He likes something enough to have it permanently printed on his very skin

>he likes something enough to have it permanently printed on his very skin

How much more autistic can you get? Why the fuck would anyone ever like something that much?

What is WRONG with normies?

Attached: normietat.jpg (972x1296, 128K)

if I were to get *anything* it would be some kind of ouroboros in a spot that could be hidden

Why though.

Does a snake choking on its own asshole mean enough to you to justify pressing ink into your left ass cheek forever? You can't go back.

Well I don't have a tattoo of a snake rimming itself so I suppose I have to agree

Tattoos are the most conformist thing normies can do nowadays. It's just a way to belong to the herd for them.

it's also a shit tattoo
even more ridiculous

>see perfect aryan goddess
>her skin is littered with doodles of stupid shit
Fucking why

Attached: 1521161623464.png (700x803, 722K)

Tattoos are just a way for boring normies to try and look interesting. Let's say a normie wants to seem like a special snowflake and goes for the SUCH A NERD EGGS DEE look then he can just get a capeshit tattoo.

Attached: 1476785445770.jpg (328x300, 12K)

>Why the fuck would anyone ever like something that much?
that's not what it's about. Plenty of people like things more than this person likes superman and the hulk and have no tattoos.

I've considered getting a tattoo of the album that jumpstarted my ascent into normiehood, even though it'd probably be far from even my top 50 albums now.
If any of my normie friends or co-workers ask, I can just say it's what sparked my interest in music, which it also did (and thus led me into being normie).

Exactly, it may have used to be an edgy form of self expression but now it's been co-opted by normies so it's now edgier to NOT have a tattoo and think they're for retards.

Fuckin jews man, I tell ya.

I'm fine with tattoos as long as they're not shitty trending tattoos that will have no meaning in several months/years
Example being pepe or le kekistan

but why do you need it etched onto your skin, it's not enough to just appreciate the album? Listen to it, cover it, remix it, analyze it?

>mfw no tattoos on my pristine skin

See ya later squares.

These arguments are exactly the arguments I wanted to use but was too retarded to articulate properly. It is absolutely fucking mind blowing that anyone would want to acknowledge their interest in a thing with what is the equivalent of a farmer's brand on their body. That makes you a slave to the object the tattoo represents rather than someone who can simply admire the work.

Fucking fuck.

Me personally im getting the mark of sacrifice on my neck and im thinking about a zanarkand abes symbol on my back

Fair enough.
Maybe I'll just acquire a physical copy of the record and hang it on the wall of my living room or bedroom.

I have a tattoo. Back then it was my warrior trial because I was deep in the full contact sport scene and trained. 12 hours without a break getting my skin punctured. I'd say it was a pretty nice trial of pain, but the pain is pretty tolerable overall.
That being said, you can judge as much as you want and can dissaprove, but I don't have low enough self-esterm to care. Had this for 10 years now and never regretted it + chicks fucking love it. I don't need to explain to you why I think tattoos are chill so keep on hating, OP. Talking shit is basically the single only thing you can do so suck my dick.

Also forgot to mention my tattoo is a drawing I made myself.

This, you see, is actually an interesting idea in terms of showing off your interests and displaying something meaningfully while being able to change it at whim within reason. I would find that interesting if I walked into your room and saw it rather than if you took your shirt off and flexed an album in my ass.

This is gay.

Beside Zanar or the ChaoWorld Key what else could I get in my hand and forearm? I think I'll start on my knuckles

That's why I just get random things tattooed on me. Have two full sleeves and a bunch of let tattoos. Get compliments all the time and the majority of them were just random whim tattoos

>back during my warrior trial

What the fuck are you, six? Sorry I'm not on your level to understand this one, centurion.

>trained 12 hours getting my skin punctured
>nice trial of pain

CRAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN.

>pain is tolerable

I'm not judging shitty ink stains because it hurts. I'm judging them because they're overhyped spur of the moment decisions you can't change that reflect your impulsive nature and attachment to shit that doesn't matter.

>chicks fucking love it

When you care at all about what women think.

