/ANG/

Hello robots! Welcome to as a normie general. I thought i'd take some time out of my day to answer some of your questions no matter what they may be.

Some of the things that make me a "Normie"
>Live on my own
>Own 2 cars
>Successful carrer
>Collage graduate
>Military Veteran
>Own House (planning to sell it soon to get a bigger one)
>Very active social friend group
>In shape but not Jow Forums

That's about it. Why do i come here? A very long time ago i had a cousin whom i was very close with. After my aunt moved we grew apart at around 11 years old. Before i signed part of my life away to the military i decided to get in contact with him. Turns out he became your typical NEET Robot. I wish i could have talked to him more or did an effort before he completely shut every single person out of his life. He refuses to speak to me to this day.

Maybe though, i can give some advice to all of you. I'll answer any question to the best of my ability. So, don't be afraid to ask!

Attached: 1517798721511.jpg (576x1024, 365K)

why do i get no matches on tinder?

Did you decide to go into the military or college first, what career path did you go down, and do you currently have student loan debt? I'm not NEET, nor do I intend to be. I'm planning on getting my machining cert and I'll have payed off my debt in 5ish years.

a normie on this board?

Attached: 1522932869164.jpg (285x298, 37K)

It could be a number of reasons man. Sometimes profiles are too specific. Sometimes too vague. Are you smiling in an of your pics? Most people like to see pics that seem natural and not just selfies.

Well as cliche as it sounds, after highschool i had no idea what to do with my life. I was smart i had good grades and everything but i never really thought about after high school. So i joined up hoping it would give me some direction. Started my schooling 2 years in. (Electrical Engineer) Used the GI bill to pay it off 2 years after i got out.

You act as if Jow Forums and Jow Forums are still obscure.

Is the military really as hard as people say it is? When I was a kid I always wanted to go join the military but now that I'm older I don't think I want to because I'm a weak bitch. What can I expect from it?

Depends on the service. I joined the Marines. That shit was hard as fuck. Constant challenges both mentally and physically. Army has really gone soft. Air Force is super easy peasy. Navy is tough at first but really lays back once you get to your actual unit.

Im 25 should I join the military?

That's a tough qustion that begs a whole set of new questions.

Do you REALLY want to? Any reason why? What do you plan to do after the military, or are you going to make it a career? What service? What do you plan to accomplish? It's a huge life changing decision user.

Did you kill anybody when you where in the military ?

you cant help someone from selfdestroction

I don't know. I was a radio operator. Once our convoy got hit so we got to our positions along side a small sand ravine and returned fire. I know for sure i hit 2 guys, don't know if they actually died though. We had to book it out of there after the firefight.

There is no harm in trying.

Marines aren't normies you fucking fuck.

>implying USMC isn't /our/ branch

How does one make friends outside of school or work?
Like, I can talk to people sorta well, but approaching a random stranger seems really weird.

Attached: SadPlatinum.png (104x97, 21K)

After everything you have done in life can you say you are truly happy?

How do I get sex as an ugly male?

inb4 goreposting

can you post more photos of that thot please?

Yes they are. They're just young and lost. Have you served at all user?

Usually i like to go to local Metal/Rock/Punk shows often and make friends there. You already have stuff in common since you guys are at the event. Why not talk about it? Try going to events that interest you. Art, Music, food, Stuff like that.

I'm pretty happy i'd say so. Content if anything. I still have many goals i want to achieve. Some times life does get hard though.

Dress well, get Jow Forums, Get some money. One of my buddies is and ugly motherfucker. He did all this and is pretty good at picking up chicks.

I hae 0 selfies

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-06-22-17-16.png (1080x1920, 952K)

I would if i had anymore. I just sort of used it as an attention grabber.

Should I commit suicide normie?

you're a cute boy, maybe you're just too weird for ladies nearby

Step one remove the girl in the 3rd pic. Chicks don't like that. If they're on tinder they are insecure already. Trust me. Two, smile more you look good smiling! Maybe try a new haircut? It makes you look a bit young/immature. Also, What's up with the bio?

Of course not.

>brown
>white girl in one picture

Oof the absolute state of white men

where did you deploy, bag any sandies?

And why not exactly?

Four years in.

