I think god must be hating me with a passion

I think god must be hating me with a passion.

Attached: 20180407_000425.jpg (2160x2160, 1.33M)

Not as much as you hate your toothbrush

Oh dios mio... el ocico del goblin de las america!!

Im a gook in a gook county bruh.

RIP in teeth

Attached: QAOOKyRznW-4.png (300x250, 27K)

>bruh
Yea sure thing Juan

>retarded, blinded racism
Sure thing Jow Forumstard

Nigga brush your teeth wtf this has nothing to do with God and everything to do with your lack of respect for yourself!

It doesnt work like that man. For the past 3 years or so i have been brushing my teeth at least once a day. But b4 that i could go for months without doing so and those yellow mush was slowly created and hardened. It is impossible to get rid of them without professional help

I've been smoking for ten plus years and mine don't even come close.

you have to be eating some nasty shit for that to happen

Why would you go months without brushing your teeth? What the fuck did you think would happen?

dental health is 75% genetics anyway. Brushing and flossing doesn't really matter that much.

At first I thought this was a dick with it's foreskin pulled back exposing dick cheese.

Uhh...because i didnt care?

Yes it does you nasty cunt. This is why everyone is told to brush their teeth. Good genetics won't keep your teeth from falling out of your fucking head.

>Good genetics won't keep your teeth from falling out of your fucking head.
they literally will though. You fell for the (((dentist))) meme pal. I brush once a day with just water to get the crud out of my teeth and have never had a cavity.

>you don't even have to brush your teeth!
>I brush my teeth daily!

Nigga u fucking wot

Wash your fucking teeth you pathetic excuse for a human being. Fucking hell.

how does that happen? my first thought was that you throw up a lot?

I liked to pick the dick cheese off of my penis when I first found out I could pull my foreskin back a month ago, but I found out that it's better to have the shower blast the dick cheese away.

You can scrape it off with the plastic cover of disposable razos. But seriously, just get a professional cleaning. I payed like 100 euros and brush my teeth twice a day since then.

Just get a cleaning. Tartar build up is largely determined by genetics and the mineral content in your saliva. If you let it sit on your teeth you risk developing periodontal disease. I'm a dental hygienist and that would literally take me 10 minutes, maybe less to clean with an ultrasonic. Nowadays you can even get numb for cleanings.

Fuckin lol mate.

Same.
>tfw average or below at everything except school
>tfw ugly
>tfw socially awkward
>tfw depressed
>tfw female autism

Whats up hygienist bro. I have to get my teeth cleaned every 3 months because of the tartar buildup. Brush twice a day with electric toothbrush. Probably 50% my fault for not flossing and 50% holy fuck my saliva is all minerals.