Doomed to be a dom

>tfw 6'1
>will never meet a taller girl
>doomed only to dominate short slobs, who lie there like a sweaty dead fish expecting me to pull out an oscar-winning Dwayne Johnson act

I hate this life
why couldn't I have been born a manlet?

Attached: manlet gets dominated.png (682x391, 30K)

I just bought a half from a 7 foot tall guy

Attached: 22202960-8F98-4BE9-812D-50D41FDEC4E7.jpg (500x683, 119K)

You ironically have to dominate girls into dominating you. So you're really just dominating yourself with a sockpuppet but that's how it is.

wow dude what a tragedy.

fucking faggot

i could never understand this. i stick my feet in girls mouths but i couldnt imagine the other way

Get the harder to find but well worth tiny Dom girl

But that's super boring...
I tried that with a fat 5'8 american once, thinking she could at the very least pin me down with weight if nothing else
but it was lame

Feet part isn't really my fetish either I guess

I wish
that way I could actually switch once in a while.

tiny girls are boring to be dominated by

most of them only really have daddy isues than genuinely wishing to be dominant in my experience, too

I probably don't have a real sub fetish to be fair though. It's more like an elaborate form of edging to me, or basically just that sexual arousal is as though it takes the absolute value of the impulses. Like it's just more enjoyable than a dead fish neutral experience.

You sound like a submissive cuckboy. Just find a dominant girl. It's easy for short guys to dominate tall girls, so why couldn't the reverse be true as well?

I don't know if I am. More like a switch, I guess...
Probably more like tired
I feel it would be fun to be the one to let go in a while. And I imagine being restrained by someone would be really arousing to me.

>tfw beta 5 foot 6 soylet dicklet
>no dom girls like me
>have to settle for men for love and affection even though Im not gay
Its not fair

Attached: 66514540-211B-4518-BF17-BD49C875D3A7.gif (647x363, 650K)

As a tall guy sub women want you, if you were a manlet NO women would want you, ok?

It's like saying I wish I was poor so that rich women would want me. It doesn't work that way. You jackass.

>I have sex with men
>but I'm not gay
Yea, sure.

Is it always just this one same faggot who keep saying this? Are you the tranny psyop guy? Or a bitter virgin manlet who doesn't realize the rest of the bitter virgins are tall?

Im not attracted to men at all I just cant live without some affection

Get affection from a fat fembot or a prostitute. What you are doing is 100% gay.

Prostitution and fat is gross

But having sex with men are not gross? Fuck off to /lgbt/ and never come back, you flaming homosexual.

roasties look for a myriad of characteristics and height is just a part of it

roasties who act like "oh I need a 6'3 guy because I need to feel protected" are the same ones like the "pitbul mommies" who buy pits for the same reason and end up getting mauled by them

But its not that gross. All I have to do is just lay there Im not even doing anything gay. Fat people are really gross and unhygienic and prostitutes have diseases

Dom girls get off on the idea of controlling tall men
t. scars on chest from roastie cutting and biting me

Fuck that screenshot is so hot
I'm not even into feet and i got a boner just reading

Isn't that just daddy issues?

I like girls taller than me, who are assertive, and affectionate/protective but I don't understand the whole femdom thing. It's like an a deviant, but not to the point of going over the top with BDSM type stuff. Anyone else feel similar?

>scars on chest from roastie cutting and biting me
>tfw never experience this because manlet
Fucking tall Chads living my dream. I love psycho chicks.

You fucking retard. He was able to get them, so why can't you?

having a knife held to your throat while they threaten you isn't just daddy issues

Yeah but all women are roasties

No, I have fucked girls who most definitely had innies.

Same I guess

I don't like knifeplay at all
no weapons in bed for me, really. Furthest I'd go would be ropes.

Yeah same my tastes lean more torwards gentle femdom but even some of the stuff in that feels too extreme

>tfw no gf to lovingly bully you

why even live

Did the manlet user ever give an update?
yeah, though I'm willing to try a lot unless it hurts or is too degrading.
iktf

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF R9K
GET OFF THIS BOARDDDEEWSGHDIFKDJ

Attached: 251g2f.jpg (900x900, 64K)

I wish he did.

I may try looking for it later

>I like girls taller than me, who are assertive

Unfortunately quite a few women use the term assertiveness as an excuse to act callously and verbally abusive.

