"Thanks for opening up the package, it was getting stuffy in here."

>"Thanks for opening up the package, it was getting stuffy in here."
>"I'm the Japanese office lady you ordered. I will be your personal secretary from now on. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
>"What services will you have me perform today?"

Attached: 1522893194143.png (715x1000, 333K)

Does this place look clean to you? Get to it. I want my whole apartment clean and shining. Oh, don't forget laundry and ironing. When you're done, you can go outside to buy groceries you need to cook us dinner.

>"If I may say so, you seem awfully stressed for a hikikomori NEET."
>"Maybe you would prefer some of my... other services."
>"...What's with that look? I mean like a shoulder massage or a foot rub or something. Don't get any lewd ideas."

Attached: 1522893194143.png (249x354, 94K)

How the fuck did you fit in that box you top cunt

>tfw you mixed up the kanji for lady and chair
>now you have nothing comfy to sit in and this worthless roastie
It's gonna be another bad day, boys.

>"So it was a mistake, then. Quite an incredible and foolish mistake, but I'm sorry to hear that nonetheless."
>"Well, unless you're inclined to send me back by any means so as to obtain a refund, I can say with some confidence that I could serve as an adequate substitute for a chair for the time being."
>she pats her lap with her hand

Attached: 椅・女.png (420x200, 4K)

>"My legs are as flexible as my talents, sir."

Attached: 1522893194143.png (418x561, 128K)

Cuddle me. Now. Never let go.

>"Oh my. You're quite the amaenbo-san, aren't you."
>"That's quite alright, however. Feel free to let me spoil you to your content."
>"...You'll give me a promotion for this, won't you?"

Attached: 1522893194143.png (345x319, 88K)

>kanji for woman looks more like a fucking chair
this is not my fault.

Well teach me your box-hiding technique, i always wanted to be solid snake

Yes, but i um, have a strange request, and you don't have to do it if you dont want to

Attached: wew lad.gif (460x351, 309K)

i laughed pretty hard, good one

I'd start by touching those pantyhosed legs, working down to her feet.

>she notices your wandering eye
>"Is something the matter? Are you inspecting me for damage?"
>"Rest assured, I have arrived in good condition as expected--but thank you for your concern."

Attached: 1522893194143.png (635x382, 185K)

>she sighs with a short huff
>"Oh my. user-san sure is hopeless, hm."
>"Well, it can't be helped, with user-san being a foreigner. I'll just have to become your home tutor and drill you on your Chinese characters every day, won't I?"
>she giggles, covering her mouth with her hand demurely

Attached: 1522893194143.png (270x330, 102K)

Hug me and tell me everything is gonna be ok.

Do you know the idea of body leasing? Here, have an address, and go work there.
(Pimping is beneath me.)

>"It would be irresponsible as your assistant to assure you of the validity of unverifiable, dubious, or outright false information."
>she blinks a couple times with a blank expression on her face
>"...But I will help you feel better, if you are so inclined."
>she stiffly puts her arm around your back and pats you on the head
>"Yoshi yosh, yoshi yosh. ii ko, ii ko." [T/L: "There, there. Good child."]

Attached: 1522893194143.png (356x160, 43K)

>she gets a determined look in her eyes, but her voice remains deadpan
>"But I am here to work only for user-san. Have I done something wrong? If so, please do inform me. I will try my best if there's any way I can persuade you not to reassign me."
>"I am very serious about my job. It is not that I'm doing it for you or anything."

Attached: 1522893194143.png (356x160, 43K)

l Iove her very much.

Can... Can I give you a foot rub?

I want the OL to act like my onee-san and lovingly but sternly boss me around!

Gag on my cock until you pass out.

I'm sorry, but I can't afford you otherwise.

How good are you with cars? I have five on a rotating maintenance schedule and I need some help. You won't need to get dirty or anything but it'd be nice to have someone on top of managing the schedule and getting parts and maybe give me a hand with the work every now and again. I'll also need motivation because it gets tiresome after awhile.

>you count on her immediately taking you up on your offer with her feet being worn out from wearing high heels all day, but she simply tilts her head in confusion
>"While I appreciate the offer, I have only just arrived here. Surely it is user-san that needs a good massage. Look, aren't your shoulders quite tense?"

>without missing a beat as if this was an anticipated directive, she starts tapping her foot with her hands on her hips, leaning in slightly with an unchanged expression
"Sexual harassment is frowned upon in the workplace, you know, user-san. I wouldn't like to have to go to HR about this."

>she looks a little fidgety at the mention of manual labor, and is quick to nervously indicate her strong suits
>"I have no experience whatsoever with automobiles, but I would be glad to be entrusted with taking over your clerical work for you, as well as brewing and serving you tea while you are hard at work. Just leave it to me."

Attached: 1522893194143.png (345x319, 86K)

You want a promotion, don't you? If so, I suggest you get on your knees and make my cock comfy in your throat. I could seriously boost your career, or I could damage it.

Take off those high heels and let me smell your feet.....for medical reasons of course.

Why is everyone such a big bully

You won't have to worry about manual labor, I'd just need you to hand me tools or hold a light occasionally but if you're interested in learning I'd be glad to teach you everything I know.
Could you also be my GF outside of work? We don't have to have sex, I'd be fine with just going on dates and then cuddling on the couch and trading massages and junk.

I'm disgusted but keep on going I need to jerk off

Attached: mfw.gif (200x200, 1017K)

why the hell did you stop cuddling me? i told you to never let go! is there something wrong with me?

I like this thread. JOL is caring but doesn't give in to every demand. How much work did you put into fleshing her out, OP?
also can I get a kiss on the cheek?

Attached: 1513533591386.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

BECOME MY WIFE, NOW.

Let's do something fun together. Do you want to watch a movie, or go out somewhere?

>"You should know that I have a third-degree black belt in aikido."
>"If user-san isn't going to behave, I am going to make him behave."
>you steel yourself for the fierce battle to come--you can feel that this is going to be your toughest opponent yet

Attached: 1522893194143.png (309x226, 25K)

>she sniffs punctuatively
>"I believe you're skipping a few steps, user-san."
>"Aren't you happy just to have a cute secretary to yourself?"
>she gives an ironic smile, and then her face flushes as if in delayed embarrassment at the line she just delivered

>she blinks at you
>"A... a business trip, you say?"
>"I could certainly accompany you if need be, as long as everything else is in order."
>she adjusts her hair with her hand

Attached: 1522893194143.png (345x319, 86K)

Gib milkies Office-Chan

Of course I'm skipping ahead but I figure it's better to ask now and establish clear boundaries. If doing couple-y things is out of the question then I won't pursue it any further. You're just too cute to only be my secretary.

The second I saw that picture I heard the god damn siren sound from kill bill.

Will you work for a poor hikkikomori NEET?
I need you

Attached: nhk.png (1024x768, 302K)

Of course im happy! I just want that cute secretary to be my cute wife!

weebs are so stupid and gay LMAO

Agreed on this point.

Attached: 1522893194143.png (715x1000, 303K)