Comfy

>smoking the ganja
>reinstalling debian after somehow borking the whole system while installing drivers after a mindless attempt to upgrade to sid/buster
>radio dept. playing in the background
what's your vibe, user? I'm declaring this a comfy thread so incompatible vibes can go elsewhere

Attached: typingpepe.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>tfw you've smoked so much weed daily that your sober state feels almost like a different high

Time to get sober I guess *rips bong*

I feel you bruv. you gotta learn to enjoy both equally

I remember this happening to me when I was a stoner, it actually made being sober more interesting and fun than high i a weird way

>tfw you ran out and have been waiting over 3 days for your weed delivery

Attached: 1522432433234.png (2000x2000, 129K)

damn, your guy is slack

Nah he posted it 3 days ago, it's fucking Royal Mail that's at fault.

thinking about having a joint and listening to some classical while reading a book

Getting high and reading philosophy (or even watching Youtube lectures on it) is 10/10.

Attached: 1479248933133.png (232x233, 74K)

>posting weed
>royal mail
people do that in england? i always thought they had sniffer pups

im thinking of reading some fiction, but I did just get Mythos, by Stephen Fry

It's edibles but yeah, RM don't give a fuck. Deep web vendors have pretty good stealth packaging which hides any trace of the weed.

I've been thinking about getting that book actually. I hope it's a good one.

high listening to yesterdays cumtown browsing r9k and playing rs

ive read the first chapter and its pretty solid imo, if you haven't got audible you can get it for free too ;)

hmm, what vendors do you recommend, I've only ever got my buds from growers and mates

Neat, I'll probably pick it up then.

Attached: 1501265098894.jpg (509x446, 17K)

been really into cyberpunk lately. just started reading schismatrix. anybody got cyberpunk/hackercool film/lit/chinkartoon/game recs?

Is anyone else convinced that weed is the drug for bots? I just don't understand why they're all like "muh health" while doing nothing other than sitting in the dark eating shit food

For edibles? It really depends on what kind of edible you're after. There's chocolate, toffee, cookies and straight up capsules. The most important thing really is finding the right marketplace to begin with. I'd recommend Dream, there's guides out there on how to access it correctly (proper security and whatnot).

Attached: 1522555473237.jpg (952x716, 119K)

sweet, I hope you enjoy joy it, anonoriginal

thanks mate, not really into edibles if I'm honest. just love smoking weed lmao

Well you're in luck because edibles are only a tiny category on Dream. I've never bought regular weed from it but there's a shit ton of it on there.

Attached: 1502050935975.jpg (800x800, 60K)

No, because everything in the UK smells a bit like weed. It would be impractical to intercept every single mail item a sniffer dog think has weed in it.

oi oiiiiii

who still smoking? just rolled up some grapefruit kush

got a half of green crack from my guy for fixing his phone last week and I haven't been sober since. I'm smoking on Raw pre-formed cones with a little wax mixed in atm. good stuff.

sheesh, sounds tasty, bro

enjoy it while you can, user