NOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA GO TO COLLEGE I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA GO TO COLLEGE I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: jjj.jpg (800x748, 84K)

>parents think I'm a genius because I knew how to use a computer as a kid
>trust fund money for me to go to college
>I'm actually dumb as fuck
>struggle through four years, barely passing my classes
>it's senior year and I'm fucking falling apart

If I fail I am going to save up enough money to buy a gun, drive as far away from home as I can and blow my brains out on a mountaintop somewhere. My life is hell and I have nothing to look forward to but shame.

Don't go then, OP. No one is putting a gun to your head

But my family is basically paying for all of it for free. If I don't go all that money will evaporate and I would feel like a fool.

Attached: 1522278012330.jpg (205x246, 12K)

Have you asked them to just give you the money?

If I could have a second draft of the college experience, then I would probably live at home and go to the local community college. I'd get an associates in a coding focused computer science. I'd proceed to start a business fulfilling some niche with AI products and just do coding memes.

You spend a lot of time playing video games, right? Coding is like a puzzle game. You connect callbacks and languages together until you have a functional app. It's like upgrading from a computer user to a computer wizard.

A science degree from a state college is not worth 70k. You don't automatically get a median salary after you get out.

Attached: aijtjny3udm01.png (725x477, 227K)

Then quit and go do something you wana do.

>save up enough money

Luckily for you, a new Hi-Point is only $150.

No they refuse to.

If I had a second chance at this, I would've studied something at a local college like said. It's cheap yet you can make decent money doing quite a few specialized courses. Still, if you really don't want to, just take their money and do something else.

Oh, well yeah in that case you gotta do it. No one can turn down a free education. Sorry man your a slave forever.

Try to do the administrative stuff with your own info and just lie to them. For example, list your address as something other than what you have, and have any university forms/loan forms/etc. sent to that address so they never see it.

Then don't, you're an adult. Fucking retard

you mean you got at least 3 years worth of credits already? So even if you fuck up now, you can complete it later?

my sack is fat

Don't know what that means but you're in a really good situation. Failing one year is nothing to be worried about. Just take a break and finish.

The sack is fat guy isn't me.

My money only lasts until I'm 25. I'm 23 right now. My mother basically put her retirement on hold to manage the trust that's funding my college education when my grandmother died. If I mess this semester up it'll be a huge letdown for her. She's been miserable the whole time because the rest of my family is breathing down her neck about how long it's taking me to finish my degree. I really hate myself.

Invest in a restaurant or McDojo. Or just become a dog Walker

Are you me?

>I'm the "smart kid" in the family
>parent had fund saved for me to go to college
>forced me into STEM even though I hate math and can't do it for shit, ended up switching majors 3 times before having to settle
>get shit grades, struggle to maintain my GPA, extremely stressed out every day
>only thing I have in life to look forward to is working a high-pressure soulless corporate 8-6 job after graduation that I know I'll hate
>one semester from graduating

I just wanted to play video games.

I could have written that. It sucks so much. I'm not dumb enough to fail, but not smart enough to excel. I'm constantly on the fucking edge and it's really taking a toll on me. Sometimes I just lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling because everything feels completely hopeless.

Yep. Sometimes I'll just sit in bed and get really sad/pissed off with myself that I chose this fucking path for my life. I've almost dropped out a few times but since there's just one semester left I'm going to slum it and get this shitty piece of paper. Looking back I was a spineless cuck and allowed other people to decide every aspect of my life for me. Funnily enough I've worked a few shitty fast food jobs, and I realized I would rather do even those shit jobs 1000 times over doing what I do in college.

On the bright side, since graduation is not too far off I'm actually starting to get kind of excited fantasizing about what I really want to do with my life after leaving this hell. I'm thinking of getting on a plane and moving far away from here and never coming back.

OP, do you think if you came up with some kind of a plan that didn't involve college, like getting a 2 year trade certificate or something, they would agree? You might still have to take some school to appease your parents but it wouldn't be as bad.

OP here, I was thinking about that, the only trade I am interested in is being a car mechanic, does that fall under trades?

Attached: 539614ca91c0c08dc8bb8df0155fdb4176a438173a2318d7e06a520286772ae9.jpg (501x501, 64K)

nigga just do it, college isn't hard

>DON'T WANNA GO TO COLLEGE
you might think its shit, but you're going to regret this

college is much better than being a wageslave
enjoy it while it lasts

You should talk to them then! A good parent would want you to be fulfilled and content (hopefully even happy). If I had a son and there was a career field that he WANTED to be a part of, I would be ecstatic. I don't want to do shit.

>I realized I would rather do even those shit jobs 1000 times over doing what I do in college
This so much.

Absolutely not. At least as a wageslave you can go home after your shift and do whatever you want. In college, you always stress about that next exam and that next fucking useless paper...

There's really no hope is there? Maybe you should just start working and give this up because you're just wasting your time here. After you get a job with a fair salary you should get into community college and choose whatever you think fits you... All I can really think of right now.

>he has an IQ below 150
How does it feel to know you'll never accomplish anything of value?

Attached: 1508090370632.png (244x244, 77K)