/uni/

Living the dream edition
Its friday /uni/fags. How was your week? Any good grades? Meet anyone? Hows the job hunt?
I got rejection emails for internships and one of my groups is wanting to do something for our project tonight. Weekend is gonna be full of hwk too

Attached: univ.png (755x502, 621K)

>doing your homework
Lol

Being an engineering student requires it. I'm not smart enough to just do the exams and get a C

>not using your friendlessness to study like mad and get top marks every test
you're doing it wrong

How could I use friendliness to study?

Have 2 Chad friends in college. I'm surprised that they still take me around with them. I'm quite. The tell me I'm nice and tell me they like me.

Computer Engineering courses.
I think I'm going to fail maths.
Java is pretty easy but I need to start practicing again haven't wrote code in 1 month.
The rest of the subjects are passable

Attached: IMG_20180402_183454.jpg (1440x1080, 140K)

I'm also friends with 0 girls in college. My course has 0 girls.
I haven't talked to a girl face to face for more than 5 minutes in 3 years.

Friends bring my social anxiety ass to a club. Bunch of girls try to get my attention but I just can't help myself and run away from them like a pussy.

Attached: 651235656128754312.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

Good morning everyone :3 happy Friday!
I'm grabbing my lappy and going to the elementary school for 5 hours of student teaching. I love these kids so much.
What're you guys up to today?? :D

Attached: IMG_2866.jpg (800x800, 110K)

>5 papers due this week
>end up only doing 2
>mfw I just don't give a shit anymore

Attached: 1519627564027.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I spend too much time engaging in this boards trap drama and I'm set to fail my next test in 5 days. Rest in pieces.
Dammit

[user will regret this]

my lab just started paying me
doing well in all my tests
applied for an internship with the Comptrollers office

ever since I stopped watching anime and playing CSGO my prospects have drastically improved

Study for it user. You have five days you can do it

It's 7.5 ects. I don't think I can manage this. I hate myself. It's actually on the fifth day from now so it's like 4.5 days.

Don't you amerifags have Easter break? Or is that just a European thing?

Attached: 90c4c9c.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Just euros. Some companies give employees good Friday off
Seems like people used to get the Monday after easter off too but ya know, cant be having that

Senior thesis due in 5 hours.
Only halfway done.
Help.

Damn that must really fuckin suck

Originaloli

Attached: 1523028382879.jpg (512x512, 83K)

May god help you user

Public schools and most jobs no but I go to a Catholic uni and got both Good Friday and Easter Monday off. Didn't do me any good though because I didn't utilize my time wisely

Attached: 1521824470144.jpg (960x720, 118K)

Since when do universities have a religious affiliation? Americans are weird.

pic related is pretty much me but add oldfag nontrad grad and hair falling out to the equation. Not enough booze near campus

European universities were founded by monks

anybody just skip group projects/assignments??
I'm eight weeks in a class with 4 more weeks to go all working on a final group assignment and 20 min long presentation worth 20%. Currently at a 90%. Groups are assigned and I'm thinking about just doing whatever I can by email and making up an excuse why I cant go to that class...

This is my third to last semester of my biology degree. Supposed to graduate in Fall, but I'm incredibly burnt out. When I started my degree I wanted to go into medical because my parents expected it and I wanted the validation from them I guess. I've gotten pretty good grades throughout college, only a two Cs, the rest B/A and my parents pay for tuition and all so It's always been a no brainer to just drudge through the following semester each time. I've really changed a lot since I've started my degree in that I have no interest in working in a lab, teaching, or anything medical. I want a very simple, and frugal life somewhere rural in a rv or something (it's a lot more planned out than that, I'll spare y'all). So I'm seriously considering dropping out after I finish finals this Spring so I can start working full time anywhere I can find and just save for a couple years to move out on my own. Job prospects with only a biology degree are trash and pay no better than non-degree work most the time do I don't see the point in paying my uni for another two semesters and anxiety/social isolation.

Attached: 1499247899772.jpg (448x401, 103K)

I have been placed on academic probation at the Faculty of Science this year after appealing a required to withdraw for 1 year. I am sure I can get over a 2.0 overall this year, but I am not confident about getting over a 2.3 (C+) in my major courses (chemistry).

In chem 211 I got a C, and right now in chem 213 and chem 263 I failed the midterms at 25~30%. I calculated the grades and even if I do great (80~90%) on the final, I will get a C+ at most, which is not good enough for the 2.3 average in major courses requirement. That means I will fail probation and be required to withdraw for 5 years from the Faculty of Science. I was thinking the possible options if it is possible at all.

Write a letter to the associate dean asking to change my major from chemistry to psychology on probation. I am getting over a B in psychology courses so this should satisfy the 2.3 requirement. I have legitimate mental health issues giving me a learning disability, but I am unsure if the associate dean will allow this at all. This option would mean that I would stay in the BSc General program at the University of Alberta.
Drop the 2 troublesome chemistry courses, save my GPA, but be required to withdraw from BSc for 5 years, attend elsewhere. It seems the Faculty of Arts accepts students who were required to withdraw twice, after 3 years of the withdrawal date and transferable courses from elsewhere. MacEwan and Concordia only state that required to withdraw students are able to transfer 12 months after the withdrawal date. This means I could possibly do courses in Open Studies for a while, and then transfer to Arts or MacEwan. My dad is also considering American colleges, but they probably would not accept me given my low overall GPA (2.3) and the fact that I was required to withdraw for 5 years.

Today is the last day to withdraw from classes, so I urgently need help. If you were in my case, which option would you choose?

Why are you doing so poorly in chemistry? What job do you want after uni?

i only got into chemistry because i did good and liked it in grade 12

i fucking hate university chemistry and the labs just frustrate me they're a waste of time

Alright. I need a few drinking buddies and party people. Where do I find those? All the friends I have here are three girls three years older than me with a degree already.

I like going to the pub yo.

>inb4 REEEEEE

Attached: bingo.png (546x625, 171K)

Also, was under 20 so the one about virginity counts now but hey

Post unedited.,? Please

My gf wants me to meet her father at this event on Sunday. I've kept my spaghetti in my pocket while meeting and hanging out with her friends on different occasions, but this seems like a different beast entirely. My fingers are crossed that this will go smoothly.

Attached: that feel.jpg (864x922, 118K)