Is he right? Is abortion wrong?

Is he right? Is abortion wrong?

youtu.be/fpzQ_dwoeKo

Attached: Abortion-sign.svg-2.png (2000x2000, 125K)

It is never wrong, ever

Its even less wrong when the man wanted to keep it

no abortion should be extended, ive done nothing of worth in 27 years of existence, i should be enslaved or executed, this is why i unironically believe the germans were onto something

>tfw pro life

Attached: 4.jpg (899x1900, 206K)

i didnt see the video, but it depends on the race of the baby, we need more whites and less non-whites

so many awoken r9k'ers recently, hopefully this is the beginning of the fourth movement

>r9k'ers
we're called robots you newfag brainlet

abortions for some, mini-american flags for others

this is a teenager

Go back to ifunny faggot or whatever greentext circle jerk you belong to

wew lad, got 3 of you with some average tackle

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pre-emptive original

you are probably the faggot who made the video so...
1. Finding life on Mars has fuck all to do with abortions
2. life =/= person
3. there are a lot of thing that are alive, and we still try to kill them as much as we can (ebola, rats, niggers etc)
4. Yes, in some cases it's better to kill someone rather than let them suffer for their whole life, but that doesn't mean everyone that who has a headache needs to be euthanized instantly.
5. You aren't thinking outside of the box either... You just parrot the same old meaningless drivel that pro-lifers say

>is abortion wrong?
Not really. Abortion is still murder, but it's one of the best ways to control the population (for some reason normalfags hate genocides)

Only wrong when white people do it

Attached: 1522126561048.png (1003x1024, 956K)

>genocides
against babies? all babies? do they have something in common?
>murder
what about killing people in the military

It's about getting rid of unwanted babies, not all babies you retard
I don't really give a shit about the military (it kinda pisses me off when they spend millions on killing two armed goatfuckers in the middle of fucking nowhere, but whatever)

abortion is murder and unacceptable in all cases unless the baby will die soon anyway or in case of rape

so to be clear, abortion can be catergorized as genocide, against ... unwanted babies?

Abortion is only consistent with current medical practices. You can withdraw continued life support (pull the plug) from a brain-dead dependent, but not from a brain-dead parasite? Only reason it isn't extended to a later date is because removal of the baby doesn't kill it after that point (it can still breathe and shit), so it is an independent human and not just an organised tumour at that point.

The only thing I get mad at about abortion is that bitches go "it's my body". Bitch no it isn't your body, it's the baby's body, but kill the goddamn thing I don't give a shit.

>independent human
until it cant pay for the electricity that powers its incubator because its basically one step away from being born to an actual, feral human being if its not already in India

how does the case of rape change the fact that abortion is "murder" and "unacceptable?" If someone told me they were the product of rape I couldn't just pull out a gun and cap them. You have to make this stupid confession not to sound like a wetbrained islamist cleric but it doesn't change the fact that you're wrong and abortion isn't murder.

concession*

There's a difference between "can't feed itself" and "not developed enough to perform basic life functions, even with resources present".

Don't be pedantic

What the fuck does pedantic mean you verbose motherfucker

No because nothing is objectively wrong. We do create social contracts but how do you create a social contract with a fetus? It's just empathy for the unborn child that drives pro-lifers, but that's insanely selfish (so behaviour we shouldn't tolerate according to the social contracts we make) because the suffering for the mother and everyone involved (and the burden on society, can't imagine a baby that the mother wanted aborted bringing more positive than negative things in this world) is so much greater than their "waaaah it hurts my feelings that somewhere sometime a tiny humanlike thing was destroyed".

Attached: image.jpg (498x374, 72K)

Because men want to rape without consequences

Life is rape, literally accept darkness

How about this. If a woman wants her fetus murdered then the father gets shot in the head and the baby is killed, but the mother gets a bonus amount of cash.

On the flipside, monetary incentives are offered to married couples that have a stable income who have children. If the couple reaches >2 children then they only have to pay 5% income tax. Couples with 1 child only have to pay 10% income tax.

>If a woman wants her fetus murdered then the father gets shot in the head and the baby is killed, but the mother gets a bonus amount of cash.
Okay, but why?

Also each child should cost more not less. Those diapers dont get ejected into space you know. Maybe instead of making social workers fucking useless they should stick around and do the reeeal dirty work while wagie families pay their dues.

I hate the retarded ass "DUDE ITS HUMAN BEING LMAO" argument. No its fucking not, its a clamp of mindless cells

So that no one has sex with hoes anymore out of fear

We should have reusable diapers by now, like something you can wash and hang on a clothesline that never stains.

Depends on the parents

How many children are you willing to adopt, Jow Forums?

Seems more cruel to carry a child to term and dump them in an orphanage after they are born.

Attached: eafc312d8f0050cdb67749dc1e2639f1.jpg (700x700, 94K)

Women will still have abortions even if we get rid of Planned Parenthood. It will just be a lot more harmful, even fatal, to them physically.

But, I'm assuming you'd think that's a good thing, since any women who doesn't want to have sex with you deserves to die.

