Your thoughts about MGTOW?

Your thoughts about MGTOW?

Attached: 1507306646457.png (1200x800, 523K)

As bad as feminists and MRA. I don't hate women, I just view them as the dogs they are. To expect women to act like men is dumb. tldr they are level one misonginists

>fucked 46 girls
>two LTRs
>had to dump both because it was a cuck or be cucked scenario
>realize women don't have value as people only as objects
>went to thailand
>fucked hookers, went to blowjob bar had a blast in general
>dealt with a pregancy scare
>mental anguish was worst i've ever had
>realized how lucky i am and how dangerous women are.

it also helps that i had an absentee cunt narcissistic mother who divorce raped my dad and forced him to raise me and my brother. then my dad remarried a ghetto nigger single mom and i am watching their marriage fail 20 years later.

women are not worth any investment except if it immediately follows you sticking your dick in them

Going my own way led to me getting married. Once she ate a piece from my skin collection, I knew she was the one.

I've been MGTOW for four years and I didn't even know it. Like that time I found out I was autistic. Y'all stay safe now.

I can't take it seriously. If you want to do your own thing and stay single, that's fine. The problem with the M who claim to GTOW is that it always feels like they are looking for validation. Like they're not at all confident that they're making the right choice so they need others to legitimize them. Just do it and shut up already.

Originally Checked, my man.

Choosing to be single is not something that the vast majority won't understand. Saying that your views are aligned with the MGTOW movement is just another way of telling that you're out of touch with normal social life.

The idea itself is good, but the people who claim to go their own way usually turn out to be cringey and tryhard faggots.

The answer for people who cannot have a girlfriend.

I have a friend who's MGTOW. Nothing wrong with the concept, but the movement itself seems too fixated on women, for a group that claims to be going their own way.

I have a similar attitude but I don't make it part or even base of my fucking identity that shit is just retarded.

Don't know where the confusion of them being the same as MRA's comes from, MGTOW is basically "I'm not getting into a relationship". I was what's considered MGTOW for years before it became a thing.
Pretty much, as sad as it may sound there's just next to no people worth getting into a relationship with anymore, ones you'll realistically meet anyway.
Trips don't lie.

or who realize women are an absolute nuisance through personal experience and like the peace and tranquility of solitude

That image is beyond disgusting

It implies niggers are breeding white women while white men are dying out and are happy and proud over it. How shriveled up do your balls have to be to identify with those cuck frogs?

People should determine for their selves if they want to participate in this dating culture or not. They should figure it out on their own, if they'd rather devote their self and time to some woman for the sake of validation and fitting in, or if they'd rather stay alone and have other things to occupy their time with. Normalfags who try to shove this idea down everyone's throats that everyone needs to get married and fuck or else they're failures are shallow and wrong, and need resistance against them.

>marriage is a jewish scheme to make money
>no acshually mgtow is a jewish scheme to accelerate the white genocide

Attached: 1427627403500.jpg (308x445, 46K)

She made her own decisions, they're not allowed to have prevented her from reaching that point, because females have all the sexual power. She only approaches them now to clean up her own disgusting mess, and that is why they laugh.

Nobody here was getting laid before so what's the point?

>was mgtow
>met fat chick from high school a few years later
>she likes memes and vidya too
>virgin at 25 (just like me)
>become friends
>find out she was bullied because she was a fat kid too
>meet her family, her brother has literal autism and her parents are chill as fuck
>fall for her because she is everything I'd hope for in a woman aside from fat
Once you get over the attractive meme women aren't so bad.

No reason to have a negative view of them. Their choice doesn't hurt me and it's not a completely idiotic or uniformed chioce, they do have reasons for it.

>Your thoughts about MGTOW?
Why even have a pointless movement? Just live life without caring about women.

The winner here is the nigger

The loser is the laughing frogs

I think its great because its a part of a larger movement of figuring out and exposing female nature so men can know what to look out for and protect ourselves from being manipulated by woman. Its not perfect, but a lot of guys need this.

Attached: 1445898983055.png (253x242, 128K)

Yeah, whatever dude
go fight for a white race if that helps you sleep better

>Why even have a pointless movement? Just live life without caring about women.
It's not pointless. It's to warn other men not to fall into the same traps. It's done out of a sense of brotherhood and camaraderie for fellow dudes.

Then go ahead and knock up all the black women.

The loser is the woman, because the frogs aren't even playing in the first place. That's the whole idea. They invest no ego in that game, and aren't a part of it.

Attached: IMG_1778.png (409x410, 4K)

I'll be happy with just a couple of kids of mine, god willing, you have fun dying alone ending your genetic line forever

I would if I could tbqh

How is she a loser? She has kids while you die alone

If you knock her up and then bail that's a different story. Then you can be a snarky frog, now you're just a loser and nothing more

>muh genetic line
Lmao, we all die alone and everyone is forgotten. Breeding isn't some achievement or victory.

