of my mutilated hairy cocklet I carry around. You wanna see my arms? Wtf? I'd take my shirt off, I don't like wearing a goddamn shirt

Hur dur if you don't like the shit that comes out a girls ass you are faggot.

How was this line of thinking ever allowed to spread? You are a white knight except instead of defending women in hopes to get laid you attack other men in hopes to get laid

Not an argument faggot.

Why do all these normies come on here then accuse everyone else as being a loser. You realize you are on this board too right?

>expecting women to follow your personal expectations of archaic m'lady etiquette

Ohhh, so that's why you're still a kissless virgin.

Attached: 1.jpg (900x900, 66K)

I remember a history teacher back in middle school who grew up with a ton of hippies mentioning that it was great at the time but now all those women have horrible sagging tits.

>Why do more and more girls leave the house without wearing a bra?
Doubt it.
Unless they are basic thots, there is no reason not to wear it.
If you walk and run, they wiggle and hurt. I have a 90C and I only go braless at home.

tfw huge saggy boobs with black areolae that take up most of the boob and nipples that point at my feet. i look like i've been pregnant hundreds of times

who bitch be this

Puffy nipples you can see through clothing is my specific fetish

Those hips man, who dis

t. alt-right faggot

I just noticed the text in OPs image.

Originalllyly beautiful.

>top tier nipples 2bh
I would consider those shit-tier, prefer an actual nipple and for it not to be the same color as their base skin tone, but to each their own.

>no proof
nice larp

My gf tends to walk about the house without a bra

Attached: 20180329_154814[1].png (1215x2182, 1.69M)

Cum on her tits fampai

I've got more of her btw

Attached: Screenshot_20180116-001755[1].png (920x1635, 1.96M)

Because they don't want to have a hideous rack once they exit their prime.

You know that constantly wearing a bra is what causes tits to sag?

giv bully gf

That's what I was saying, yes.

She's quite the sub

Attached: Screenshot_20180215-002532[1].png (607x1080, 1001K)

I wish no girls wore bras. I've fucked 4 girls and everyone of them wore a padded bra. It such bullshit. You think you're getting some big perky tits then when you get her clothes off finally, there's two saggy sad floppy deflated lies looking you in the face.

With my qt Its the opposite, you dont really expect much but when she's undressed you're met by these little perky fucks.
It's great

this is what passes for sub now?

i've got a pic of her in a collar if you want it?

Post it
Either way you need to cover her in cum

I'll give her my best

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-235944[1].png (607x1080, 947K)

nigga you ain't got a sub you got someone who likes being very lighty domed like any other girl.

bras are uncomfortable and a pain to deal with apparently

dont question this kinda shit though, just let it happen

keep posting dude

Sorry it's taking me a while. Need to edit each pics dimensions and shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-000041[1].png (1440x2560, 1.66M)

bras are really uncomfortable. That said, I still wear one unless I have a hoodie on but that is mostly because my nipples are uneven and I'm self-conscious about it.

Are you going to impregnate her yet?

I went to the museum with her yesterday if that counts

Attached: Screenshot_20170630-014603[1].png (607x1080, 971K)

What's it like to be Chad? I would eat her ass like a Mexican buffet

I wouldn't really consider myself a chad
I'm probably a cyborg or some shit.
I can kind of talk to girls and I've been told I'm good looking, although I'd consider myself a 4.

So
A semi-chadbot?

Attached: Screenshot_20170630-014533[1].png (607x1080, 971K)

>Let your gf walk outside without a bra
>Share her nudes online

Would you watch me fuck her?

Because it's a game. A stupid, stupid game, just like almost everything else in this fucked up society, where you're supposed to pretend it's basically Bizarro world. You're a faggot if you're not interested, but you're a creep if you are. Everybody knows the government lies but you can't say that. And receiving attention from someone you personally find attractive is flattering, but the same attention from someone you personally find unattractive is assault.

Who the fuck lets their gf use snapchat? Fucking betas, I swear.

i never wear a bra 'cause i have autism and can't stand the feeling. also
sports bra
>nipples still show
cup bra
>makes your tots look bigger

it's a lose-lose

She walks about the house like that. Because she likes teasing me. She actually dresses quite conservatively.

That's because those women are old now. Bras aren't going to prevent sagging; probably the opposite, in fact. Smoking, having babies, getting old, unfortunate genetics, and being big will contribute to sagging. Most women in their 60's aren't going to have great boobs unless they had some ludicrously rare genetics and took exceedingly good care of themselves.

This is why small boobs on non-smokers are best.

You want those tits to go to shit? Because that's how you have those tits go to shit.

>think I'm pure roman
>90% Germanic / UK northern Europe
>10% sand nigger.
One drop. Fuck

You can say you're not a Chad all you want but you are full of shit. You have a hot ass gf Fuck you

theslutwholived from reddit

>That stripe across the bust from the shirt being pulled taught

Like an arrow through my heart, and my dick

>I used to be a chad until I took an arrow to the dick

>Chad gets to enjoy this everyday

It's not fair bros, it really isn't.

Attached: 1521084167609.jpg (500x375, 22K)

I can tell that Reddit is your home