What would happen if your entire post history got released to everyone you know? (friends, family, enemies...

what would happen if your entire post history got released to everyone you know? (friends, family, enemies, acquaintances, etc)
personally, i would be extremely fucked

Attached: B6A8CF62-CD39-48A3-877C-1DCBA3C4F267.gif (456x360, 300K)

all my incest posting and edgy posting would give my family enough proof to send me to a loony bin lmoa

I have like 13 different personalities so I don't really care. Right now I'm in control and I think I'm the original.

oh fuck
don't make me think about it
jesus

Attached: imVE9od.jpg (633x758, 251K)

Pretty much nothing. I'm from Eastern Europe and we say nastier shit among ourselves all the time.

I have a feeling that I would think it was the worst thing to happen to me but most people wouldn't be surprised and basically could have guessed.

Well my social life would be rui...wait I don't have one

Nothing most people would laugh.

Mostly edgy shitpost and some Japanese memes.

Kill myself unironically.

Oh wow this isn't original, that's bad.

Attached: I'm gonna make columbine look like a fucking joke.jpg (500x418, 63K)

I would pay to see my post history one time. you hear that gookmoot? I WOULD PAY

They would just be super confused, or assume it was inaccurate, or that I was crazy, unless they invested a lot of time into understanding it, I think.
Something like this but I'm not actually loopy and just do it intentionally.

I share IP with a brother and he lurks too. I am afraid that one day I will get banned for some weird post and he will see it.

I just realized my brother might have happened to me and my brother has seen my ban messages. But I only get banned for racism though so it's whatever.

My facade as a supreme gentleman would be irreparably tarnished.

I once got warning for posting in NTR thread on /h. I would kill myself if he saw that. I was lucky that it was me who first posted something on Jow Forums that day.

>x1000 search queries about anxiety and depression.
>Fanart from 90's-2000's cartoons
>Rule 34
>"Why don't I have any motivation?"
>"Can I get a decent job without a bachelors degree?"
>"How to into freelance writing"
>"How to write a novel"
>"How much weight does it take to snap your neck at the end of a noose?"

I hope that all my posts on /mu/ and /ck/ would overshadow the amount of women hate I've posted here throughout the years.

I don't have friends, and it's not like my family cares.
If they did, they wouldn't approach me about it, they'd just judge silently.

They think "damn he argues with himself a lot"

I take both sides in threads in order to encourage more to post

90% of what I post on here is fake, I just do it for the (you)s, and I'm sure they'd realize that.

Yeah things like this too. I also consider it my duty to post things that are congruent with board culture, like, if someone posts "How do women's brains work?" it's impossible not to reply
>women's brains
>"work"

>Can I get a decent job without a bachelors degree
I got some bad news for you son.

Attached: 1520620622003.jpg (801x1220, 215K)

im mostly read-only
i post like one a week maybe

I don't have any friends or family except my father. I'm not sure he'd care desu.

What little I have left of my social life would be tarnished forever. Which is a good thing actually, it would give me the freedom I need to stop caring for the rest of my life.

I JUST NEED A REASON

Attached: 1522366882937.jpg (835x675, 455K)

Everyone I know?
Well, people would certainly think I have an unhealthy view towards blacks, ((them)), and women, even though that's not the case for blacks in nicer areas (what I've said about virginity and women, I will stand by to the end. That's a hill I will die on at the normalfags' hands).
Other than some obvious joke stuff regarding the Nazis and a few apparent false flags, you get to see how broken and alone I really am. That's just it, everyone would see what a broken shell I really am.

Attached: image.jpg (253x255, 30K)