End the normies

Why do roasties think this shit is acceptable?

Will they do literally anything for attention? How do we stop the spread of our Jow Forums culture to places that it shouldn't see?

This shit makes me so angry. That people who probably have never entered this place decide that it is cool and 'quirky' to wear 'nerdy Jow Forums stuff' whilst not even knowing what most of us robots go through.

Attached: IMG_20180406_161630_371.jpg (1392x1392, 606K)

Stacies ruin everything. We can't have anything for ourselves

They end up eventually getting to everything I love and ruining it.
Are there any hobbies that are safe from them?

Attached: Sad Wojak.png (1102x967, 501K)

Probably not user, probably originally not

Wasn't there a thing on /fa/ where a company sold pepe shirts and they were actually considered fashion?

i talked to that girl before and she said shes been using this site for 10 years

Something thats difficult that they cant understand or wont bother to put the effort into learning. But then theyll likely turn on you for it and belittle you because youre doing something they cant.

I doubt she's even been ALIVE 10 years, user.

i remember growing up in the 90s where everything felt cool. now everything is cringe. i talked to someone on here before about it. and i think they said its the normies fault.

pics or it dinent happen

>pepe
>Jow Forums
kys

Trips of butthurt. Must suck being so easily offended.

Attached: 7bdd3d98f79ba429b14f71936b119179.png (718x428, 222K)

Holy shit didn't notice those trips until you pointed them out

>IMG_XXX
calling other people "normie"? Sorry that's not how it works kiddo.

do you think she would get mad at me if i posted her saying it ? in the conversation i had with her ?

It's actually tripsdubstrips.
You're just butthurt you can't get any numbers like me and OP can
It would be worth it.

Attached: hip to be square.png (315x643, 212K)

k newfag

where is that form? kikebook?

made up your own hobbies

default file namimg convention on his shitty apple phone

I dont have apple I have a sony
But either I was posting from my PC so try again, faggot

>I dont have apple I have a sony
>But either I was posting from my PC so try again, faggot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

neafag go off yourself

i hate phoneposters with my soul. I dont even own one, only autistic normies do, and pretend to be chads doing shit in their phones in one hour that would take 5 minutes in a laptop.

Jow Forums has been cross-pollinating with other social media sites for years now. A pure Jow Forums culture no longer exists.

This whole thread is a great example of why gook moot should just ban all phones. Just like when moot blocked japaneses IP's. They weren't contributing to anything on here just like retards with phones.

I comfily phonepost on my Samsung Galaxy s5 while I'm on the shitter. Stay mad gatekeeper. Although I wouldn't be opposed to if it kept out the normalfags.

what you said is very ironic

That's your sister. She discovered Jow Forums at a young age at a time when she wasn't getting the love she needed from her parents, school, and other communities she belonged to, so she wanted to belong here. Just like you.

Tke your shit fast (it takes like 30 secs) and go back to your notebook.

gr8 b8 m8
if not b8, tits or gtfo, soyboy

ok it wasn't ten years but it seems like a long time to me.
she said she always has Jow Forums open and been using it since 2010/11
and no i never used reddit. it just took me a long time to find Jow Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-06-16-34-17.png (1440x2560, 297K)

>Don't even own one
How the fuck do you do shit like text and phone, on a fucking landline?

>implying i have people who care about me to call
hahaha

Oldfag here. Jow Forums has seen a spike in popularity amongst the normies. I noticed this beginning at around 2012 and now, in 2018, it is fucking everywhere. There's no stopping it. Our great walls have been destroyed by our very own meme cannons.

Yep the "culture" this place crated can be pretty much found on all sites now a days

i have noticed that and its werid. its like everywhere and becoming normal. what has Jow Forums done.

Even if you don't have friends what about jobs and shit.
Also to be fair most people don't text and shit anymore I just use socials like Instagram and snapchat and skyle or discord to talk

>jobs and shit.
>implying i have a job
I only text on whataspp (from my tablet i allways keep at home)

Isn't it just a cycle though? Normalfags invade, replace the base audience, stay until it dies out and then leave it's rotting carcass to go infect something else, the base users come back, repeat. It's just a waiting game on the true robots part.