Why would we have questions for you BORING PEOPLE

Attached: yawn.jpg (1137x1611, 543K)

EdgeRank algorithm probably

How does it feel to know that, despite your attempt at bragging in making this thread, I am still more successful and intelligent then you? Does your insecurity extend outside of the internet as well? My guess is yes, because you are still a genetic dead end at this point.

Let me know so I can have a laugh.

That's not always the case, I get no matches cause I'm a subhuman omega male

I totally believe you. 200%

Afghanistan. Nope.

Life is worth living.

While i do admit there are genuine tried and true robots in the Crops, most are just young drunks. Bored and naive.

That's pretty cool. I've always admired super intelligent people. What do you do user?

>Life is worth living.

Alright he doesn't get it, let's pack up this thread boys

How do you even think you're in a position to be giving advice if you've lived the most privileged life out of anyone here? You haven't experienced pain and suffering a 1/100 of the amount robots have. You're only here to boost your self confidence, you should fuck off.

You need to find your own fulfillment user. No one can give you meaning but yourself. That's what it's all about.

Everyone experiences their own suffering. I don't know anything about you and you don't know anything about me. You just assume i was privileged because of my current situation.

he as been to war so i dont know what your talking about pain fool

What is it like to have sex?

All I want in life is to fuck women, but my genetics dictate that I cannot

It pretty awesome. Especially with the right person. That being said, with the wrong person it can be an awkward boring mess.

There's more to life than that, but what do you mean your genetics? Disability?

>Live on my own
>Own a car and motorcycle
>Promising career field
>College graduate
>handful of close friendships
>previously Jow Forums

Yet I still feel aimless and depressed. My life has been pretty privileged, is it this complacency that makes me feel boring and shitty? I was thinking about going a totally different direction and becoming a cop. The pay would be crap compared to my current salary, theres no way i could be lazy all day like i am now, it would hopefully instill some character traits in my bland ass personality. My aversion to change hates this so I'm thinking it might be a good idea?

Ugly and skinny penis. It's all I want in MY life without sex I don't want to live

Have you gone to see a doctor? What do you do on your free time dude? My buddy was in a similar situation. He switched up careers as well and it helped him.

Little dick don't mean shit man. Neither does being ugly. It just takes some work, Like i said before. Dress well, get Jow Forums and get some money. You'll be banging chicks in no time. Trust me. It's what my buddy does. Mind you he even admits his dick is small as fuck.

shes my cousin

I understand but think about it from a potential match perspective. All she sees is a pretty girl in your photo. For all she knows it could be an ex maybe a fuck buddy maybe its a BFF. Most girls want to be "the only girl" in the relationship.

what is it like to hold the hand of someone you love?

Attached: 1522861853567.png (482x515, 437K)

>Most girls want to be "the only girl" in the relationship

Yes 98% of women cheat on their boyfriends. I wonder why they do this.

It's a good feeling. A warmness in your heart that lets you know how much this person means to you. It does not just happen with a girl you love either. Family and close friends can make you feel that way too.

I wouldn't say 98% cheat. Usually the damaged or the hurt cheat. Some just seek all the attention their father never gave them.

It's hard, but probably for different reasons than you'd expect. Mostly trying to be a good soldier/sailor/marine/airman or whatever without being a fucking motard while fighting the bureaucracy and pointless tribalism of "this is how it's always been done", all while juggling family, friends, being time-poor, and keeping your subordinates motivated. Shit is exhausting and everyone is a fucking child. Occasionally you run into an adult that's in charge of you and it's refreshing, but then their boss is a fucking petty child.

Navy user here, btw.

fucking hell I want to die!!!!!!!

Attached: 1522888946535.jpg (970x545, 50K)

>the damaged cheat
its just lust dont dress it up, damaged people are usually better

>Have you gone to see a doctor?
Yeah is name is Dr bottlethatshitrightup. To the unsuspecting normie I seem like a guy with his shit put together. I talk about feels with my family and close friends but I haven't told anyone about the night where I sat on my couch with a gun in my mouth and hand on a gas can ready to tip over lol. Maybe I should see a doc huh?

>What do you do on your free time dude?
Lots of stuff. The trouble is even with the hobbies I kinda enjoy like wrenching or shooting I still do them half assesdly and would rather just lay around doing nothing.