Unfortanly, if the guy is a thirsty virgin he'll still fall into the same trap. Only through experience, they can learn.

I 'm a MGTOW not because I adhere to that pathetic philosophy, but because i'm a pathetic man.

>she won because she reproduced
Very underdeveloped and simple mindset. She's miserable because she's a single mother who has been used and discarded in a shitty system. Frogs are happy because they've grown past thinking "nature says I'm supposed to do this thing, society says I need to do this to win!", and are much more free people for it, acknowledging that they don't have to play that game. Spend your life pretending you have no capacity of anything more than muh nature, muh validation, if you believe it'll make you feel like a winner in the end, but as a human being, you do have it in you too to find your own happiness on your own.

I was always a man going the okward way

>be short, ugly, and asian
>only viable path to female penetration is sex tourism
If this is mgtow, then I am it

>I would if I could tbqh
I wanted to be mad at you but now you gave me a chuckle and I can't

You can still avoid a lot of bullshit just by knowing what to look out for. And removing your thirst should be the first objective.

Not always. I was a thirsty virgin too, but I saw all the evidence and stories MGTOW presented, so I gave up. Maybe it's not most guys, but there are some who can listen to reason and logic.

>Once you get over the attractive meme women aren't so bad.
>a few years later...
>user face when

Attached: jacklyn-2-hrs-the-face-he-makes-when-he-want-2002733.png (500x670, 138K)

that is fucking gross

looser incels that think they chose not being laid rather that just resignating to do so.

Pathetic Beta failures. Given the Absolute State of Modern Women its understandable that you wouldn't want to settle down with 90% of them but to not even try to smash a few is pathetic.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

that's what happens to you if you date a fat chick like user described.

well, look at her pic, tho
ive been a """"mgtow""" from chilhood untill like 16 though, if tht counts

I'm not necessarily MGTOW, I'm just disillusioned with the modern woman because of what our pop culture is and what is cool now. Promiscuity and twerking and shit like that is incredibly unattractive. I find women that are intelligent and traditional and don't do the partygirl whore lifestyle tinder thing very attractive.

>but to not even try to smash a few is pathetic.
why it is bad thing to not try to smash a few is pathetic? I don't get it

>I find women that are intelligent and traditional and don't do the partygirl whore lifestyle tinder thing very attractive.
This what MGTOW calls the tradcon trap. They're just as bad. Don't be fooled.

I feel ya bro. But there are 1000s of non whores qts in your area, they hide very well in colleges, et, tho.

>They're just as bad
haha you are a pathetic looser m8. You chose nothing

>woman
>non whores

lol that's a good one

Attached: 1477270175114.jpg (384x384, 18K)

You are just as stupid as feminists that believe all men are rapists. ok maybe a little less but...

>well, look at her pic, tho

ya she is gross too. the couple makes me vomit with disgust and rage.

to the gas chamber they go

Because smashing women is fun. Its a worthwhile past time.

Attached: fdsfdsfdsfdfds.jpg (675x1200, 47K)

It's gay but understandable since western laws are cucked

>muh you are feminists
feminists seek female domination, while mgtow understands female nature and wants nothing to do with them. how are they alike?

women are by nature sluts. its in humanitys nature to want to have sex. women lack loyalty and they are incapable of loving men.

I don't think not trying is the issue here

That may be true, but the fact is you have nothing to lose as a man by just assuming all woman are whores. Its a mindset that only protects you.

Attached: 1501049327467.jpg (407x408, 28K)

>Because smashing women is fun.
I don't see how, in fact, they practically lay there unmoving and expect you to do the work.
>Its a worthwhile past time.
you haven't answered my question, a personal opinion its not an answer user.

Attached: 16851717.jpg (306x306, 17K)

Feminists are lesbians, they dont want anything from man but just hate them, and thi is because they didnt give they attention, or hated their parents.
Same for mgtows. You "dont want anything from them" but you hate them.

Its not a personal opinion. Its the objective of all mankind, its been encoded into your DNA by a billion years of evolution.If you're not feeling that urge you need to consider that there's something wrong with you.

you lose geting laid and loving women. Oh and reproducing

Are you all just incel failures trying to justify yourselves?

>but you hate them.
only the ones who are on the rage fase or have been screwed over by them, most of mgtows grew past that hate and simply don't give a shit, they do whatever the fuck they want with their lives and of course not include women in it.
the only thing they do is to laugh at roasties and make fun of their stupidity just for sport.
but what mgtows universally hate are whiteknights, libtards, soyboys, PUA's, traitors, liars, cucks and pretty much unfair shit caused by the 'men'.

