Do people actually like him?

Do people actually like him?
I find him boring.

Attached: 28427053_182222072507272_7551648062330896384_n-1.jpg (320x320, 26K)

He's boring as shit
People only watch him because he looks weird, talks weird and wears old fashioned suits

he was never a robot. no youtuber or streamer can be a robot. he got popular on bodybuilding misc and then went to reddit

He shitted all over his old fans in his latest video, fuck this guy though, never liked him.

Yeah
Normies like him, I dont.

>He shitted all over his old fans in his latest video
what did he do?

he's a cringey autist with a reddit tier gimmick in place of an actual personality and his reviews are shit

I like him. Comfy kino.

Used to like him but he turned into a virtue signaller.

>the virgin Redditbrah
>the C H A D Steve1989

Attached: 1522977490081.jpg (596x797, 115K)

wtf do we hate reviewbrah now

Never cared about him when people used to shill him here all the time. Finally took the plunge and watched a couple of his videos last month. They were all fucking boring. I really don't understand the appeal. At least with food reviewers like JoeysWorldTour, there was a spectacle to be seen. Like laughing at a ugly, fat pig gagging and spitting all over himself. But this dude? Just dresses up in suits and talks a little funny. Big whoop.
Plus, his face annoys me a little. Not sure why.

Fuck off hes great and talks inteligent and you dont understand it

pointless jibberjabber to extend vids to 10+ mins. reviews could be done in 5 mins or less

but thats the game or else jewtube pays shit. gotta do what you gotta do

>>Lets get this out onto a tray
>>Nice !

How the fuck is this not original, fuck you reddit

I started losing interest when he stopped using his old school camera and did the youtube vorw podcasts less frequently. His new videos just aren't as appealing to me, they don't have the same comfy vibe. I am happy though that he has found success and I get a kick out of all the roasties fawning over him in the comments. The comments sections of his videos in general are pretty cringe.

People got different ideas of boring. Lots of people find my waifu to be a particularly boring choice, and criticize my favorite tv show for being boring. I find comfort and satisfying pleasure from her and watching Better Call Saul, myself. I find most music posted by others to be boring and am annoyed and turned off by loud youtubers constantly trying to force you to look at the screen. Reviewbrah's VORW shows are the most enjoyable and comfortable thing on YouTube, for me. Not just calming background noise, necessarily, but enjoying listening to him talk about all of his observations and thoughts, like a friend.

As the post below yours, I feel the same. I preferred the old camera and no-comments significantly more. VORW are coming back recently, though.

He said that Jow Forums is shit and Jow Forums got butthurt because they thought he was a white nationalist that was rising in popularity among the normies.
Now Jow Forums sees him as a traitor and hopes he dies.

why did Jow Forums think this? Did he ever hint at feeling that way?

He mentioned that he regretted trying to fit in with certain types of people just because they liked him. He didn't disown robots, but simply shared his thoughts on not losing your authenticity for the sake of appeasing anyone who shows you kindness. He didn't mention Jow Forums or anywhere else directly, in this video, and there really wasn't any hints of exactly what kind of behavior he adopted for their sake.

>made Jow Forums butthurt by breaking their headcanons
wtf I love reviewbrah now

Not hate but not interested in watching/listen to him anymore. I use to listen to his VORWs religiously but then he changed overnight and started focusing primarily on the food reviews to which I never cared for anyway. It seemed to happen around the time he left home and started doing reviews in the car, presumably after a disagreement with his parents over where he was going in life. I guess the pressure got to him and so he had to make some important choices. Again, no hate that he's sold out as I'd do the same too. He's making big bucks from his videos now so he's made it.

Last time I checked, he was still crying over Youtube not paying him enough ad cash (because clearly filming yourself eating fast food for 10 minutes is a very demanding job that should be fully paid). Is he still doing that or has he gotten himself some paypigs now?

He was actually talking about you and not Jow Forums

>Do people actually like him?
No. They watch him for the same reason people pretend to be friends with the autistic kid. They think it's outrageously goofy and they feel like good people for being "nice" to him.

Nice hiss. A flavorful tobacco.

I like him because I'm autistic and his voice sounds nice in a weird asmr way for me. I put on his videos while I play videogames.

>ding dInG DiNg *on the side of a glass"

He seems like a wholesome dude

i thought he was annoying as fuck at first, but there's something endearing about him. i don't even like fast food or energy drinks or whatever the fuck else he reviews i just think he's a cool dude. with have a beer with.

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE HOLIEST OF MEN? DEAT SHALL BE UPON YOU, FAGGOT

Lot of people seem to agree with me

I find him a little funny and easy to listen to.

Attached: 1I3f1bB.png (960x540, 261K)

He got a paymetons account and now has over 1000 paypigs. It's a shame to see just how quickly he became corrupted by money upon reaching success.

Attached: Patreon_logo.png (1024x1024, 39K)

He used to identify with this board since at the time he was a NEET living with his parents, only coming out at night to eat frozen pizzas. His youtube channel was not that successful either.

He even visited this board once to talk with everyone but of course you toxic little assholes found fault with him. Since most of you are contrarians of course you don't like him now that a ton of normies have begun flocking to his channel.

Attached: 1496854412134.jpg (480x480, 15K)

I dont think he has other job

He seems like a genuinely good person so I can't hate him. I used to like him a lot more back in the day but I haven't been watching as much recently. It's kind of not the same now that he's so popular, nevertheless I'm happy that he found success.

bl0x with some oregano

Attached: nice.jpg (187x269, 33K)