You guys would really meet up with a girl from 4chins/?

that concept is so bizarre to me. at best i imagine it being awkward, and at worst you end up sold for parts in the black market. where would you even have sex? maybe it's just me with trust issues but i wouldnt feel comfortable letting people i dont know into my house.

Attached: imfine.jpg (683x383, 53K)

I have met one girl from 4chins who became my gf, also 2 others for hookups.

Stop trolling and giving robots false hope
This site is not for picking up ugly women, its for shitposting

i met an autistic girl on /vg/
she was so ridiculously shy it was cute

Stop lying and giving robots false despair. Meeting girls here is of course a lot harder than from dating sites but it does happen.

I lost my virginity to a fembot close to me. We found each other from the old zeemap threads. It wasn't too awkward. She was a recovering weeb from cgl so we talked anime and stuff. Went on a few casual dates together

I met a girl off of /soc/ years ago and she sucked me off for 70 bucks.

I met up with a fembot and was hoping to have a nice time but she raped me in my sleep.

Met an obese girl off /soc/ and we talked for 3 years and met up a bunch of times and had a ton of sex and then she moved cities to be closer to be me then I ghosted her as soon as she moved to my city.

why 70? how much would it take for a /soc/ 6-7/10 to have sex with me?

i dont belieb you fren

why would you do something so horrible?

>why would you do something so horrible?
she was a terrible person and super passive aggressively cruel to me despite claiming she loved me. I never told her to move cities, she did that in a last ditch effort to keep me after she realized I was drifting away. Once upon a time I was confident and had no noticeable insecurities but after 3 years of her pointing out my flaws and degrading me I developed crippling insecurities so eventually I just slowly stopped liking her because she brought more negativity in my life than positivity. She moved to my city to try and "prove" she loved me but I was already emotionally gone from her at that point so I just ghosted.

I met a tranny from here and we became friends. I was a bit worried about catfishing etc. at first, but we'd talked a lot before, and it wasn't awkward even
though I'm awkward usually.

>why 70?

She set the price. And I don't know, because she was literally the only girl in the area at the time and now it's all dudes wanting to suck each other off.

We're talking about meeting girls, not faggots.

There is literally nothing gays will not ruin.

It's not like it's going to be a 48 year-old man luring you to get butt raped

Attached: 58a35501c375a.jpg (1080x1118, 142K)

Yes. I would love to. I'd cuddle her forever and never let her go.

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

I'm going to meet up with a boy from Jow Forums. I'm a guy as well so we will see how it goes.

I've met 3 girls from Jow Forums. Fucked one, did a bunch of assplay with another, and I'm pretty sure the third thought I was a rapist and ditched me as soon as she could.

oh that's understandable, you made it seem like you were the jerk in the post

imagine lying this much for no reason

Please refrain from lewding the femanons, chad.

>nobody has ever met someone else from Jow Forums
You are retarded. Tons of hookups happen from this site, couples are made, and there are even people who got married with someone they met on Jow Forums.

Met one in a "friendly" scenario with some other robots
Made her drink a fuckton and pushed them all to not be limp-wristed cowards the whole week or so they were here

She's a girl though, and it wasn't sexual we're just friends. I have a gf (female).

>people who got married with someone they met on Jow Forums
That has to be an awkward story to tell the kids.

"Oh we met at this chinese cartoon website for pedophiles and nazis".

It's really no different than meeting someone anywhere else online.
It's always a chance for something good or something bad.
If anything, knowing the boards he/she lurks gives you a greater understanding of each others interests and their extremes.
I met someone from here and we hit it off perfectly. If it ever comes to
this, we'll probably just alter the details to the story.

>She was a recovering weeb from cgl so we talked anime and stuff.

I though cgl hated r9k?

>Jow Forums
>end up sold for parts in the black market
Mainstream media is that you?

I've fucked 3 fembots, they're no different from any other people, just easier to have sex with as a loser.

>had sex
>im such a loser XD
get fukd

I just mean that you can't get that far in a conversation with a normal girl if you have no friends, no job, no respectable hobbies, etc etc.

She liked r9k. Posted and browsed but cgl was her home board. Kind of a failed stacy; liked fashion and Make up. She was black so might've helped her become a fembot