Be me

>be me
>I join a discord server
>talk in text for a while
>muster up courage to join the vc
>when they realize that I'm a girl they sperg out and either try to seduce me or try to get me kicked
Why??

Attached: 1521499541201.jpg (225x225, 7K)

and where are the tits?

Attached: titsorgtfo.jpg (500x300, 20K)

Gosh. You're just like all the other guys

i dont really care what sex you are, being asexual is pure bliss.

>why
Because discord is a program for normalfags and underageb&s and all that they care about is seeing you nude. You need to learn that group dynamics are fucked and that if you want true friendship/buddies you need to go at it one by one.

Be my gf pls I'll help you make friends too

>you want true friendship/buddies you need to go at it one by one
How would I do that?
Post discord

By not doing shit like what you just did with

wassup, fellow asexualnon

>Post discord
No im too shy, as my gf you should know that already

Because most guys are vapid autistic retards

Attached: screech.png (866x923, 660K)

>too shy to even post discord
Just lol. You'll never win over girls with that frail confidence, cuckboi

>be me
>really enjoy vc
>have naturally feminine voice
>spend hours convincing discord people im not a fucking tranny
>i've been banned from some comfy servers for this
every fucking time

But she likes me and is my gf

can I throat fuck you

They're all retarded. They're single because they can't interact with humans not cuz looks or anything. Try to find a discord full of rational people and it won't be too bad.

Attached: zk8sgxcc12f01.png (327x379, 63K)

are you a mommy gf with a nice cock

Then fucking leave ? If you don't like the way you're treated online don't put yourself in those positions. Bitches be like "I swear I'm not a stupid ass"!

youre a dumbfuck normie whore that doesnt belong on the internet thats why. go back to sucking on your 6'5 boyfriends dick you disgusting whore

But it's every server I join

Again, don't join discord.
Meet individuals one on one. Don't meet idiots who want you to be their gf. Want me to post my email so I can help you out or something? I'm not interested in people your age so I can give you honest feedback, no bullshit.

How old do you think I am?
oreganop

Don't trust this guy. He wants you as his gf too he's just trying be more sly about it

Protip fuckwad, I already have a gf. I don't need another one. You know what I do like though? making sure people don't take poor life decisions.
I take it you're a teenager. Since anything past 21 and behaving like this is just sad.

So you're just going to try and pump and dump while also cheating on your gf? That's pretty evil user

what are you doing on this board if you have a gf you fucking normie. get the fuck out..

>shittard robot thinks everything is about sex because he's been jewed into thinking that's all life is
ohohohohohoho

I'm unlike you in multiple different ways. For one, I'm not a virgin, so I am actually capable of talking to people of the opposite sex. Two, I can talk to women without doing so solely because I want to fuck them. Three, me talking to people isn't cheating. Seek sunlight and learn how actual couple dynamics work.

>thread didn't end there
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEeEEEEEEEeEeEeEEeeEeEE

>implying tits are provided more than once in a blue moon

Because they're robotniks? What the fuck did you expect?

Give us the the Discord and we will raid it

>literally whiteknighting this hard
please, just
just go

Then thread should be ignored or at least saged, this is why we have so many attention seekers nowadays and the board is so shit now

you act like being a non virgin takes any resemblance of social skills . no you arent some social expert you just met some stupid idiot roasties standard so she fucked you

I'm not a virgin dude, I can platonically talk to women as well. But your scheme here to steal Fembots from robots is transparent

>nowadays
this has always been the case you tard
attention whores were here before you, and will be here after you

Literally all wrong
Here's your last (You) my dear failed normie.

This is now a bro thread post discord bros let's be frens and forget this female looking for attention
Trainwreckz#7713

Attached: 1522866262679.jpg (250x226, 7K)

Nope, every girl I've met I've been in a relationship within the last 2 years has been through here. You just need to apply yourself.
That's not that at all, and considering that there's literally dozens of threads better suited for thirsty losers looking for "fembots" to infest, you'd be better off ditching your failed Chad tactics and try not to hit on every girl who posts here with >be my gf

>n-no, i was just contactfagging because i wanted to help her out
>i definitely dont want a gf, i ever have one already!
>im a nice guy, see? so send me an e-mail lol oh by the way i think you're underage but that's cool im not a pedo anyway i swear

I dont demand tits because I want to see tits, I just dont want women in my server

Attached: Reagan.jpg (1000x659, 102K)

tl;dr
You gotta chill with the memetext and the SEETHING senpai. Sorry I've had sex and you haven't but you're not going to find any here acting like that

I would do this for every other robot but glad to see ya projecting

>discord
>rational people

Yeah... nah.