Sorry for spilling it. I don't get many (You)s

it feels good at first but then you realize non of it matters

You're right it's probably closer to 99.9% of women

Why do all my fantasies involve comforting people when they're sad?

Fucking spot on. I'll never miss the staff with the reading level of a 5th grader who refuse to adapt to new ways because "they're old skool"

Don't think that way man trust me. You can find who makes you feel that way.

Lust is a strong thing. Weaker people will give in more easily.

It's alright man. Maybe a doc can help you out. Bottling it up is not a good way to deal with it trust me. You don't want to self destruct or worse. Hurt someone you care about. That shit just adds up you know?

Trust me user. Not all women are soulless cheaters. There are good women out there. You just hear about the cheaters more because no one talks about the girl who minds her own business.

Because deep down inside you just want to help people.

women are weak nigga

Hahahaha! Spoken like a true dependa. You'd make a great military wife, with the all the irony in your statement. If you're American, or any 1st world nation really, you're fucking privileged, regardless of race, religion, or income. Even our homeless are more privileged than the rest of the world. Not to throw around the no true Scotsman fallacy or anything, cause gatekeeping is fucking lame, but you are probably more privileged than 80% of the world and people WILL kill to be in your position. Hell, even my limited experience in the Philippines was pretty eye opening to how good we have it in the 1st world. Not saying you don't have it bad, but you probably can eat 3 meals a day, and don't have to worry about having war crimes committed against you. Even our prisoners are better off here. Yeah, I'm privileged. So are you.

Women just need more than men. They tie a lot of things to emotion.

>A warmness in your heart that lets you know how much this person means to you.
I can't even get this just because I'm ugly. Fuck this world.

And that's why they all cheat

You might just be bored and aimless. Figuring yourself out is hard and most people get it wrong anyway. It's important to have goals and follow the SMART principles (Google if you don't know them). Working towards a long term goal does wonders for the emotional well-being of most humans, but there's a procedure that works and lots that don't. I was an amorphous blob of placid indifference before I changed my habits, but applying the SMART principals to working out changed my day to day happiness, so I applied it elsewhere and moved out/moved on from my shitty life.

>Because deep down inside you just want to help people

I don't think that's true, I hate people they're mean and selfish me included. But at night I like to think about hugging someone crying and saying the right things and making them feel better.

How you carry yourself is how others see you. Get Jow Forums man. Dress well. Groom yourself. Trust me. An "ugly" Guy who does all this will get more love than a handsome slob.

Trust me man. Not all of them cheat.

I don't mean ALL people. I mean the people who you care about. Do you feel like you want to be someones hero?

A hero? Yeah I guess that is one way to put it yeah.

I'm pretty Jow Forums actually. I'm not exaggerating, I'm short and ugly. I hope your cousin gets into a better spot though.

Or more like, hmmm, a savior to someone? Like someones rock? Why do you want that? Have you always felt that way?

If you're Jow Forums then walk around like you own the place man! Get some tanks some shorts and just walk around. Get some food. Be confident. Or at least pretend to be. Fake it till you make it you know?

I hope he does too, but, I don't know. He's so far gone sometimes. It's like the world forgot about him so he hates everyone. My aunt told me he lashes out on anyone who even tries to go into his room.

At least you can actually spell college correctly

>Not all of them cheat
Not all of them get caught

>>Military Veteran
What branch?

What makes you think this way if you don't mind me asking?

USMC

MODS PLZ DELETE PLZ DELETE. BEFORE THEY TAKE ROOT PLZ DELETE. GENERALS ARE CANCER FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think a savior, I don't fantasize about fixing some profoundly broken person. It's smaller then that, I guess being a rock for someone is pretty accurate. I want them to be comfortable around me enough that they can be weak and vulnerable and know I won't hurt or judge them. I've been thinking this since highschool, I assume most people have these desires.

>What makes you think this way if you don't mind me asking?

An intense fear of being cheated on. And that being cheated on makes me a permanently lesser human.

That's true. I do believe people want to be that person for someone else. That's why best friends, couples all that exist.

Trust me. Not all women are cheaters. Being cheated on does not make you lesser either. Only the cheater becomes lesser for hurting someone for selfish reasons. That's what makes people lesser. Don't live in fear man. It'll keep you from doing or experiencing things you will love.