I will have to buy one someday though
i am 19

Frog posters on Instagram and greentext on Reddit, it's like fags like us are celebrities or some shit. But in reality we're either just some normal guys or we're just some wad sad guys uncertain and trying to figure things out.

This site has been known to normalfags to some degree for years now. It got really bad in 2015/2016 when Jow Forums started whoring themselves out to every fucking mainstream site out there. If Moot really cared he would have shut this place down when he left.

Attached: bullshit.png (944x4013, 409K)

No. It doesn't matter what it is. They will see that the elite like it and then to improve their self image they will also pretend to like it.

fuck. I hate those bastards. Pol is shite now, specially for the reddit shills. And they are in ll boards

Doubt. Nobody who's been here 12 years would wear that. Never forget rules 1 and 2. Everybody knows you don't fucking use memes in real life

That's the problem I'm Jow Forumsack and with the hwndu and kekistan shit we made it look like we were some kind of group of Internet gods and attracted them to this site

Far from me the intention of being an harbringer of bad news, but I don't think you can prevent anyone from posting on a mainstream and very well known publuc imageboard.
But you can cry about it, though.

This was bound to happen from day 1. There Is no stopping it. This has happened all the time historically. The trains have reached the west coast. There Is no where to hide anymore but alone in the deepest corners of the dark web. Soon enough that will be illegal to the same way its illegally to live in the woods now

I hear suicide is a pretty safe hobby.

You can prevent them from posting through murder of course or just a really good DDoS attack

Nah its /b/ for all the shit they did publicly gaining attention.

Same thing with /b/. We made everyone think we where this evil secrete terrorist club and attracted a lot of edgy redit kids who would then go on to believe the entire sight was ironic and they'd post about it on rebbit.

That's my point! Nothing ever last forever and the moment you take part in a community or a trend that is still good, inevitably, the more it grows, change and become well known and it WILL be known and it will also grow, it is gonna go to shit when everyone jumps on the bandwagon for cool kid credits.
Ironically enough, those who complain the most about Jow Forums turning to shit are people who have barely been on the site for more than 4 years at best. Total newfags who think what actually ruined Jow Forums is reddit, sjw and Jow Forums. Niggas don't even know about project chanology, niggas don't even know about habbo, niggas don't even know about mainstream attention towards /b/, niggas don't even know everyone constantly broke rule 1 and 2. Jow Forums has been garbage for more than 10 fucking years! Reddit barely made a dent in the community because ever since "reddit got here", I haven't ever seen any noticrable difference. To me, everyone has always posted the same level of total idiocy since the birth of the site. Reddit and Jow Forums are the newfag's copout. There's nothing making Jow Forums worst and there's nothing to be done to save it and never will be. Jow Forums got taken by the cancer.

Nope, its dead forever. Anybody who comes back will be a newfag. Half the people pre 2008 have already dispersed to various websites and will never re converge again.

A project to help me make a new place. There will be planning soon. If you help we can plan to get this place back.

So Jow Forums was AIDS, is AIDS and will always be AIDS. It's like a god dam infinite circle of AIDS. It's like california.

So you made up bullshit and lied for no other reason than because you're a faggot? That seems cool, bro.

New place? Is there a point? 8 chan is mainly intact, 420 chan is pretty fun and lolichan... Well I'm not a borderline pedo but from what I hear it's strong.
Any way I'm just joking, but if you are making a new site I'm interested in what it can bring to the table. Post a link some were on here once you're done.

Why would that guy need to make anything up, they have nothing to prove. God bait threads and lying on this site doesn't make any sense to me becuase no one will ever no or care it was you. That's why I love this site.

>I first used Jow Forums 5 years ago.
liar. you're way newer than that.
>t. been here for 9 torturous years

ask her if she will marry me?

I mean he made up the fact that she had been here for 10 years. Why just lie like that?
There really is no point and there's nothing special about it since I'm dumb and need help. I'm doing it just to do it.

It just pissed me off that he said 10 instead of the actual amount of years. I'm autistic don't mind me.

She's already engaged to some Chad. I need nudes

consider something very autistic like warships models or plane models.

Attached: 2[1].jpg (1500x995, 639K)

Gib the nudes now
Right now!