Attached: 5c63f81dd8d4b39bc06e97a283ad392d.jpg (640x640, 25K)

>So that no one has sex with hoes anymore out of fear
Dirty, I like it

>B-but that fetus could become a doctor, or a lawyer!

Highly doubt it. We need population control.

Attached: cff889949cbe5d2a35e3e046aa259276.png (1100x920, 193K)

What are the actual numbers regarding doctors who pulled themselves out of poverty and parentlessness to become doctors?

>r9k'ers
get the fuck off my original board faggot

Attached: 1522547875687.png (1086x608, 1.35M)

I wouldn't know, but I'm assuming for every one unwanted fetus who became a doctor, lawyer or rocket scientist, there are 99 fetuses who grew up to be wage slaves, drug dealers, criminals or illegitimate welfare parasites.

I'd rather have mature and dedicated parents who chose to have and love a child than one they have by accident that they will resent and will just be a burden.

Attached: 1512834592756.png (655x749, 125K)

That's fine if they die or get hurt in the process of murder. Who gives a shit?

If you don't make enough money to support a child, don't fuck. This isn't rocket science, guys.

I wonder how they got this information, like how even the fucking the dentist asks me if I am pregnant

>If you don't make enough money to support a child, don't fuck

Then why are most people on Jow Forums so fixed on trying to have sex all the time. I guarantee that most Jow Forums incels don't want to produce a child the first time they have sex, especially if they are 16-24 and in school or something.

>If you don't make enough money to support a child, don't fuck.
How about fuck you? And that's if you're lucky. Pills exist, abortions exist, condoms exist, if anything doesn't exist, its fucking you.

>Be a leftie
>Hate capitalism
>Pro abortion because those kids won't make money anyway

>Then why are most people on Jow Forums
>that is not this board
>that is not the person you're talking to
>that point doesn't even have to do with what you're arguing about
You all are so full of shit

>We need population control.
>in western countries already bellow replacement rate
>not in africa where every family has 17 children

If you're still in education, don't have sex. If you want to have sex, get into the trades and join the middle class out of high school.

In an ideal world, nobody would have sex unless it was with someone they'd be happy and willing to make a family with. Nobody would need to have abortions. But we don't live in an ideal world, so I accept that reality is shit and just focus on my own stuff.

He's cool, anyway, I like him.

>abortions exist
abortions as birth control are the most fucking disgusting thing ever.
Instead of ripping a fetus out how about you don't make one in the first place?

No, it is relevant. This "sex is only for babies" movement has been happening on Jow Forums a lot, recently, but I always see threads about permavirgins wanting to have sex with women and being bitter about not getting any. Is every KHHV now willing to have a baby the first time they have sex?

And you are okay with contributing to overpopulation if you believe sex is only for having children, making so that you either need to have 10-30 kids because you don't believe in birth control, or you are willing to have a sexless marriage after 1-2 kids?

Attached: pro-choice-symbol-large.jpg (500x375, 41K)

>abortions as birth control are the most fucking disgusting thing ever.
Well its a good thing they are usually on pills so stupid faggots better than you get to get laid without any consequences

um idk man why are you making women conform to outdated societal expectations. women can do what they want with their bodies because they are strong and independent. like dude are you a nazi? hitler killed 6 million people.

Attached: Good Goyim.webm (1280x720, 241K)

When does a person become a person then? You agree that it is life.
It's a moral claim to say that its better to kill somebody than to let them suffer, but even against their will? Should we just kill the mentally handicapped then?

dont forget to make those artificial wombs with bullet proof tanks

I wouldn't say it's just empathy that drives pro-lifers. If we accept abortion as morally acceptable, it raises countless questions and sort of creates inconsistencies with the rest of our laws, such as euthanasia. Hell, if there is no sanctity of life whatsoever, what keeps us from killing old people?

Abortion is nigger population control and leftist-approved eugenics.

Attached: abortionsbyrace.png (960x730, 168K)

I'm not the same user you were talking with, I don't give a shit about birth control. His point is
>If you don't make enough money to support a child, don't fuck
And then you say
>well then why do you want to fuck
It's not dismissing or answering anything. Because his solution is libertarian anyway so it's not going to work. But that's for you to argue about. You know what he's going to say to you? He's going to say "I'm not going to have sex until marriage and I'm having as many kids as possible" and then you're going to say "Yeah well your wife is going to cheat on you and you won't be able to pay for all of those kids" then he's going to say "Well no she won't but I'll get tax deductions for my kids ha" then it's going to be a "nuh uh" "uh huh" ordeal

Will do my guy
origyelf

From a moral perspective yes. It's still within a persons rights to take an immoral action under these circumstances bit it's important they recognize the weight of the decision they are making and take responsibility for it though.
A child once conceived will, barring unfortunate accident, become a human being. It's a potential already in the process of being realized and therfore differs fundamentally from preemptive contraception. An arbitrary point in the childs development does not diminish that potential and the fact you are taking a life, period.

>euthanasia
or war

both of which we deem as acceptable in the developed world