Why is there a much bigger demand for women than men if women/men ratio is more or less 1:1?

why is there a much bigger demand for women than men if women/men ratio is more or less 1:1?

Attached: fembot.jpg (983x634, 76K)

The average woman is more attractive than the average man

Women don't mind sharing the top percent of men.

everybody likes women
only the brave and foolish like men

Women have much higher base social value. The majority of men including me aren't suppose to be living this long, we're disposable and should have died in tribal fighting.

The ratio of men/women who post contacts on /soc/ is something like 5/1. There are much more women on /soc/ than this but most of them lurk and contact men directly.

This is the answer. Stop the thread. Men are monogamous, women are hypergamous and don't mind being part of a Chad harem

Then why do women never send me messages ;_;

Women make babies
Thats literally it

Women desire men but thats not represented here because this site and the internet at large has so many more males or male representation

Because I'm pretty sure for every 1 guy there's like 5 women IRL

This is the second time I've seen one of my posts screencapped and put on r9k. Feelsgoodman.jpg

eggs are expensive, sperm are cheap.
women therefore have more sexual worth than a man, since a man is able to fertilize far, far more many women than a woman can make offspring in her lifetime.

Attached: 1518613210745.png (928x960, 311K)

Easy. Men are easily disposable. Women can also talk about a vast array of boring issues and receive a plethora of attention just because they're female. It's probably a biological thing.

Why else do you think that the vast majority of suicides are male and yet it's never talked about? Nobody gives a shit if you're a dude.

>Nobody gives a shit if you're a dude.
how does one make peace with this fact? I just start getting angry whenever I think about this

Hurt other people, become a manipulative abusive boyfriend to some dumb cunt

>Feederism
>Sounding
>Cucking
>Golden showers
>Necrophilia
>Her fantasy is to torture a guy while she gets fucked by a nigger
>5'7" and 240 lbs
>28

How the fuck did she get all these responses? What kind of a soy boy actually wants to be with her? These must be the guys who get angry at soy threads.

I guaranteed the majority of those replies are calling her out like you've written here. The screenshot is misleading.

It's what I'm doing also.
Except I ain't a boyfriend, I'm just abusing a cunt.

On this board, it's cause the ratio is way off.
IRL, men are overall more desperate for sex because biologically, ejaculating is their life's purpose, and they want to do it as many times as they can (often with as many women as they can).

women are the monogamous sex. look up cheating stats, men cheat more.

link the thread that pic is from. i guarantee all responses fall under the following categories
>"no fatty carries their weight well"
>"GTFOOOOOO"
>(something too inappropriate to type)

also it's not a real female, it's bait. evidenced by the hambeast weight, obscure fetishes and the extremely vague 'female' hobbies.

Oh man, I didn't even read it close enough.
Yeah, definitely a larp.

There is absolutely no way to get an accurate read on cheating because people like

There are women who are willing to go their entire lives deceiving everyone into thinking that her husband is the father of her children when it's actually another man

Not like

>ratio is more or less 1:1
>in r9k
HAHAHA

It makes more sense for women to by monogamous. once they are pregnant they have to wait 9 months to go again so there's no point cavorting with a lot of men because you can't get 'double pregnant'.

Actually it doesn't

It has been shown that even with birds that mate for life there are is a large amount of infidelity
Mainly because the mother wants the best genes for her children
Women are more likely to be unfaithful while fertile

they can only get pregnant by one guy though.
also growing up, my friends who had divorced parents, their parents were divorced because the dad cheated. this is like 8 couples.
also my mom has been cheated on and had to get tested for AIDS.
women aren't sexually driven enough to repeatedly put their health and relationships on the line for 3 minutes of some guy grunting over you and then you wash up and go home.

>Men are monogamous
Untrue. Men are polyamorous while women are hypergamous. Most men would want a harem like Chad's if they could get one.

On Jow Forums, women are putatively significantly rarer, thus have much higher value. Additionally, women can't actually be robots so they still apply a very strict selection process while the men on Jow Forums are real robots and have no standards.

But they can't, so they're monogamous.
>Muh self-reported data
"I only gave Chad a handy, that doesn't count as cheating right haha :)"

Then how come everywhere all over the internet women are proud of having cheated on their boyfriends and not having been caught? Are you sure what you observed isn't rather that the man came clean because of guilt while the women had been cheating for a long time and never admitted it?

Well 1. It takes two to tango
2. How do you know they aren't just more secretive about it?

>why is there a much bigger demand for women than men if women/men ratio is more or less 1:1?
see pic related

Attached: cucked 5year olds.png (1110x550, 239K)

it's the internet, not real life. also notice how it's mostly plebbit and the odd sex positive feminist magazine?

meet some women ok?

