Robots are lonely and virgin

>Robots are lonely and virgin
>Fembots are lonely and virgin
Why dont you two just become girlfriend and boyfriend and eliminate your lonely virgin problem?

Attached: 166de78ff9b6b1893dbac587c287f2da.jpg (938x1000, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnmeACwyg4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because robots don't want fembots and fembots don't want robots.

In my experience, they sort of do want each other but have snorted way too many memes and deluded themselves into thinking they are right that none will make a move on the other, and because then they won't have a reason to blame their loneliness other than themselves; which is something most don't want to do because it's facing reality.

Now that am done, I'm going back to shitposting.

Attached: 1522875215189.jpg (947x1024, 105K)

There aren't enough fembots and even if they were only like 10% of fembots would settle for a robot

Like a ratio of 10 robots to 1 fembot who is willing

Fem bots are lonely virgins by choice and are fully aware of tbe suitors lining up at their door.

Robots are ostrisized pariahs who are literally invisible to women.

Robots makes moves all the time. I saw a gambit thread walker where one guy just posted "please be my girlfriend" to every woman that posted. That's how desperate we are. And they ignor us.

I totally would but no fembot seems to want to be my gf

what kinda bs is this? i've tried multiple times to get in touch with fembots and they never respond or give contact info. they just sit in every thread saying how all robots hate women and then robots respond saying roastie blah blah blah.

femanons will settle for us once they hit 40 and their milk and pussy has dried up

because fembots only want white bfs

All the "fembots" I see posting here are not a virgin and usually talk about their ex bf

any user interested in a GFE?

very much so. yes pIease

I wish these fembots would tell me they're fembots. I have a theory my next door neighbour might be one, but she hasn't left a note on my door telling me to put my pee pee in her puss, so I'm not taking any chances.

because in discord they always seem to ignore me and only reply to all the autistic orbiters

okay drop your discord...

sure, it's tacticalwater#8363

I'd prefer a nonwhite bf but all the robots into /mu/ stuff that isn't Fantano/P4Kcore are white.

Women are mean
We got each other youtube.com/watch?v=BnmeACwyg4A

i've tried. i'd date almost any girl as long as she loved me and lived in europe.

"fembots" don't want robots, although I really, really wish they did.

Attached: cbf.jpg (657x527, 31K)

>>Fembots are lonely and virgin

Yeah, except they aren't. Go to lolcow and crystal cafe and you'll see this echo-chamber of grills who bitch about very minuscule problems they have in their relationships with normies/co-chads which they can successfully obtain in the first place but never achieve to keep due to their own failures. These same women will hate on all men despite it being their own fault for their relationships fucking up.

everything about /mu/ is absolute garbage lmao

Because fembots don't exist. Simple as that.