ITT: We pretend to be the person we wish we were

ITT: We pretend to be the person we wish we were.

Hard mode: Do it in your present context (ie. don't just give yourself a gf, million dollar job etc)

Attached: 1510354189815.jpg (350x420, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvIgQeK8-6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>haha thats funny craig
>hold up james is calling me
>yeah i can be there saturday night
>ill bring frank and tom too
>yeah keen to get on the piss

i just wish i had a single friend

hi, user! *hugs* I missed you so much! I baked some cookies for you. I'll go grab you a plate and some milk...maybe we can play that video game again, I've been trying to get better at it I swear!

Attached: IMG_9543.png (427x492, 13K)

God I lost so much weight! I'm so skinny now!

Hello. Just here to claim my quads.

Attached: 1484040114311.png (336x350, 163K)

why would you want to be a 2007 faggot

God I can't believe I got those octos earlier today that was fucking sick

because 2007 is objectively better than 2018 you fucking cockgargler fuck you

Just enlightening the masses one video at a time

Attached: me.png (200x182, 55K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvIgQeK8-6A

hey there everyone, just published the final chapter of my famous bestselling comic. I love that I can live on my own so deep in the forest and still live my dream of drawing for a living.

Attached: doppio calls the diaper company.jpg (500x500, 217K)

so close elliot

Attached: Feel_Guy.jpg (750x750, 58K)

Competent coder with money to fund his dream.

>the IT department guy
>Pretends to do busywork and shitpost occasionally
>has a mail order Russian waifu
>goes to defcon for the secret hacker meetings
>gets paid to draw comics on patreon
>has crypto related websites

Attached: dims.jpg (1536x922, 637K)

i finally make the vampires, werewolves, and human hunters/mages MMO gaming companies are too cucked to write.

Do you have an idea? Are you grinding your art skill?

or maybe i write it as a single player game, with the option of experiencing the game as a PC from each faction witg different endings.

>some dreams are important and others are less I suppose, what has inspired me to actually act out on my thoughts and move to the forest instead of letting it stay an unfulfilled dream of mine as is the case with most people and their suppressed impulses to a life closer to nature, had in my case more to do with necessity than general dissatisfaction, otherwise I'd be on the same boat, rather than simple spiritual dissociation I grew unbearably paranoid, I foresaw the breakdown of this decentralized system as soon as a few generations and wanted to prepare beforehand, there's no better place to start change than in the forest and with yourself, with hunting, picking, praying to the gods, playing flute, reading the old Greeks, singing, writing and drawing I am able to meet all my needs, selfish I wouldn't call it as those are virtues that I can help anybody with, many already came to me asking for advice and their numbers increasingly growing, which only confirms my assumptions, of course people wouldn't want to leave the comforts of their homes but what's really preventing many I think is the conviction that something binds them to their current ways, where they serve the roles of martyrs to civilization

I have some ideas but I feel that they're too close to what inspires me, and yeah I draw every day.

Attached: 1521491103926.jpg (400x400, 26K)

i wish i knew who i want to be

Start with small comics while you read about how to make your comic original and well made. Good on you for drawing everyday.

Writer, traveler and psychonaut lvl 80

Thanks for the advice user, I think ill start drawing more basic comics. Good luck on your endeavours.

>Boy I sure do love spending time with my wife and 3 kids! Especially in an all white neighborhood like this!

Attached: 636015015435184530-katz.jpg (534x401, 37K)

> I have a stable job that I like and enjoy with decent pay and work hours

Attached: 1494441538792.jpg (500x500, 49K)

I'm sure glad that trouble I had at work cleared up and I'm going to get to stay here at this job I enjoy.

Man, I love being able to practice martial arts on my own time. I like how I'm so flexible and can do lots of athletic feats and shit. I love how my work never gets in the way of it and how I'm never depressed and I never overeat.

i am happy
that is all i everwished for

>pretend to be the person we wish we were.
>post on r9k
Pick one.

Attached: .jpg (187x233, 11K)

hello guys whats this place xDDD

>haha bro im comfortable in my own skin

Attached: 1231231412.jpg (205x246, 10K)

Wow gee i sure am glad im happy

>I just killed a gang member who initiated young poor adolescents
>I disposed of his body in a forest, he'll never be found
>I'm currently high on MXE, my favourite drug

>I'm 6'2''.
Unmute unmute unmute

>that $120/g feel

Attached: 1380917447904.jpg (976x548, 143K)

I'm so glad I've got all of this money.
I'll never have to work ever again, and I can finally live my life the way I want to, and I'm free of the hell all around me.

