Go to grandfathers funeral

>Go to grandfathers funeral
>All the family crying
>"Why are you all crying? His life is worth no more than those that die everyday. Do you weep for them?"
>They tell me to leave
Am I in the wrong here? Crying over one persons death is completely illogical.

Attached: dasf.jpg (1337x1289, 112K)

BAZINGA

fucking EBIC trolling!

Get your head our of your ass you fucking autist

ebin xD
No.

At first, I was ready to relate because when I was skimming through the post, I thought you said something along the lines of "celebrate his life and memory, not mourn his death". In that instance, I would've sided with you, but after actually reading the post, I'm gonna have to side with your family.

Worth is subjective, although your autism makes you view worth (or any other attribute) as concretely objective, it differs from person to person.
For example, a man with 1000 loaves of bread views the value of 1 loaf to be a lot lower than the value of 1 loaf to a man with no bread at all.
As has correctly stated, get your head out of your ass.

how old are you origaimi

Attached: 1406503591679.gif (383x576, 1.69M)

jesus christ OP
you need to be locked up

Value is objective. Weather one values that bread or not, it's still worth $2.

*whether

origino

They are sad because he is gone they knew him personally since he was a grandfather I'm assuming he didn't die young so everyone will cheer up a couple days later

>Value is objective. Weather one values that bread or not, it's still worth $2.
> doesn't even know what inflation is
constanza.jpg

It will still be worth the same for each person, user.

>Crying over one persons death is completely illogical.
Gee OP you're just like Sheldon Cooper XDD

You're an irredeemable fedora faggot if you honestly think that being an unfeeling robot is some kind of end that's universally worth reaching. Kill yourself, honestly.
>monetary value is the only kind of value that exists
Monetary value exists because of a previously established value that arises from needs and wants.
This

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65.jpg (557x711, 49K)

>Value is objective.
Obviously the fact that your family grieved over your grandfather's death and you didn't negates this. You're a fucking idiot

Nice autism there mate.

At least you showed up.

Those funeral processions are also annoying as fuck, don't know the traffic rules, and if you make a point of it, they start threatening you.

>Weather one values that bread or not, it's still worth $2
What if you are starving and there is no food around, except for my bread? Try buy for 2$, faggot.

geez, the autism is strong with this one

>Value is objective
Not true. $2 to one person is more valuable than $2 to another.

Did you ever think your family has connected with your grandfather more than the thousands of people who die every day? They've made special memories with them, especially your parents. Tell me, when your parents, the people that have cared for you and known you all of your life die, will you act like such an actual fucking retard? Always respect the dead, especially if they're a family member, you entitled piece of shit. I hope you burn in hell.

That's right *BURP* Morty!

>hurr durr why do people cry over people they had good relationships with, but not the one they never knew?

Please OP, stop acting like you're some logical genius that bases all his decisions on pure logic. You're pretty retarded m8.

Keep that shit to yourself OP.

Attached: edgy.jpg (640x416, 51K)

My grandpa has done way more for me than any dying kid in Africa ever did - even from a purely selfish point of view, it makes sense to mourn him more.
On a more general note, it just so happens that if you tend to your memes, they become special to you and therefore you like them more than memes you will never see in your lifetime. Same reasoning for your grandpa, for taking care of a rose and of course of the relationship between a fox and a little boy.

Yes you're wrong for disrespecting your family and their feelings.
I used to think about "logical" things a lot as a child but because I don't have autism I learned that things aren't black and white. Lots of gray on this stupid earth.

Attached: blak_man.png (500x321, 261K)

I agree with you but you must contain your opinions.

autism at its finest
wew lad

Attached: 4E04E983-9C4C-4412-86BB-E4444E3A9A33.jpg (570x487, 45K)

I went to my grandfathers funeral
I haven't seen him since I was 12 and from what I remember he was a drunk who abandoned his kids
Everyone was crying in the funeral and all I could think about was what a farce it all was since they all just wanted to know what was on the will (he had a house).
Yet everyone shit talked him constantly (My mother, aunt, grandmother) and never visited him, even when he was sick in the hospital, lying on his death bed before he died.
I don't know if it's just my family but I found the whole thing very pathetic.

Attached: 1465113607258.png (635x773, 14K)

im with you OP, life is meaningless. the sooner you figure that out, the better off you will be.