>implying that I, as an autistic depressed looser who can barely take care of himself, let alone a kid, should reproduce
oh no, big loss for humanity

Ok, so those last are the real mgtow. Not the ones you seen on the internet... Still, you are losing women bro (if you could get them without effort wouldnt you? I doubt it)
>whiteknights, libtards, soyboys, PUA's, traitors, liars, cucks
i hate them all but how are non mgtow to oposite to them?

>Its not a personal opinion.
ohgollygeeherewego.png
>Its the objective of all mankind, its been encoded into your DNA by a billion years of evolution.
this fact is so obvous that it isn't needed to be mentioned user.
>If you're not feeling that urge you need to consider that there's something wrong with you.
or it is life trying to find a way to evolve past the current human limitations? until now women have been holding us back on quite a lot of progress, if we want to put the next step we'll have to drop them if they are a problem right?
its obvious that if we want to go further, we'll have to do some wild but creative alternatives.
as long as women exist, we will sadly be held back and utterly destroyed.
we have to put our feet on spacial floor user, the other planets are calling us to colonize them.

You can still do all of that while assuming all woman are whores. This has nothing to do with hating woman, its just accepting them the way that they are and adjusting your expectations and behavior accordingly.

If you're not going to breed evolution is pointless.

Ok i am like that, but that is not the definition of mgtow, MAN GONE THEIR OWN WAY. Pretty clear huh?

i agree my friend
i want a gf to make sexy looks at

something the rest of humanity will have to accept eventually,
we cant continue to grow indefinitely, there are hard limits, and shit will hit the fan when we as a specifes hit it.

After being fucked by the woman I thought I was going to marry, I understand them. I understand why they'd want nothing to do with women, focusing on other aspect of their lives, it's now clear to me.

What I don't like about them is the amount of cringy neckbeards they seem to attract. Not exactly people I'd want to associate with.

Not necessarily, you can have a mgtow mindset and still date and have sex, going your own way simply means that you reject the traditional approach to dating because it only serves woman.

>i hate them all but how are non mgtow to oposite to them?
they aren't, real mgtows just leave them be bro.
mgtows, the real deal are men who live life according to their own personal values and their knowledge mixed together, they are dreamers and explorers.
they will follow their dreams and make them a reality or die trying, they will die too to protect their dreams and way of life.
they simply don't care about women or sex, they can get it but they won't since they are happy just without women in their lives and they want it that way.

>After being fucked by the woman I thought I was going to marry, I understand them.
how? you got laid

>gone their own way
>have girlfriend (aka go with her)
interesting doublethink. I would call it mwtyctw (man who hink you cant trust women) or "women love escepticals" lmao
>dont care about women
>want them for sex
wtf here?

I was cast aside with lies after 11 years, out of the blue. I've recently discovered she was practically already seeing someone else, someone better looking, with a better status and who even earns more than me. This is the short version.

>If you're not going to breed evolution is pointless.
that's why men have discovered a way around women, if women aren't going to cooperate with us like they are biologically bound to do then screw them and lets bring in the artificial alternatives.
we know we can create with crispr a XX chromosome with 2 different men skin tissues, the same with sperm and ovums too.
hell, they even managed to create a real artificial womb out of a 'ghost organ' uterus of some girl who died on a accident mixed with complex technology so it can be viable, all of that made from a group of smart men in a antarctic basement.
can't you see that life always finds a way out?

A virgin woman is about as rare as a male rapist.

MGTOW is fucking pointless. I make zero effort to find a girlfriend and I intend to be single for life, but it's impossible to take MGTOW seriously as a community
>all that the community churns out is just typical /woman hate/ thread so they don't bring anything new to the table
>in fact their content is even worse because it's plagued with divorced boomers who think they can meme
>youtube community is comprised of a bunch of shitters who spout the same crap over and over again while asking for donations since they want to bank on this shit
>community is called Men Going Their Own Way but they feel the need to brand themselves and gather in their own safe space

But the worst problem with MGTOW as a community is that they're just a bunch of dudes with a variety and degree of motivations that are bottled down to "don't involvement with the female gender to some degree" for the sake of convenience. As soon as any sort of topic that looks to expand on what being a MGTOW is comes up, its members all start diverging all over the place
>I-IT'S FINE TO PUMP AND DUMP
>NEVER TALK TO WOMEN
>TALK TO WOMEN BUT DON'T FUCK THEM
>I'M MARRIED BUT I'M ACTUALLY MGTOW BECAUSE I DISLIKE WOMEN
>BEING MGTOW IS GOING YOUR OWN WAY AND LIVING HOW YOU WANT INCLUDING MARRYING IF YOU SO WISH
>BEING MGTOW MEANS NOT EVEN JERKING OFF
And so on and on. The "MGTOW" community doesn't need to exist.