Yea my garden is finally coming together, my hubby helped me of course, yea the kids are doing good little Chad and Chad jr are star students and Im surprised theyre really good at their Spanish classes along with German, hold on my 3 huskies want me to take them outside, it was nice talking to you but I have to go pick up my kids and husband that volunteers from baseball practice in my Lexus coupe were going to treat the kids to Disneyland for good behavior bye fuck you grandma Im successful now

This.

Have people to do things with, even just shooting the shit. My life's a bore

>thank God I play just enough shows and make just enough art to support myself/or just a job I don't hate
>Just got those prescriptions for gabapentin, and Xanax oh boy life's complete
That's all it'd take a script for a drug that gets rid of the jitters and a job that I can make it by on

Today i finally succeeded at using a portal spell. I made a golem and ordered him to come through portal and he actually got to the other side intact! I'm still too much of a pussy to use it myself, though. I'm gonna need practice more. Share your portal casting tips.

Attached: .jpg (323x250, 14K)

>I have more money from my inheritance than any of you will make in your entire lives

>uses an asterisk
>uses an ellipsis
>Baked some cookies for you
>I've been trying to get better
You're the one who gargles cock

Man it sure feels good to be fit

feels good to be an inspiration to the people around me abd help them overcome their problems
>its just dust in my eyes

This hurts too much to read

Attached: 1522932895795.jpg (641x641, 73K)

Just got my first novel published! There's a lot of buzz about it already. I'm so proud of myself! I knew I could do it.

=')

Planning on 2^3ch at the board "tset321". Need to wait till they fix things.

what's wrong with it? another user but personally when i have read the op post i imagined myself a cute girl in the bed after a good throughout dicking in many different ways :^)

Attached: 1517394099158.png (206x326, 54K)

so you always wanted to be a sarcastic pessimistic dick gobbling cunt? wew

It's so great to be a popular Vanilla WoW streamer haah

I don't even know who I would want to be anymore.

>oh. yeah. i'd like to hangout with you sometime. sorry i've been radio silence these last few months.

lads i haven't spoken to anyone in a week.

Attached: wojakhug.jpg (600x553, 25K)

>implying that I'm able to comprehend, explain, or even emulate something like that.
>if chromosomes are gold then I'm 17th Century Spain.

Attached: image.jpg (699x919, 131K)

>Get instantly down with diy and tell university to go fuck itself
>do things with unrelenting certainty
>the day after I don't talk like a silent sperg to people in general
>manly tone and demeanor speak volumes about my worth
>no more constant mindfucks making me feel pain in my head
>actually start exercising
>stop wasting time on this goddamn site

Can't wait to do that thing I like doing with those people I like.

Ah another beautiful day, maybe I don't have everything I want but life is great to just live and I'm happy.

I remember when i was still living alone, i could go months at a time without talking to anyone at all.

I haven't had an enjoyable conversation with someone that wasn't of my family in years.

Attached: 1517924846273.jpg (434x366, 47K)

>tfw last time I felt the closest to a daily feeling of happiness was when I lived alone

I had had an internship that required social interaction, but I prepared my interactions to a point where they were pretty much fully automated, I also only ever used self-checkout and handled every other form of communication through e-mail. I felt almost stress free since I never felt the need to pander to anyone's sense of what socially acceptable behavior is supposed to be, I went about my day of doing fun shit to kill time as usual, bought my groceries while listening to music and cooked some nice food, good times.

Attached: 1506415212180.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

I just want to be the old me.

In and interview with Time magazine:

You know people ask me what it's like to be an insanely tallented and successfull white r&b singer as well as a hysterical yet high brow comedic auteur but you know it's just normal for me! I never know how to respond! (laughing)

WOOOOOAHHH YEAAAHHH
*BREATHES IN *
*EXHALES**BREATHES IN *
*EXHALES**BREATHES IN *
*EXHALES**BREATHES IN *
*EXHALES*
IT'S
*BREATHES IN *
*EXHALES**BREATHES IN *
*EXHALES*
ENOUGH TO
*BREATHES IN *