>Being cheated on does not make you lesser either

Makes you by definition a cuck though. Also I can't accept the fact that when a man cheats it's rightfully his fault, but when a woman cheats people will often blame the man for not being good enough.

Does it happen in real life? I've never been close enough to another person.

That's a dumb archaic way of thinking. The obsession and fear of being a "cuck" keeps people from seeking fulfillment. Its a term that's been blown up. It don't make you a cuck it makes her a traitor. Trust me. Not many people think its the mans fault any more.

It does. It goes both ways too. One day you are their rock the next they are yours. In my experience it takes years of trust to get to that you know?

Yeah no one blames the man except the millions of people spouting cuck everywhere and mocking beta males

>In my experience it takes years of trust to get to that you know?

Well I hope I'll get to live it one day before I die

I wouldn't say millions. That seems a little..exaggerated. Also, you don't need negative people like that in your life anyway. Those who mock and tease other are only projecting themselves onto others.

I believe you will user. Don't be afraid to let people get close to you either.

You're a pretty cool normie. Hope you have a good rest of the day

Thanks user. I hope you have a really good day as well, and a great weekend too!

i dont know what to do, i need your advice
ever since middle school i've had psoriasis cover my whole body (i would say 75%), i have psoriatic arthritis which makes me walk like a cripple and my toes unable to bend. I have a speech impediment that makes me unable to talk normally (people usually ask me to repeat what i said), i didnt have any social experience or friends as a child because of my parents holding me back from going to school because they thought i was retarded and that i would embarrassed them so i never got any support or any real social interaction as a kid.
I dont know what to do, i'm 18 now and i already feel like its too late for me to catch up with everybody else.

also i'm almost certain i have undiagnosed aspargers or brain damage as that is the only way i can explain my impediments such as my stutter, etc

what do you think i should do? i still have flashbacks of being roasted in high school because of my skin and my speech impediment and it makes me wish i was never born..

It's never too late user, trust me. I'm not a doctor but i can help you socially. Don't let your psoriatic arthritis limit you from what you want to do. Maybe look up some local support groups or places that could help you out. I know it may be tough to reach out for help, but once you do it will make life so much better. What are some of your interests if you don't mind me asking?

i draw a lot, i have been told i'm a very talented artist from people in my school and internet friends. I am very knowledgeable on computer stuff and i have no problem building and managing pcs.
I used to be into biking and stuff like hiking and camping before my arthritis set in..

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (185x194, 11K)

Well, don't push yourself physically too hard. Have you thought about maybe showcasing your art locally? Maybe even online? It's a good way to make friends. The Art community is really open to all types of people. Maybe you could help other artists with their computer problems since you are knowledgeable. If that seems way too hard maybe you could go see a doctor? Counselor?

i had a deviantart and i made some internet friends that way, i also tried to see a doctor yet none of the doctors in my city accept my health insurance so im stuck in limbo. I

Oof the doctor part is stuff. Tried talking to a doctor online? Im sure they would be happy to help. Also, look up family help and counseling. They may not be doctors but the can really help. Now, what about local art shows? Like places where local artists feature their stuff. Like a festival or perhaps a convention? That's a good way to get in touch with some people. Hell, hit up a bar man. Drunks are usually friendly people.

>Those who mock and tease other are only projecting themselves onto others.

That's just a cope we tell ourselves. People are completely able to mock those lesser than themselves without projecting

therapy for PTSD. cbt might work

Cope or not it's still wrong. Mocking people does nothing but bring someone down. Helping them and comforting them when others won't is a sign of strength and maturity. Ever since i was a kid i couldn't stand bullies. I would get into fights all the time with those bastards. No one is lesser than anyone some people just need a bit more help than others. Remember this it takes more courage to ask for help than it does to deny it.

It also brings you up. Women love bullies, and will reward them with sex and love.

is that ptsd though?

checking do not reply

I don't know what kind of women you've hung around but those women are toxic. Most of my female friends think acts like that are immature and off putting. May i ask, how old are you user?

yes it is. PTSD comes in maney forms.

yup. as the poster above said, it comes in many forms

>PTSD is a disorder that develops in some people who have experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event. It is natural to feel afraid during and after a traumatic situation. Fear triggers many split-second changes in the body to help defend against danger or to avoid it.