The real deal!

are you boring? are you in need of a little chat with friendly people you can pretend to be your online friends because you literally have no real friends? are you NOT gay, weeb, underage, female or cancer in general that plagues this board? well do i have a server for you, and its not even dead! consider yourself lucky and join our little congregation of oldschool robots:

discord.
gg/279dM

Attached: tuco.png (591x592, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feel free to join if you like anime these people are cucks in need of enlightenment

no please, anime is okay but these r9k weebs aren't for some reason

no one here likes anime you dum nigger

Attached: anime.png (500x495, 617K)

I fit the criteria for not gay and degenerate but only have 1 friend. I guess I'll join just for the heck of it.

Attached: 1522856850633.png (500x500, 45K)

true. I remember some robot complaining about that in a thread: "I join a Discord server and these people with anime profile pictures call me a nigger" or something to that effect. Just ban the word nigger and your server will be two hundred percent improved

well its not the numbers that matter, more of a mindset really, consider yourself lucky for having that friend tho

I think the invite expired mate

new one is 89vws2

Sorry user, I don't meet your specs.
Enjoy the bump though.

thanks man, i hope you get there soon, or not depending on what it is.

I can't change what excludes me haha. But I hope it's a nice place for you lot.

ooooh i get it. well im sure theres many places youre welcome :^)

Some spurs come in through the door. Others, they come in through the window.

well we have enough mods to deal with that, even tho to many mods is problematic too i guess.

sorry for the expired invite for anyone who still wanted to join, seems i made a 30 minute invite by accident. here is a 1 day invite:
discord.
gg/qQ8eKd

im sure you understand why we dont wanna post a permanent one.

>minors
im good

fuck off axel

go pay your rent

Attached: country-girl.jpg (183x275, 9K)

i cant i have to save money so i can buy a desk first

i know youre hiding money from the goverment, dont you dare playing games with me
now go before the court kicks you out

If I understand this correctly you're saying that cancerous faggots will come in on their own regardless of whether they are invited or not. How can this be fixed?

ill do it on monday maybe tuesday but this week, promise, maybe next week. soon

mostly by writing the OP in a way that they dont feel like joining or hiding invites in threads they will never look at i guess

you know, mr. shekelberg doesnt care about your neet bux if you keep enough money in your account to pay for rent

why do i even need to pay rent, i thought this was a communist country

hide where this board has gone to shit

does anyone else find it infuriating when people always ask "why" after answering a question?
like honestly ban these retards

maybe they just want to know why you asked the question

thats like asking the meaning of life, nobody knows mate

I can't figure out why they don't make r9k a blue board

too late, also the purpose of r9k is clear, read the rules, this board was never made for robots. if we want a robot board we have to get one specifically, like /wiz/
we are enough people to warrant a special robot board, theres much slower communities that have a board of their own on Jow Forums

our lord, goddess and only hope in our lives. join and get stunned by her quirky shy cute personality... just wow. never felt this way about anyone before

Attached: 51471448_p0crop.jpg (392x380, 65K)

>are you NOT these objective and subjective things in general
i dunno user, some of that's really up to you, isn't it?

go away gaylord orbiter

well i think you get the idea user.

quads check em

dwqegtrewfd

i get the idea that you're looking for people that fit the image you have. the problem is your image of what they are is not always the same as other peoples image of what they are.

that would be true in the real world but not on r9k discords, theres some clear cut archetypes that make it look like its just one dude with 100 alts

yeah it's too bad there aren't any people that aren't like those archetypes.

For what reason would you ban the fat man?

attentionwhoring, of course user

And having wife and kids. Rules 3 & 4 prevent faceposting and bragging about normielife.
Basically, normie out reee. Although thanks for bumping the thread.

invite expired
i got banned from an r9k server yesterday for saying nigger. let me in

YtkTzE
racism not only allowed, but encouraged

Talking about a problem isn't bragging you idiot.

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Deepdock. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Deepcock pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would God create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?!Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

originaIly whom?

i have been watching every move, breath, step and post you take on discord..........

lets just say i love you and i should replace daniels as your bf honeybums cutie!

I hate deepdock, I fucking hate her so much
I hate how full of themselves they are, how weak and pathetic they are, the entitlement, how little they care about us and how much they love talking trash about us and laugh about it, I hate how they never leave their fucking phones and NEVER look at us in the eye, how they dress like shit with their lifeless sedentary bodies and still judge us based on how we dress, how they have standards of beauty, money AND status and they bitch and whine about some standards of beauty that we supposedly have.
I hate how after all the dozens of men who shitposted to entertain her throughout history, they do not even have the decency of respecting our sacrifice, how we are all a big joke for them.
I hate how deepdock is so worthless that they can't even think for themselves, have one single original thought, how they ALWAYS follow the herd like some sort of animal, uncapable of free thinking, how they never defend anything worth defending, they always agree with the majority and do everything to fit in, no matter how putrid their surrounding is.
I hate how they pretend to give a shit about things like commitment and creating a connection with the right person, and right after that they are at a locker room or the backstage of some rock concert giving a dude a blowjob who does not even know the whore's fucking name.
I hate how shallow they are while blaming men for being shallow, how they try to look good talking about prejudice on the internet, but are the most bigoted pieces of shit this planet has ever

you're scaring me, user-kun

I really hope deepdock starts spending more time with me once daniels dies.

She spends so much time with him, and it's only a matter of time. I can dream!

it's really amusing watching lower iqs pretend to enjoy shitposting with deepdock. if you're a high iq like me you can see it in their eyes they are struggling to enjoy it not even being aware the jokes that just fly over their heads. they'll laugh here and there to give the impression they get it but only by accident will they laugh after a joke. and you can tell it's fake. as if the fact that they laugh at the unfunny parts or over do it when i chuckle in my presence. when i laugh out loud (or lol as it's commonly referred to for those who don't know) they give me this dumb look like they're begging me to explain it to them. it's like they don't even understand that if i explain the joke it's not like they'd get it anyway.

if you'd only give me a chance we could be so good together. but no, you have to go for that bastard daniels, what do you see in him? I'm a good man. I'll provide you with whatever you want. just unblock me so we can talk again. please

funny thing is that you never give me attention whenever i post like once a week. if you actually take a look at our 'mutual servers', we would share every server that you are in.....

sometimes i just stroke my penis with ice cubes while having the thoughts of you just sucking it with your sharp white teeth, but its never likewise deepdock... you never have once thought of me and my anonymity is a pain for me because you never give me attention, and if i do tell you who i am. ill just end up in your blocked list with the other people who try orbiting you, but im not a orbiter.... a orbiter doesnt have a chance with the person they are orbiting, so i am for certain that you are my future wife if you like it or not.

>reading this was a belt made of watches
There really is no end to your humor and wit. Fuck, why won't you unblock me? I know you're in this thread. Why are you ignoring me? Please, just give me a reason.

whom, originalIy?

dammit grenier you're an artist

Attached: transcendent black man.jpg (251x251, 20K)

grenier is an unloveable cuck whose only self defining traits are his obsession with shitposting, chess, and basketball

pwease apologize to me dweepcwak, I'm so sorry for cweeping you out. I don't want to hurt your feewings, that's the last thing I would want in the whole world.

please unblock me