My sperglord brother browses r9k (saw banned message from our ip) and will probably read this post at some point...

My sperglord brother browses r9k (saw banned message from our ip) and will probably read this post at some point. Last time we spoke was when the internet stopped working.

How fucked is your family?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 3K)

One of my brothers beat the fuck out of my mom and is a communist, another thinks he's black and hangs out with niggers, I'm a tranny

All of them are normies, and I'm basically a proto normie.

overall okay

Not too bad. My mom used to slap me and my sisters in the face, and once pushed my sister on the ground and kicked her. She's improved a lot, and regrets what she did, but I still have zero respect for her. Both my parents are super religious, but my dad believes demons are real, and that they cause all diseases, as well as homosexuality. Funny thing is, he's a pharmacist.

>believes demons are real
>a pharmacist
Oh, America...

Attached: 8677416722212221111.png (500x470, 20K)

wait wait hold the FUCKING phone
how in the FUCK do you get banned from Jow Forums

You win. Niggers, trannie and commie in one family. Yeah you win

I got banned for posting a my little pony image on a post that wasn't related to my little pony at all

I know a friend who got banned for being too racist or some such as well

First time I've won anything in my life. thanks, user.

Attached: IMG_9438.png (597x684, 40K)

>(saw banned message from our ip)
what?

>How fucked is your family?

>mom is popular FB shitposter, thousands of "friends", won't stop screeching about Drumph
>dad want to use internet but is too old, posts long rant aboput how the computer won't "allow" him to upload photos of his dogs, makes jokes about blowjobs, tries to type entire emails in the header using my sister's gmail account
>bro posts shitty depression memes on social media, is part of a bunch of """"secret"""" antifa subreddits and shit, total fag
>sis's blog and social media are mostly just jokes
>despite being the only conservative in the family I get by and have the least fights by being amiable and soft-spoken, constantly shit on bro with sis and mom because of his narcissism/belief that being a tryhard makes him "woke"

>Dad is a fallen chad who is now henpecked by mother also a shitlib
>Mom is a rabid shitlib
>Sister is a genderfluid whore

Feels bad being the only /woke/ person

Attached: 1280px-kkk_night_rally_in_chicago_c1920_cph3b12355.jpg (800x600, 65K)

>this is your "family" on leftism

Mother is a libtard anti gun Hillary voter, """"pansexual""""little sister, most of us are fat and depressed, father spic and mother white, sister dates nigs, and I might end up gay. So overall could be worse, at least I don't have to worry about racial purity.

>""""pansexual""""little sister
>dates niggers, not pans
What the fuck?

All these normies and their siblings. Try being an only child finished their first year of kindergarten and being so lonely from not being able to see their first friend ever that they sit on the toilet and cry. I was a robot age 5. Get good faggots

Kasun...?

>Mom works very long hours to support me and my older sister and as such is rarely home.
>Older sister is fat and has clinical depression. She was an asshole most of the time when I was a child and so I've grown up hating her.
>Dad is on the other side of the planet doing very well for himself. At least I get to visit him every summer.

The rest of the family I barely talk to since I suffer from dissociation and don't really care much about them.

Attached: suicidal.jpg (672x672, 87K)

Bump for unhappy families

My familys not fucked at all really. My parents have been great beside a couple of parental fuck ups which are bound to happen.
Mum is kinda weird, she gets really into spiritual programs and is a christian. She tries to push her meme advise on me thinking that it will make a difference. To be fair one thing shes into did help a bit (dressing your truth) because it helped me dress well and understand and categorize my and others personalities better. She just pushes things on people a little too hard and can't read social cues to stop. She's also a bit of an airhead. But she is extremely, genuinely nice.

Dad is a hard working tradesman who worked his way into a high position in the company he works for but is very stressed from it and needs to retire. But he's a good natured person and is only ever a dick when he's drunk. I have a lot of respect for what he's done for our family.

My sister and I were close growing up but drifted apart as we got older and we don't have too much in common now, we went down different paths. She's pretty liberal while im right leaning so we clash when we talk about politics, she even unironically called me a white cis male when we were argueing about something. We got along well if we leave politics aside though. She got a degree, a decent job and now has a house with her bf while Im a NEET druggie who lives at home so I feels pretty shitty having her to be compared to, she basically never did anything wrong in her life.

bump for this

origigigigigigginal

>Your family on liberalism.
Set up a meeting somewhere with your brothers, and gas yourselves.

Attached: 1522531174243.jpg (1629x1939, 297K)

My family is completely fucked, right now we are living out of a hotel because nobody will rent to a single mom of three kids and shit credit. I have two black brothers who's dad ran away (typical right) he also owes over $20,000 in child support. Rent prices in my area are autistic as fuck, 900sq ft moldy ass trailers going for $1800/month. We have no money to move to a cheaper area.

I'm an only child and I honestly don't know much about my parents. Growing up they never talked about personal things and weren't very affectionate towards me or each other. Very glad I moved out. I suppose that's it's own kind of fucked up.

shit i was in the same situation wheni was 13. I assuming your not underage as fuck but for me not running away was a mistake.

I could run away, but my mom relies on me to take care of my brothers while shes at work, our living situation has been absolutely fucked for the past 5 or so years, we moved into the hotel about a month ago after we over stayed our welcome living with friends, before that we lived in a shitty rundown trailer that was molding and falling apart, before that we all lived in one room at my uncles house for about 2 1/2 years, shit was fucked absolutely no privacy whatsoever.

>20 year old brother snorts cocaine but as of recently been getting his shit together
>18 year old sister is fat, unmotivated, and is a bar fiend as well as do other things like lean and molly
>16 year old brother got an armed robbery charge recently and is a drug dealer
>me, a 19 year old in college freshman year playing college football and has a good 3.5 GPA

I don't know how I ended up the way I did.

Im a loser 30 y/o who has only worked for his family doing what would otherwise be consider highschool dropout work. Some friends but I shit myself with girls.

One sister is an intensely introverted person who is very soft spoken and kind and has severe anxiety. annoys the shit out of me because she has all my neurotic tendencies x10 and it reminds me of all the things I dont want to be.

The other sister has her shit together mostly and i get along with her well.

Parents still married but I can tell theres not much love. My dad is a selfish asshole and my mom is a saint.

Do you have autism while the rest don't

pIease die soon

Everyone in my family is more successful than I am. I'm the one left in the dust with nothing to look forwards.

I'm more conservative leaning.
Damn, now that's what I call edgy.
I plan on it.