>talking shit hurrur suck my dick

Fags like dicks sucked by men. Besides I'm sure you have better things to do as a warrior-king rocking out in your parents' garage than to have your shrimp dick sucked by anyone on Jow Forums

>he takes his life and fucking skin this seriously
holy shit do you have autism?

Attached: 1522178915567.jpg (1600x1203, 247K)

I used to be like all of you spergs ITT, I really did. I thought tattoos were trashy, a sure sign that the person with them was not worth the air they breathe. But I've come around and here's why: My oneitis got a tattoo against my better judgment.
So now I see her, every day, with this small tattoo of a stylized cross on her forearm. And you know what? It doesn't make her any different. She didn't suddenly go full roastie, or start doing drugs and turn away from God, or anything! She's the same exact sweet girl that she was before her tattoo. And because her tattoo isn't gaudy or overstated or badly done, it looks fine, I even consider how it being so well thought out a reflection of her very analytical, mature nature.
Now, don't get me wrong: face tattoos, full back tattoos, tramp stamps and behind-ear tattoos are still fucking awful, I don't care who you are because they look shitty. Other tattoos vary, and of course tattoo-less skin is still preferable, but when someone is so perfect, a little non-issue is no problem at all, because they're still perfect.

>start doing drugs and turn away from God, or anything!
this made me feel really bad for you brainlet

Attached: 1522078641801.png (727x436, 367K)

Shup up you dumb normie bastard

I've seen tattoos I've liked and those I don't like. I was a sailor for some time and some of the old sailor tattoos can genuinely look good when you know they've been well earned (anchors otherwise never look good in my opinion: Worst tat).

It seems every 18yo roastie has her arms tattooed already these days and every guy has a full sleeve by 25 and I do wonder how that'll go over the years.

My onitis has several. Pretty sure she gets them for every breakup over the years. None I standout really like but only one I truly hate an Arabic tramp stamp (what the fuck) but you stop seeing them after a while. They don't stand out once you're used to them being there.

holy fuck user, calm your tits down

Attached: 1437331732594.jpg (858x990, 141K)

Nice projections. You sound like you are at best 16 and on some angst trip where you need to talk shit about adult people making choices for themselves because you are insecure about your own. Don't worry, I used to be as fierce as you are as a teenager about shit I know nothing about, but I grew out of it. Give yourself 10 years or so. You might not think tattoos are cool, but it will most definetly stop bothering you so much.
Also, I'm making choices in my life and there's nothing you can do to stop me. How mad does it make you? You're Livid I'm sure, considering you hate what we think, but you know there is nothing you can do to stop anyone. Keep talking shit you weak pussy. There is a nice solution to all your butthurt. It's called suicide and it will grant you eternal peace of mind. No longer will dunb tatfags ever bother you.

>your a kid mate, stop being so angry
>your so angry at what I think
>just kill yourself

Who cares? If you want a tattoo get one. If you don't, don't get one. I have the standard Gaussian pdf on my back and almost nobody knows. It's not a big deal either way.

is this fucking for real

>Arabic tramp stamp
and he fuckin still likes her

Most tattoos are shit, this isn't even a cynical thing, most designs people get permanently etched on their skin are of very low quality or had no real thought put into them other than "I want a tattoo".

This is some orbiter shit right here. I used to be like you, though, so I can't judge too hard.

My dad has a tatoo. We later discovered it was a masonic symbol, but he got it way before he even knew what it was, just because he had drawn it himself( no way he was mk ultra or shit like that, we live in a poorpiss country) and he liked the model. I like the design too, and i think its a way to define your personality and never lose the person you were during the time you made the tatoo. He has no regrets over it whatsoever, and he has it in the upper arm, so it never got in the way of job offers or smtg. Pretty neat, i want to get one too, as soon as i get over robothood, to never forget. It wont be dumb as a pepe or smtg, just some lines that hold meaning to myself. You are too butthurt over painted skin user

So what if it is? You're gonna cry? Do you actually think your opinion is superior or some shit? Only a kid cares that much about such petty shit.