Mention you are fat on Jow Forums

>mention you are fat on Jow Forums
>"fat people are gross"
>"fuck fatties"
>"just lose some weight fatass lmao"
>tfw outcasted by the outcasts
You can't be a robot unless you are fat
Fatbot thread

Attached: 1480382111927.jpg (983x752, 100K)

sometimes I wonder if I'm this much of a fatass because there are hookworms leeching blood from my intestines or a tapeworm in me

Attached: 29177565_1060836194057502_826624665806962688_n.jpg (960x636, 86K)

Was 220. Shooting for 165. I just only eat one meal a day. Gonna actually try a 3 day fast starting last night. Can't handle this shit.

The worms would make you *lose* weight. Eat raw garlic.

5'8" 210lb, nothing like walking 200+ miles in a few days and still being fat

I lost 80lbs so far, still have 70 left
Fat people are truly gross you fucking faggot

I can't stop eating, I know it's just that I'm a weak willed worthless fat faggot, but it feels like an addiction. Like I'm not even in control as I drive to get more fast food and shove it in my mouth in the parking lot.

i wasnt that fat to begin with but now that im skeleton tier, i still feel like im that chubster inside. u knoe?

it's just punching down user, dont let it get to you

robots are almost all really extremely hateful and bitter people, i don't know why some of them even bother pretending otherwise

unless it's purely genetic, it's a problem of literally just self-restraint. you can exercise and all that shit but what really helped me is just not eating. i can easily forget to eat and stop eating out of spite or just to prove a point. i'm really good at self-restraint and avoiding temptations (therefore i don't have any addictions, except for like the internet and music), so i accidentally avoided depression as a whole. i can only feel moderately sad, and moderately happy. i'm not a robot.

being fat is a choice, if you don't like being fat stop being fat it's that simple

5'6" 198 pounds iktf user

but that's the thing. most robots are robots because things away from our control. you can control what you eat. you could do exercises to control your weight. being fat is a choice.

>"fat people are gross"
But this is true, I look like shit.
>tfw outcasted by the outcasts
This is not true, r9k is full of normies for month if not for years.

Sometimes it's a symptom of bad mental illness though. For people who are only fat then yes it's a choice, but plenty of fatbots have a lot more problems than just being fat

This. Jow Forums is at least 90% failed normies and roasties. Maybe sprinkle some Chads and Brads in there.

>Just stop eating

Dont do this. Calorie restriction fucks your body over. Healthy weight loss comes from improving physique.

You know what would make me really skinny? A bullet to the brain

>decide to stop being a fat fuck
>go to the local rec center
>because it's the ghetto, virtue signallers have thrown a gorrilian dollars at this fucking place but my shitskin neighbors are too scared of water to use it
>start swimming laps regularly
>feeling better every day
>yesterday
>get to the pool
>nice and empty
>start swimming
>fucking tattooed hipster chad shows up
>the only other white person in twenty fucking miles was able to sniff out a place I was comfortable so he could ruin it
>starts swimming
>is better than me
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is the most retarded post I've ever read here
the only way to lose weight is maintaining a calorie deficit

Attached: 1521134632377.png (225x225, 7K)

I did Cadaver lab on a great big fat guy, every piece of your body will continue to reflect that you were a fat fuck at the time of your death.
Even when your flesh rots away anybody worth their salt can look at the wear of your joints and they'll know you were fat.

>people who were always skinny telling fats how easy it is to lose weight

You guys are the equivalent of the "Just be yourself" normies. Do you have no thoughts in your brains? You'd think people here would have empathy towards others who have problems that seem fixable to other but insurmountable to the one with the problem.

There is no winning desufam
I lost 180 and now I look like the obesetobeast guy, except I have less muscle
Once a fat fuck always a fat fuck

So no point in losing weight then if I'm already ruined.

Go on reddit or twitter like 80% of the userbase is fucking disgusting huge. like 300lbs at age 22

Attached: fatass cartoon.jpg (1343x1391, 552K)

walking wont do shit if you eat like a fatass. if you eat and drink nothing yeah you need to check out your hormones, something is very wrong with you.

>ham is bad
Not really.
It's salty as fuck but can be the base of some pretty modest meals.

I'm 5'10 and weigh 140lbs

am i fat

nah, that sounds normal.
You could be skinnyfat, with a little beer gut and twiglet limbs, but that's different from being fat.

nah my arms and legs are longs as fuck but i kinda have a beer gut. i never work out, i eat like shit but i'm still skinny. I guess genetics are on my side

Genetics are like 90% of someone's weight so feel lucky

Planning will happen at"tset321" on 2^3 when they fix the boards.