So I should adopt your underhanded tactics instead then? So you meet girls here (like the one in this thread) and fuck them in a "relationship" it seems. Pretty slimey but I guess women do like to be manipulated

Nah, you're really just projecting the bullshit you've read off of this board. It genuinely makes me wonder how young you are if you think a man talking to a woman means he wants sex.

I'm 22, I don't think it always means that, just you mean that in this situation.

I dislike stupid people, especially the type of nu-memers who unironically use shit like discord. It'll lead to even more fucked up shit. You have 15 year olds getting in relationships with 25 year olds they met on Jow Forums and /soc/. If I can talk to one of these people and tell them to fuck off with caring about strangers they met online, not let themselves get fucked by the first person to pay attention to them and not get fucked up on drugs/alcohol, then I'll feel better knowing that I changed one person's life for the better instead of exploiting someone and turning them into a degenerate.

Discord is pretty good for voice chatting in games, I agree all the groups are shit though. You're right, but I don't think you can help those people all that much. They're very desperate, unless you choose to be their first romantic experience and make it a positive one they're going to go for the first thing they can get.

If it takes me having to be some unobtainable pseudo-bf/father figure then I'll do it, but I'd like to hope that by cultivating a friendship I can at the very least get to the point that I can be somebody who they can talk and listen to and actually give them good advice to.
But you know what? These gen Z fucks are going to be the same disgusting pieces of shit that millenials and gen y are, so fuck it. Humanity is a fucking scam and the only thing that's going to happen is that everything will get worse. Nobody can save anybody.

>Platonic
>Talk to women

Pick one you fucking weasel. Not guy on earth does this shit. Best case scenario, you're telling the truth and low t

literally look above you, ya retarded seething simp

I'm not buying it. I've been around too long for you to fool me. There's no reason you me or any other man would speak to a woman for anything other than sex or at least flirting.

>What bra size
>No that's not bad but what about your ass

Planning at "tset321" on2^3ch when the boards are fixed.

All the discord I've joined have banned women kicked women the moment they out themselves or when they get on vc.

Just cause you only see women as sexdolls doesn't mean everyone does.

I've been around longer than you and what I want to do is break these women.
Not with my dick but of their bullshit insecurity and desperation. The last thing we need is more insecure girls out there riding the fucking cock carousel because some weirdo online is giving them (You)s or some stoner in their school said he has a crush on her.
The sooner we get people to realize that they aren't shit, just everyone else is, the closer we get to making the next gen realize that roasties and manwhores ruin everything.

>The last thing we need is more insecure girls out there

who the fuck is "we"?

>independence
>people giving a shit about your problems
women, pick one. you can't have your cake and eat it.

The point is to make it so that instead of getting basic bitches who start off as ignorant teens thinking Jow Forums is the cool place where all the edgy and hip memers go to, we instead get people who understand how shitty and pathetic both the normie world and all of this Jow Forums mentality is.
Basically, encouraging people to realize not to put out for anyone and not to put pussy on a pedestal. Being more selective instead of desperate for Chad/fembots/Stacy for both men and women alike.

>I'm a girl
Remove yourself

Because guys either want to impress you and get you to like them and follow them and get close to them for sex and nudes or they are very inexperienced talking to girls and shut down and don't know how to behave. We can't speak to women like we can speak to men.

Even I do this unconsciously. I just automatically hear a woman speak and get a slight, small glimmer of hope that maybe I have a chance.

They want to get you kicked because your presence causes the others to want to seduce you, basically, which, if you're a basic bitch, means you will wield this power to get anyone you don't like banned from the guild by pressuring your fawning white knights for it. In other words, an actual woman who cares about any topic is so statistically rare that you are statistically guaranteed to be here for the sake of flexing your e-peen by diverting the group to become all about yourself, killing yet another avenue for a group of men's hobbies.

Most women already have a bf

It can be super odd to talk to them when you know they may have a man already and all you want to talk about is somehow to get to know them a bit better

>what makes it odd is when "her" bf is right there next to her just being quite and you're talking to her but have to find out there's a fucking guy sitting there listening to you as well....
>fucking roasties