Attached: 1520130145636.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Agree with the mindset, despite the community. Is that simple.

All MGTOW do is talk about women, nigga, I don't want to know shit about them roasties, I want to chill and live my life.

>want them for sex
>wtf here?
didn't you read user?.
those men can get sex but they don't want it.
they can get women but won't since to them they are hassle and a fucking pain in the ass.
how did you even miss that? it was clear as water there.
real mgtows don't give a shit about women nor the sex they can get from them, they could and can get it but choose to not and instead use that energy to pursue what they desire or improve their lives, how is that hard to understand?.

Attached: 1521565012583.jpg (801x405, 44K)

>not being virgin is being a whore
WOW
>can get sex but they don't want it.
Why would you tehn? lmao stop being so pathethic with your doublethink. You want women (at least for fucking) and you cant get them

...I'm not sure whether you're trolling me now or you're just mental...

roastie/cuck detected.
you put all of them on the sams bag are you? what a clever move but you simply saw the damn surface of it.
didn't ever gave yourself the time to study them didn't cha.
the pump and dumps are PUAs.
the married mgtows are just cucks trying to bastardize what mgtow is.
mgtow are single for life, no marriage there.
mgtow tell you to only the real cold truth and convince you to not try with women with facts and logic.

Good when you're just doing what you want without worrying about what's expected of you.
Bad when you're doing it just to talk shit about normies and roasties all the time.

Natural Chads > RedPillers who actually manage to become Chad and fuck grills without getting committed > MGTOW's who are legit happier without women > MGTOW's who are coping > betas bux who get married because they don't want to be alone > RedPillers who pretend like they get lots of pussy because they're insecure > bitter incels who serve only to rage at the world

>Feminists are lesbians, they dont want anything from man but just hate them, and thi is because they didnt give they attention, or hated their parents.
what a normie response. Feminism is the embodiment of female hypergamy. the goal is to create an underclass of men, who are slaves, while women get fucked by the hot guys.

I despise women because their nature is evil and they are incapable of love.
men protect their daughters by telling them that many guys only want sex. mothers never protect their sons by warning them about female manipulation, hence high divorce rates.
mothers prefer women over their own sons.

>WOW
Your shaming only strengthens the mindsets of the kinds of people who only want a virgin bride, and potentially further has them accept that dating culture isn't for them anymore, since being a virgin as a woman is such an extremely unreasonable and shocking thing. The point is that it's just not comparable. When someone complains about how women mostly have sex for fun with people they're not going to spend their lives with, you can't say it's the very same thing as women saying that all men rape.

See this is what I mean, you believe in your own thing and claim that anyone who judges themselves as a MGTOW but doesn't believe in what you believe is not a true MGTOW. I dedicated a lot of time to reading up MGTOW shit here, then going on youtube and then I had to bite the bullet and visit reddit. It's all meaningless trash, if you want to Go Your Own Way, then do so, stop attaching a brand to yourself that means fuck all.

Attached: 1514687388519.jpg (320x320, 20K)

>men protect their daughters by telling them that many guys only want sex
And that in turn leads to women hating men. Those men aren't protecting their daughters at all, they're just contributing to the problem. Proper parenting of daughters should be treating them like property and dominating them completely.

MGTOW gives me hope because they make me realize that no matter how pathetic I get I will never reach their level of sadness. Kind of like r9gay and women hate threads.

Really puts everything in to perspective.

>Why would you tehn? lmao stop being so pathethic with your doublethink.
I am telling you the truth, those guys could get any girl they wanted if they flashed their dollars on their damn face but won't and invest their time doing something else instead of trying to get in some skank pants.
>You want women (at least for fucking) and you cant get them
why do you include me with the real deal, I am not, I have a condition on my brain that actually makes me an apathic torwards anything sexual.
so I never ever felt attraction to anyone, woulld show you my brain scans but my damn printer broke thanks to the cat...
those mgtows are normal men and I just happen to understand their ideals better since I am damn freak.

>...I'm not sure whether you're trolling me now or you're just mental...
where do you think you are, 9gag?
if you want I can tell you about that superhuman project hidden in russia, see? I can do it too.

Attached: 1522520191175.jpg (355x417, 40K)

I mean this is Jow Forums mate. Its were school shooters announce their killing sprees and serial killers put the GPS coordinates of their victims.

but that only happens just minutes before they do the actual killing spree.
its rare when they take more time than that.

>just bang sluts bro lmao
Promiscuous men are just as shit as roasties. People like you shall be nailed to the cross and rot alongside all the other roasts

He is just a degenerate who shits and pisses on all the work his ancestors have done to build this country just so he can have some muh dick time