I know this. That's why it sucks so bad. I just want someone nice (like said girl) and who I can make happy just as they make me feel the same. Every other type of girl bore me to death very easily. I know this is unrealistic but I can't help but prefer things like this. I am fucked.

Attached: 1521662271036.jpg (560x564, 59K)

>be one of the short slobs that OP speaks of
>can't stop getting off to femdom and mommygf
>but, in my landlady's words, I'm "falling apart"
>know that 99.9% of men are dominant
>and the 0.01% that aren't never leave their rooms
>if by the grace of god I /makeit/, he will probably have some dumb fuckboy shit-tier pleb-esque rape fetish

Basicly this
Nothing more fun than forcing a sub girl to dominate you

I feel for you OP. Maledom sucks ass

OP here,
I can't make sense of what you're saying
Are you dominant female short slob who is disappointed guys aren't submissive?
Personally I think a lot of guys are dominant for the main reason that it's expected of them
most are probably switches. I have trouble imagining a guy who wouldn't like being dominated once in a while.

>are you..
Yeah, you got it.

>most are probably switches
Suuuuuuuuuure.

>once in a while
Glad I get to have an orgasm once in a while.

Most of this board are KHVs, don't be so entitled and grab a dildo

I can be your bitch if you get me a place to stay during a work & travel program I wanted to go for this summer

>dildo
That's not how women masturbate. And I have my vibrator right now.

>place to stay
>I have to pay
As any KHV who is told to pay for sex says, "that doesn't count".

There are way more sub males than dom females user, you're lucky. I don't really like being dom at all and if I ever want to be sub for a girl I have to be dom for her which I don't like. A girl like you who's only dom would be perfect desu

What, you live in a box or something? I'm sure I can fit in.

there are VASTLY more submissive men than women, what are you even saying
literally put the slightest effort into finding one and twenty will pop up

I feel your pain user I hate my height 6'1" here
>tfw I will never look up at my mommy gf

Attached: 1512430198701.jpg (1400x1920, 381K)

This isn't even a height issue
There are like 4 dominant girls on the planet and 2 of them are actually secretly submissive

Attached: 1515357045677.jpg (744x1122, 124K)

I like the proportion on this one
It's the only one I've seen in a while that looks like it follows the square-cube law.

At least you can score, I can't.

>short fat slobs
nothing to envy user
it was pretty gross.

Thanks for the reccomendation user, it looks pretty fun

ffs m8 stop
stop it
same here actually fml

>>dildo
>thats not how women mastubate
Ive seen a few videos that say otherwise

Im sure you just cant wait for someone to ask you what that is

It's a huge meme for gtsfags, so they probably already know.

volume increases more than surface area, so basically what that would mean is that you'd need a stronger skeletal and muscular tructure to prop you up

compare elephant and mouse

>videos
>made for men to masturbate to
>representative of anything in reality including what women find erotic

Jesus fucking Christ, I am a KHV but at least I don't look at my yaois and go, "yes, this is what men are really like", you fucking autist.

>more submissive men than women
1. False
2. There are more dominant men that submissive by a large margin.

I actually do.

I already addressed this point.

>I live in a box
Wait, how short are you exactly?

I'm 5'8 and I've unironically met a multitude of women that were all over 6 feet. Idk why but I love tall women.

Attached: 73B0857DB9F3400382EB38BEA0D9910C2602000002C3BDD4246F.png (500x382, 252K)

Even for manlets it's hard to find tall dom gf they're all just short girls with self esteem issues that can't perform

>what is the oedipal complex

because...
he's Chad and can thus get what he wants?
this is elementary shit user

How do I go about doing this? I want my ultra sub bf to finger me but while I dom.

>6ft 1 aswell
>gf is 4ft 11
>thiccened her up and taught her to enjoy dominating me
>She'll hold me down, grind on me until she puts me inside of her and rides me as long and hard as she wants, sit on my face, leg lock me in missionary, even choke me on occasion
Shit is fucking tight desu. The domination still goes both ways, sometimes I'm in the mood to be a bit more of a chad, but damn it is nice just laying back and getting your cock rode/having the girl take charge. I'm a lot softer of a sub but give short girls a chance, because the domination is not only hot but cute as fuck.

>having a gf
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD and spend some quality time with your gf

It's almost as if people aren't equal or something

I felt the same way for a really long time. Trust me, one day you'll find a guy or girl shorter than you that you'll enjoy to dominate. I always thought of myself as submissive, but I became more dominant over time. The more confident in yourself you get, the more dominant you become.