>Is a tumblr girl but only for art
>Doesn't have many friends, I am the only one ive seen talk to her all the time
>knows internet meme culture
>weird voice sorta dead pan

>2nd girl is black
>thicc
>Big afro
>lightskin
>sorta normie but seems to like that I am weird and open to the weird shit im into
>Has female friends but avoids most guys except me
>Normie internet cultured

Attached: Scott_p_by_radiomaru.png (632x900, 154K)

Black girl. She is probably funny as fuck plus afros are so cool

1st one my dude

Black girl, meet her female friends. Get a stable running. Expand your social circle.

Go with the Asian. Niggers aren't worth a shit and their women are garbage tier.

Make them fight to the death and the winner is tourney bride

Id have to go with the black girl, afros are cool.

Bro im black

Black girl especially since she's thicc

>someone actually posts shit like this on r9k
>people respond seriously
god you people fucking disgust me

Attached: 1522863706563.gif (155x173, 948K)

Can racist go to pol this is basically a chiller /b/

That changes everything. Choose the black girl, dating an asian girl completely ruins her value and your possible kids would get fucked up. If you date a black girl maybe your family life would be stable. The best thing for the asian girl is to date an asian or white guy. Don't ruin her life.

date asian, make black girl your side chicm

>Can racist go to pol
fuck you normalnigger get off my fucking board

My last gf was asian so ive already "ruined" a girl then ig

Im no player. I wouldn't even be able to handle one girl usually so two would be impossible

The asian sounds like easily the better choice. That is more my preference than yours though, I like girls that don't have a lot of friends and are more the loner type. Also she knows actual meme culture, so much more to have in common. You could actually laugh at the same shit instead of being disgusted by normie memes all the time.
Also just in general normie types are annoying as hell and she sounds like she could actually be cool to get to know.
I'll put it like this:
1st for meaningful relationship
2nd for pump n dump

this:
but keep 1st girl around because she sounds cute

This is why I even considered it because Im more similar to the asian girl. But the black girl is chill too its just I don't think I could keep up with her ya know. I am just anime watching weeb that likes to stay inside

But I dont want to keep someone I cucked around. Unless its to date her if the other girl doesnt work out

are you already dating 1st girl?

gotta specify this information dude!

I am not dating either. But if I choose one over the other I see it as cucking since they both are into me

this is why you'll never be chad

ask them if they want to be in a threesome I guess?

Had my chance to become chad long ago but didn't grow up very well socially so too late but ig I am doing good enough now

Refer to

>I am just anime watching weeb that likes to stay inside
So you are considering dating a normie who is going to berate you for doing exactly that? Nicely played, dumbass. Maybe just date the second to teach yourself a lesson.

>>sorta normie but seems to like that I am weird and open to the weird shit im into

>having girls to choose from

Please just leave, Norman.

Attached: Unknown.png (205x246, 10K)

>>>you underestimate the extent of normies and their lies

you whiteys crack me up. If black women belong with black guys. Our women also belong to us fucking hypocritical yellow fever faggot make up your mind on your ideologies. Hope you get an elliot roger in your life

Attached: eegege426426234.jpg (625x415, 78K)

I am a cyborg at best but its whatever

Jesus I hate other whites for this shit, it's either keep it within the race or don't. Whites don't have special permission to date any race they want more than anybody else, that doesn't even make sense.

your typical Jow Forums fags are like this. They wonder why no one likes them on this site

No, you're a complete normie who shitposts in between talking to your chink gf and your negress gf. Just fuck off if you think you're a 'cyborg' because you're awkward. Clearly you're normal enough for people to accept you and befriend you.

Hey man its not my fault I am attractive to women. But in no way does it means I am a normie however I wouldn't call myself a robot either. After I hit a complete low in my life I got into meditation and started bettering myself enough to get people to find me ok as a person how about you stop whining and slurp some more "woe is me" bullshit

It's your fault that you're shitting up Jow Forums with this 'which gf should I choose XD' bullshit. This board isn't for some fucking normie to bitch about having two girls to choose from. Please go to /b/, Jow Forums, or /soc/.

Hey black user. Ignore these guys and their crab in a bucket mentality that anyone who tries is just some normie fgt. I believe in you but I also think you should go with whichever girl you feel less awkward with and have more chemistry

Attached: 1522970094505.png (596x739, 52K)

What the fuck Kind of question is that?
The first one obviously.

No need to hate on me because I chose to leave my house after sitting in it for so long fapping to hentai unlike you. It was me just wasting away so I started to improve myself fuck off

There is sorta air of awkwardness with the asian but shes shy and im use to it at this point but we understand that we are both bad conversationalist so its Alright

Idk man its just kinda hard to choose

Nah, you're a complete fucking retard. No one belongs to an ugly microdick chink faggot like you. The girl can date who she wants but dating a nigger devalues her.

I'm bipolar. Leaving my house doesn't have anything to do with my problems. I can't fucking improve myself without being chemically lobotomized. Again, I know you can't relate, but you can fuck off because you don't belong here.

