I will reply to everyone who posts in this thread

Please post in the thread

Attached: 1522447717991.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Gib reply then

Attached: 1521951367638.jpg (764x512, 60K)

What are yr hobies?

reply to this post if you're gay.

Thank you user! Please reply to me. I'm lonely.
I'm not feeling well lately.

this was my favorite movie as a kid assuming it's the first

here you go

I like to run and read about ancient history and wars

Fast and Furious Ranking havent seen 8 yet though

1 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 7 > 4 > 6

that was very rude of you to say that but you still get a reply

why are you not feeling well?

of course it's the first one. The classic "More than you can afford pal" scene

I refuse to watch any of the ones made after tokyo drift

bumping the thread. how come no one ever responds to these things?

Gimmie dat (You)

I SAID GIMMIE DAT (You)!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Livid Pepe.png (680x680, 290K)

is it possible to find love in this day and age

here you go user. thanks for ting in my thread

I think so, but that doesn't mean it's likely

DUDE I ALMOST HAD YOU

Help me user!!!! Someone!!
I have to take a shower but I don't want to. It's cold, it's raining and there's no hot water.

YOU NEVER HAD ME
YOU NEVER HAD YOUR CAR

just take a cold shower you pussy. I take an icy cold shower everyday and greatly enjoy it. Cold showers are good for you

But I don't want to. I just want a comfy hot shower. Is that so much to ask. Why must life be so difficult?

can't you just wait until there is hot water?

I met an user I thought was cute here last night but never got his info. What should I do, OP?

No :-(
I don't even have motivation to take a cold shower.

I heard there was free (you)s in this thread

What is your end game with this thread

how would you know if he was cute or not? I think the odds of finding him again on this site are pretty slim because it's anonymous. You could always try creating tons of threads asking him to reply to you

you might have to take a cold shower user. Just go for a long run or workout so you get all sweaty and hot, that way the cold water will feel good

Will the books I ordered ever arrive user? Will this be another "we claimed to have them in stock but we don't actually" episode?

(You) heard correctly. how is your day going user?

I really just want some people to talk to and interact with. It also helps me pass the time in my otherwise boring existence

I'm not a psychic so i can't be sure. Where did you order the books from? And what books did you order?

He had a cute personality. That's all that really matters. I don't wanna be obnoxious though because that'd put him off and make me look desperate.

The two Elder Scrolls books about the Hist tree fucking shit up in its flying city. From a website from my country that literally orders shit from Amazon and other companies and passes it off as their own stock.

>tfw have to order books from this company because they're the only ones that never mess up my package deliveries.

Are you a girl?

You might have to wait a while user. It might be a good idea to call up this company and ask about it.

What's up, and why are you doing this?

Will you come to "tset321" when the 8 boards are fixed?

I like talking to anonymous strangers on the internet and i'm having a bad day so i need something to distract me

If I answer that I'll get an influx of (you)s I don't want.

i have both the dlcs for dark souls 3 and havent even played them, but ive finished the main game about 15 times

What happened?
Xjzhzhzhzgd

What's "tset321"?

what kind of thread were you two posting in?

Why don't you play the dlcs? If you like the game enough to play it 15 times you would probably like the new content

One where they were talking about wanting a bf who watches anime

Who do you think would win in a 1v1 fight a roman legionnaire or a Macedonian phalanx?

A board to plan a project of mine. Maybe end the spam here too.

I'm really craving a pizza right now but I'm fasting. What should I do?
If I eat I'll feel miserable because I broke my fast but I still feel miserable when fasting. What do I do OPie?

legionary*

legion was 5000 men and a phalanx was 256

i meant the individual soldiers with the equipment of said formations not the formations themselves. My bad should have been more clear

I need my cock sucked (by a female).
How can I arrange this, hopefully today.

I have access to an i5, 16gb, 1070 gtx toting gayming rig and highspeed interenet.

Attached: 1511777994667.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

I got rejected from joining the army for a physical reason that is incredibly stupid and irrelevant. I can try to get back through but i don't know if they'll reconsider me. That was my whole life goal and career plan down the toilet so i'm a little upset.

The legionary would win easily. They were in much better physical shape and more disciplined, plus their weapons and fighting style would be superior in one on one combat. A sarissa is too unwieldy to use against an individual soldier

try making a similar thread and see if he shows up. I feel like a lot of guys would be flattered that a girl thought they were cute and was looking for them. I would at least

what is this project?

DON'T DO IT YOU WILL FEEL A LOT WORSE IF YOU DO. THE SENSE OF PRIDE FROM STICKING TO THE FAST IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE SIMPLE, FLEETING PLEASURE OF EATING SOME PIZZA.

sell the 1070 to cryptocurrency miners and hire a prostitute. You can always go to a bar or something too

not the same user
the streght of legionaries came from their numbers. there was alot of em they had good armour and big ass shields they fougt well in groups but i doubt they would be very good in 1v1 situation.
but im just guessing here

You're right, Opie, thanks. I won't. I just wish i could do something to not feel so miserable all the time

A place that will most likely fail and it will be similar to this site.

You could always try to eat something filling but low calorie like broccoli or a baked potato? I'm assuming you're fasting to lose weight. do you have a lot of weight you want to lose?