ITT: sour roasties

No actually, it's also LC, CC, and these threads when people say they're fembots and 5 seconds later that they're sluts.

There have been several studies about how unreliable self-reported studies can be
Women cheating was looked down upon so it stands to reason that they would be more likely to hide it

20% of men get 80% of the women

part 2

original yada yada

Attached: cucked 5 year olds.png (1274x259, 64K)

>But they can't, so they're monogamous.
It's more about intentions than the actual result. Not that many men are intentionally monogamous or see monogamy as desirable or the ideal. It doesn't really count if you're forced to be monogamous.

dude that is bait.

It doesn't make sense they would cheat more.

>that pic
/soc/ is such a cesspool of shit

literally all replies are asking for contacts or asking what type of guy is she looking for

Attached: 1499517516588.jpg (1080x1349, 236K)

Which part is bait?
And why wouldn't it make sense? From an evolutionary perspective, does it not make sense for women to look for the best genes? Is it easier to find good genes while having to sustain yourself or while someone is sustaining you? Moreover, is it easier to look for the best genes while having no fallback or to have a fallback in case you can't find better?

there you go frienderynos >Yeah let's see some contact
>What type of guy are you looking for?
>Kik?
>I'm probably not what you're into (Much bigger than a twink) but I do like a lot of the things you're into. Don't find many people in the area that are into the same kinks.
>I would definitely be down to try some of your kinks. I'm a switch, but a sub at heart so i would be interested in having a bit of fun. Where can I reach you?
etc etc

the
>i'm a fembot and im lonely
>i cheated on my boyfriend

those are not real user.

also don't women marry the guys with the best genes? why would they need to cheat on them? girls only dating chads supports this idea.

her post:
>"ask me for contact :)"

guy's post above her
>posts contact

>people asking the girl for her contact is proof of something

>also don't women marry the guys with the best genes? why would they need to cheat on them? girls only dating chads supports this idea.
The guys with the best genes only marry the girls with the best genes or don't marry at all. An average roastie will be forced to look for a beta provider while still looking for a Chad who will only use her as a pump & dump.

look at all the other replies. Men get literally 0 replies while women even when they post their contacts get at least 3

>those are not real user.
Again, while I'm sure there are fake ones on Jow Forums and /soc/, what makes you think they're all fake? Especially on lc and cc. Do you have any data that suggests they're fake at all? Do you know of communities where women talk about their relationships and aren't like that? Even one such community?

>don't women marry the guys with the best genes?
Why would they? Once married, a woman can cheat indiscriminately, thereby maximizing gene acquisition. Moreover, she can divorce the provider and automatically gain child custody, plus take half the provider's assets, and get paid by the provider while living with chad for at least the next 5 years (after which time the provider might have committed suicide).

I don't go to any female communities so I don't know. I just know in real life. My family is only women.

So your view is literally as biased as could possibly be. You should consider alternative hypotheses before forming closed conclusion. In particular you should always be more suspicious of what people who have a reason to think one way are telling you by default. If it turns out that even under that state of mind you could find sufficient evidence to support their claim better than the alternatives, then good.

I just think I would know if someone cheated because my family is really close.
My sister cheated one time and told me, so I assume others would.

Consider this chart. If the ratio is roughly 1:1 how is this possible? The answer is women are less monogamous than men.

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-172508_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.02M)

Due to low sample availability it's not generally a poor assumption to make here, but also because of low sample availability, you could never claim that anything you find out one way or the other looking only at your family and their relations could hold in the general case.
Though personally I prefer to adhere to the theory that there are at least two completely distinct pool of men (actually this is very similar to the 80/20 hypothesis) whom women exclusively go for, and who also only care about sex and incessantly cheat, whereas the other group of men rarely or never approach or get approached by women, but never cheat when that happens.
This theory has the following interesting properties:
- It is compatible with unreliable observations such as my own, and the internet stories in both classes of communities
- It remains compatible with opposing unreliable observations like yours
- It is compatible with fairly reliable studies, like the okc 80/20 one
- From a game theoretical perspective, it is evolutionary consistent

Although I have no idea about the proportions of the groups, 80/20 has been named in a few studies, so it seems a fair bet.
There is currently not enough reliable evidence for this theory, but there are also no known facts - not even known counter-hypotheses - which are incompatible with it.
Therefore it best models the world as I know it.

my sister cheated on her boyfriend with a legit titty skittles trap

i have seen too much variation from this model for it to make sense.