Being an robot/incel doesn't have anything to do with self-improvement. You either are one or you're not. If you can fix your problem with self-improvement it means you were never a robot in the first place.

you sound like you would end up with an elliot roger with a woman of any race and not just asian. By your dumb Jow Forums logic asian women are my women and if fucking blacks devalue them so does some yellow fever white faggot.

Attached: 1513974826059.jpg (346x364, 37K)

Literally 95% of this boards participants are able to do so through self improvement and are just crabby buckets

Go to wizchan then since it bans any mention of friends or leaving the house plus there are literally Bipolar men in relationships and paying jobs

Self-improvement is a meme. It works for failed normies, but I'd estimate at least 70% of this board are true robots.
Literally the core of being a robot is that something about you is different, not human. Nobody knows what that is, and normies do not know what's exactly wrong with you, but they do sense it and use every opportunity to bring you down. Therefore if you're on this board dedicated to robots and you're actually posting about having 2 girls interested in you, you should take your posting to a more suitable board, and not rub it into robots' faces.

>normies do not know what's exactly wrong with you, but they do sense it and use every opportunity to bring you down
I was with you until here normies have so many other things going on in their lives to care about bringing you down or give you attention. I will not be living anytime soon been on Jow Forums since I was 14 so its a bit of an addiction at this point

>normie girl
>non-normie girl

if you're more normie choose the normie girl. she sounds pretty.

if you're more robot, pick the first girl. you probably mean a lot to her if she talks to you.

Whites are objectively superior to blacks and asians though.

id definitely go for the black girl, normies who are open to weird shit are my type of people

She has told me that when im not around she usually wonders where I am and tries to keep those thoughts down so I am totally convinced there are any other guys that talk to her. I probably should go with her

Maybe I phrased it a bit wrong. They won't put effort into bringing you down (they don't put a lot of effort into things in general anyways). But if you're around and there's an easy casual opportunity to bring you down they'll do it. Stuff like gossiping, treating others better, berating you, etc. You're basically a punching bag for them.

The black chicks pretty hot and chill but im just so torn about this shit its hard

is your name archie andrews btw?
what would you tell him to do? go with normie veronica? or sweet betty who is creative and kind?

>tfw my name starts with the letter "a"
on the creative part I should have mentioned the black chick is also an artist but she paints instead of tumblr

oh, you get to pick between 2 artists? now it's less obvious.
pick the one who you can see yourself married to in the future/ the one who "gets" you the most

The black one. Artist girls are garbage.
t. was going to be an artist guy

you wont be able to make a decision based on objective things. make it based on who you prefer to be around

Attached: 1517593438970.jpg (240x240, 13K)

This is the only solid advice right here guys

The 2nd one is the right choice, family. It may seem appealing to date another robot who "gets" you, but trust me, the novelty wears off fast. She may have real issues, and the likelihood of a relationship with someone like that lasting is slim.
On the other hand, a social circle is a good sign, and a woman whose main friends are women is an even better sign. There is no shame in becoming normal, as long as you arent a sheep. No. 2 is someone you could have a future with, based on what you've told us. Stay friends with 1 though, she likely appreciates having you around.

Attached: 1497811130767.jpg (259x206, 13K)

but if I go with the black chick id be the one with the issues compared to her

Right, which hopefully means you'll be exposed to ways to overcome your issues and enter the world of the normals. Whereas No. 1 would allow you to exist as you always have, or potentially enable you to develop even worse issues.
Tl;dr - No. 1 = stagnation or potential decline
No. 2 = potential improvement

It all comes down to whether or not you want to become a better person. I'm also getting the feeling that if you fuck things up with 2, you may still have a chance with 1 since she has nobody else to choose from.
But like earlier anons said, the one that you feel the best around is the best romantic option. I'm speaking purely in terms of what would benefit you.

Attached: 1522895020474.png (374x520, 42K)

hhhmm yea your right since I was preaching about self improvement earlier it only makes sense to go with something that will only help me feel more at place in the world so to say but then comes the fact that if I do change am I really being myself.

Attached: 1520532769490.jpg (500x499, 53K)

As silly as it is, I have a way of deciding between two difficult choices.
I flip a coin.
It'll surprise you, but you'll have a subconscious positive or negative response when the outcome is chosen for you. Choose based on that feeling.
Did I mention it's silly.

Attached: 1494392640589.jpg (481x506, 27K)

I flipped tails(the black girl) I didn't really feel against it or any strong negative emotions

The heart of the problem, it all comes down to this. You're already in a good place if you are self-aware enough to ask these questions. I've been in the same spot as you before. Everyone is different, but my mentality wasn't focused on who I am now, but who do I want do be? What sort of image do I want to have? The person you want to be is the real you, not necessarily who you are right now. Somewhere along the line shit went sideways and you ended up here, but you don't have to stop here. Call it self-discovery; considering not just who you want to be, but how you want others to see you. You don't have to follow some stereotype or caricature like everyone else does. This is one of the robot's greatest powers, but it's immediately lost when you blame your problems on the world, and don't take responsibility for your actions. It's that self-awareness I mentioned earlier.
When you think of it terms of creating your own character, life starts to become pretty fucking fun. You arent confined to the same old shit and habits you've had since you were 16. Smart people can asspull some incredible character changes. Sorry for rambling, but I've gone through exactly this, and it made my life so much fucking better.

