How many of you are phone posters? Mobile site or app?

How many of you are phone posters? Mobile site or app?

Attached: 1489321718317.gif (600x600, 899K)

whenever i try to phone post it says ASCII text not allowed so i gave up.

Could be an issue with whichever keyboard you're using on your phone.

Turn off smart punctuation if you're an applefag.

>Having a phone in 2018

I use dashchan.

Posting from a phone implies that the poster isn't at home in front of his PC. That implies that he's outside, which means he goes outside (at all). That, my dear friends means that HE'S NOT A ROBOT AND NEEDS TO GET OUT OF MY BOARD

Attached: sD2GPMOfMu8tiyTIJnuOjaFMXt4MRFBG2c13_MRDa4U.jpg (812x767, 92K)

What if I'm on my sofa?

Dashchan
My computer broke and I didn't had access to it for few months, I got comfortable with the phone. This Russian software works marvelously

Yeah I'm just usually laying in bed.

I use the mobile site

>having a bed
>not just taking a nap in front of your PC between faps and anime marathons
>not a normie

I guess you also pee in the toilet your dirty chad

Fuck I've been found out. My bed is a futon and I have no couch in my apartment, if that's any consolation.

I'm actually in my room right now. sitting in bed. My PC is broken.
I use Clover.

I wanted to go like "why do you even have a phone? for calling Stacies?" but I actually feel bad for your broken PC. Broken PCs are a pain

thank you user... and i'm not even sure why i even have a phone.
but i honestly think that I would've killed myself without this. browsing Jow Forums and listening to music keeps me sane. it's all I do.

I only post on my phone when im away from home

Clover master race, reporting in.

This, I haven't browsed on my PC in years

Nice baseless speculation, but I'm a friendless NEET who hasn't left the house in 3 years since I dropped out of high school. I phonepost because a decent phone is much cheaper than a decent computer. Plus, I only have to pay for phone service and not internet, which is also cheaper. I like saving money.

Posting from bed on tablet because too depressed to get up on pc. Real robots have moved on to staying in bed all day browsing Jow Forums.

>Implying I even care about being part of "le epic secret Jow Forums robot club"
No one gives a fuck about this shit. Most of us here are neither virgins, neither social outcasts, neither literal retards. Majority of the people here are just larping as pathetic neet cucks for fun, we have normal fucking lives and just come here to shitpost. Yes, we're not robots. So what are you gonna do about it? Yeah, exactly loser

Too poor to afford a PC use phone instead

Attached: 1516073307334.gif (640x636, 359K)

No true Scotsman abound in these parts, over something so ill-defined, there are constant threads debating what it actually is. Being a robot is all you guys have, and you let it define you as a person 100%, like the fucking "dude weed lol" stoners, the argumentative vegans, or the "SJW" tumblrinas that everyone else fucking hates. In the end, it's a choice to be the way you are, but the groups listed all suffer from the dunning-kruger effect. We're not all just one thing and we all have value as people as long as we utilize our potential instead of sitting around wallowing in everything we hate.

mobile site

Phone posting from the app while sitting in my computer chair at my desktop

>implying "le secret Jow Forums robot club" is not an important part of said shitposting
>nice try normo

>Legit posting on iPod touch 4.
>cus poor(normie)as fuck roommate needs to use my laptop for projects and assignments or whatever almost every day
>I don't want him to see a huge file full of pepes, wojaks and animes, and this fucking place is the search history and try to explain what the fuck it is.
>Can't use incognegro mode because I use the thing every chance I get, and he flips his shit thinking I'm doing some dark web stuff whenever there's nothing new in the history

Attached: image.jpg (442x330, 43K)

G I L D E D
A
R
B
A
G
E

Attached: image.jpg (736x736, 95K)

I use Mimi on mobile.

>wake up
>start posting from my laptop
>have to poop
>bring my laptop in the bathroom
>spend 2 hours on the toilet because its comfier than my computer chair

Fuck off I can't afford a computer

It was just a question, user. Are you okay?

Attached: 1478902692532.jpg (800x536, 37K)

Dude, a cheap computer costs less than a phone

i see robots have a good taste dashchan reporting in

>not phoneposting when youre out with mummy
>not getting GBP to use for booze and pizza

I use my phone on /gif/ at night when I'm a bustin' a nut before sleep.

Attached: 1508969581989.jpg (645x773, 87K)