PSA

Friendly reminder to wash yourselves thoroughly at least three times a week. That is all.

Attached: b3dfb2dafce6378f73ea7d2abc70377f.jpg (366x488, 92K)

i only shower when i have a smoke which is pretty much every day but i'm gonna try and quit for a few so i don't get addicted but i doubt i will since i'm not some weak willed normal slime faggot.

I do it 7 times a week.

i havent showered in years, although i do wash the stinky areas but being blasted by a shower is not my thing

All i do when taking a bath are washing my hair with shampoo and apply soap to genitals and asshole. Nothing else.

ReviewBrah said he showers twice a day.

Your face is probably greasy and peppered with small blackheads
Your back is likely a pimply, greasy mess
Your feet and are likely crusty and your toenails are likely discolored and flaky

The rest of you is covered in germs and microbes.

I havent showered in weeks, my dick smells putrid since my pubes are matted down with rotten semen...

implying that germans and microbes arent straight back on you after a shower

Jesus user shut the fuck up. AHHHHH!

Attached: 4.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Why dont you smelly fags like to shower wtf?
Showering even feels great

He also bragged about fucking his dog. I fail to see your point.

Cuz i like being dirty but i also hab 2 interact w/ normies. I dont want be disgusted by ppl, its muh worst ****ing fear. Lol111

Because you get to a point where you just stop caring about everything, user.

Honestly this. I hate smelly people as much as the next guy, but sometimes I really don't have the will to care about how I smell. I don't go anywhere often so it doesn't matter, but I will shower out of common courtesy when I do.

wait what. gonna need some source

>those people who base their lives on what youtubers do and say

Attached: 1472766028705.gif (320x240, 603K)

>wait what. gonna need some source

here

Attached: Screenshot_20161203_195645.png (610x444, 30K)

That could be literally anything

this proves absolutely nothing

wtf is the point of smelling nice if you sit on your computer and shitpost 24/7? oh, maybe some girl will teleport into my room and fuck me after she is impressed by my meme skills

Some of us just like smelling nice

Attached: mass.jpg (720x540, 72K)

why wouldn't you shower daily?...

>only 3 times a week
The absolute state of the ofay

Being clean is just good for the psyche. Being miserable because of things you can't change is one thing that might take your spirit from you but at the very least, you can wash the literal filth from your body and feel fresh. That's one thing you can control.

>three times a week
the fuck am i, the pope? once every two weeks is enough for me

At LEAST three times a week. In the winter time, you don't have to shower so much. In the summer time though you might need to shower morning and night.

Chad doesn't have to wash himself. He can literally get out of bed with his hair sticking up and girls throw themselves at him.

>three times a week

Why three times and not two or four?

This is about the video with his Dad. I normally wouldn't spoonfeed you assholes, but I won't have you slandering my waifu.

I'm a lonely shut in but I'm obsessive about hygiene, I wear clean socks, underwear and t shirt every single day and wash every item of clothing I own at least once a week. i brush my teeth including floss and mouthwash twice a day without fail. I wash all my bed sheets every fortnight and most importantly I shower every single morning using shampoo, conditioner, facewash, body wash.

i don't get how people can resist showering 2 times a day. i'd shower 3 times if people didn't dissuade me. you're all disgusting

Some people have hobbies that aren't about wasting time in the shower.

What was the video about? lm

Well, but you're not Chad. So go and take a shower, user.

I don't think that's any of your buisness, user.

we don't talk about that anymore. It really hurt him.

Attached: rev2.png (570x851, 84K)