Attached: 1503008742499.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>implying vietnamese people aren't just the black people of asia

Even if they know internet culture. They won't understand Jow Forums culture.

it is ok user I feel you. When I think about my self discovery throughout the past 5 years I ramble to myself about the things I have changed and learned. I sorta took a dip last year though, I was lifting, meditating, socializing fine etc but I got real disillusioned and everything sorta became shit. I know the answer is simply discipline but fuck I can't seem to push myself like the year before that any tips?

she understands most of the autistic things I spout irl with my crew of other assholes but not everything but thats to be expected from a tumblr girl

The one from nom

I would also like to hear your insight on life if you have any to give

Having options between two girls is not bettering yourself, it's called being the average normalfag. To have the audacity to come here and pull this pesudobragging shit on a board full of guys who are lucky to even have a girl look at them in a non repulsed manner is as dickish as it comes. Besides, going through one tough patch and coming through it doesn't make the faggot a cyborg.

>Non-normie
>Female
Pick one and only one

Attached: 1515369188184.png (600x699, 426K)

he's probably just underage.
original pepperoni pizza

>wah wah having a gf makes all problems go away and I don't have a gf

>theres two girls into me
nope sorry, not gonna happen, not on this board

Are you tarded? I said I improved myself so then women started giving me attention

Nice projecting, but I'm a vocel and I'm happy. The only things I really enjoyed is tinkering with computers, browsing Jow Forums, and being alone. I walked into this life on my own terms, if I really wanted too I could have a fairly normalfag life, but I don't. The things people talk about on this site of hundreds of times more interesting than any conversation I could have with a girlfriend or a group of "friends", real jobs are bullshit shekel factories for jokes, my family is fucking pathetic,and I'm enjoying myself without having to better myself.

fuck off to you fucking normie shitheel
fuck you

Holy shit, you are underaged. Where at all would that counter argument apply, I know what you said, it's still just as dickish.

nigga litterally all the threads on the catalog are about racism, girls or gay trap shit, chad does this but I can't, and other bullshit. The only thread not like this up right now it the Acid balls guy everything else is very formulaic and shitty it gets boring dude

I have already recommended wizchan if you have such a problem with others talking about the things they have that you don't and triggers you or ya know just not opening the thread if you're that baby and can't handle that there are people on Jow Forums with women interested in them

Or OP could just not post the threads period

Someone sounds jelly tbqhwy

I'm just saying this for the betterment of everyone else. How would you feel if you're mother died and I just kept Bragging about my parents still being alive. You obviously tell me to fuck off, and I reply that you should stop being such a faggot and learn necromancy if you're so butthurt.

thats not even the same as someone having a gf and someone not having

Do you never browse any other board than Jow Forums my dude?

It's how it seems to some of r9ks base community, they've become so jaded it's essentially impossible to see it otherwise

Both sound cool, sounds like the black might be better though.

I go on Jow Forums and /t/ on slow trap thread filled days.

>normieposting
or you could choose option c: kill yourself

Says user the chronic masturbator with suicidal thoughts on a board devoted to the dregs of humanity

Says the morally bankrupt normalfag who comes to laugh at said suicidal dregs

I'm not here to laugh, I'm one of them, but guess what everyone's life is shit enough without having retards start belittling others based on their fucking skin color. This is Jow Forums not Jow Forums, no one should feel racially superior if they're on this cursed board

>has girls to date
>is a fucking nigger
Get off Jow Forums, you stupid fucking loser. You aren't a robot.

>calls me a loser yet he is here too without girls to choose from

what??

Choose the person you want to make happier.

Thats just it. I dont want one of them to be sad. Maybe im too much of a sensitive fgt than chad

I'm not though you ugly asian retard. Stop projecting yourself onto me.

You can't make everyone happy in the world. Nobody can do that. In fact, you can't really "make" anyone happy at all--that's on them. Yet, you're able to influence pleasure and joy in people. So, you can influence people to be happier, or otherwise make their lives more bearable. You aren't directly influencing anyone to be sad by choosing another--they accept to react in that way, if they do.

You aren't ultimately responsible for how other people feel. Never think that, or you'll be chained down for life.

>Maybe im too much of a sensitive fgt than chad

It's okay if you're a bit of a fag. It can be useful to be thoughtful--but you can be faggy to a fault, too. Keep that in mind. Nobody here is going to help you make the decision. Don't visit Jow Forums for relationship advice when we're all miserable self-loathers who have given up kindness.