Putting in my two weeks notice next friday

>putting in my two weeks notice next friday
>have 50000 dollars in savings
>plan on being a NEET for the next 3 years
>already making a list of video games/VNs/etc. I'm finally gonna finish
Any suggestions for a man who finally has time?

Attached: 1520459940468.jpg (1240x1754, 1.43M)

How is 50k gonna last you 3 years? Not doubting. Just curious about what your expenses will be

Where are you going to be living? Your own property or with parents?

what do you plan to do when your 3 years are up?

Try and learn something that can make money from home in those 3 years

Start reading philosophy and higher literature. It might make you a better person and it will definitely impact your life

>50k dollars for three years, i.e., 17k per year
Have fun with poverty OP.

Help me plan at "tset321" on 2^3 when boards are fixed?

>Rent
$650
>Utilities
Average $85
>Gym
$35
>Food
$75
>Car Insurance
$40
>Gas
$30

>Needed expenditure per month
$915

I budgeted in another $285 of discretionary spending a month for 1200 total. 1200*36=43200. That leaves another $7000 for various unforeseen things.

I'm gonna be working on an indie game for that time, and if I fail to make money with it gonna apply to game studios with the stuff I've made as a portfolio. I'm already in the tech industry, just the wrong part, and am using this to make a shift one way or another.

Renting a room for the first half at least.

What if a robber point a gun at you and ask for your 50000 dollar bill? I'm curious to know how you will respond to this one, brb getting soda

How long did you work to save that much?

I don't spend a lot of money already, not sure what else I would spend it on.

What?

Tell him to fucking pull the trigger and release me from this hell.

>put in a high yield savings account
>have more money you started with
>keep working
>be booku rich

OP dont waste your money

I hope you're not in Burgerland because without health insurance you could end up burning $50,000 for a single night in a hospital, not to mention the dentist and any prescription drugs you may need.

I'm still insured with my parents until year 3, and planning on getting cheap ass insurance.

Oh wait never mind, keep playing video games and let your mind vegetate, I forgot I was talking to a sub human

Take a wrong turn at the homepage friend? Seems like youre on the wrong board.

>put in my 2 weeks last friday
>50000 in savings
>going to take 3 months and pursue my own dream as well
>if not going back to tech wageslavery

Best of luck user. I will be thinking of you

i wish i had the balls to do this. i hate being a wagecuck. i was a neet for three years after university and i miss it a lot. the wagecuck life turns you into a drone. i take an hour drive into the city five days a week wanting to drive into the guardrail because i dread having to put on a facade in front of my colleagues. having to deal with chinks everyday who can barely comprehend a word of english also ruined my love of programming. i should have learned a trade, that way i would have interacted with the real working class instead of feminists and foreigners.

Nah mate, I'll read some more. Starting with the greeks.

>i was a neet for three years after university
actually it was 2 years. damn i miss it.

Literally no one here cares about your opininion haha