Describe your experience with titcows if you have any, whether sexual or not. Friends and family count too!

Describe your experience with titcows if you have any, whether sexual or not. Friends and family count too!

Attached: 1518296787303.jpg (1080x1139, 116K)

Bumping for titcow stories. It's so goddamn rare to see a girl with a sizable chest even just in passing.

Attached: beach-demy-sam-bikin.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

Yeah or they're great at hiding them with baggy clothes

First GF had giant ass tiddies. It was so cash. Crazy as fuck but slim with g cups. She's ugly and fat now.

Former robot that got a tittycow gf. She was a virgin before me and we lost our virginities to eachother. She has HH cups. Literally wake up with a boner everytime she sleeps over.
Don't really have much stories other than the sex is amazing.

i love tit cows

hnnng

Post more titcows. I need to expand my collection.

Attached: 1522471159557.jpg (1280x960, 235K)

There was a black titcow in highschool who would always slap my ass but I was too autistic to do anything with her. One of my biggest regrets in life.

>people actually find this attractive

*heaves*

I posted my experience here before but too lazy to post it all again so I screenshotted it last time

tl;dr tittymonster gf

Attached: macromastia stories.png (1328x1362, 335K)

I banged a titcow from one or my classes. I looked at her bra in the morning and found out she was a HH. Never got back with that and now I regret it.

it's a sad day when a tittymonster thread dies and faggotry on r9k lives

Attached: 1507507876490.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

oompa loompaa doopedy doo

Attached: 1428337454317.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Stories? I guess my wife would count.

>she was a DD to DDD when we got married
>balloons up in size over the course of several pregnancies
>never really into tits, more of an ass man
>this makes me do a complete 180
>our son was colicy
>she had really bad issues with engorgement because he wouldn't eat enough
>this was a totally separate issue but it was later resolved
>for a time though she was regularly having one breast stay engorged and would have to wait until subsequent feedings.
>catch her trying to empty out into the sink
>forget how it happened, but that's how I started getting half and half every other evening

Love to suck on big titties, but it normally means the girls are big and I'm not strong enough for big girls

>Girl on top of me with big tits
>Sucking her nipples
>She leans into it
>Whole face smothered in tities
>Try breathing through nose
>Nostrils blocked by boobs
>Can't breath

That's it, wish I died there

Implants like those are the worst. Enjoy your fake tits.

>you will never cum between her udders with your 5" penis

Attached: yes small dicks.jpg (4200x2364, 1.75M)

I am posting photos of boobs.

Attached: hit.jpg (960x827, 64K)

>tfw 7'' dick
>can't get it out past the cleavage of my gf when I titfuck her
>it's like giving some warm silk a creampie

Attached: 1418729390909.jpg (600x800, 263K)

I need a mature woman with huge tits desu

not super huge but my gf had 46 DDs, about the size of a cantaloupe. very nice and certainly better than a chestlet.

Attached: 6.jpg (657x527, 59K)

>46
Jesus fucking Christ. I'm a lesanon and your gf has a full ten inches around the ribs as me, and I have the same cup size. She's a fucking whale.

might have been 42, I don't recall. She's a plump girl for sure, super exaggerated hourglass figure from her latina genes, she's got extra padding all around but the vast majority is in her ass and thighs, not everyone's tastes but her body is perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: 49.png (657x527, 22K)

When I was around 15yo. I was mother was taking a nap and I gently groped her. I never did it again out of fear and later disgust.

Thank u friend
Guess not all grills are worthless owo

I think faggotry will always live on r9k

keep it alive maus

Attached: tittymonster (219).jpg (1080x960, 310K)

I have a story.

I had been married to my long distance internets wife for 8 months. Up until that point, I had never met her best friend, but we'd all spoke extensively while playing videogames online.

She was flying over to visit me, and bringing her best friend with her, because I had a spare room, her friend wanted to travel, and my wife was scared of travelling alone.

I go to the airport to pick them up, but they're nowhere in sight. Bad news; the wife is held up in customs. Her best friend gets through no problems, though... and she's got massive, bigger than your head, HUGE fucking tits. Honestly, the OP image is basically identical to her in terms of body shape.

While my wife is being interrogated over some stupid bulllshit, I am stuck waiting with this titcow fertility goddess. Every now and then push ourselves in our seats to see over the barrier to try and spot my wife, and every time, those huge fucking cans of hers bounce and heave. We were waiting for 4 fucking hours, and I'm not gonna lie, I had a fat floppy semi the whole time.

I should mention, she and my wife are staying with me for 5 weeks.

The first week, I mostly manage to keep my shit together. I fuck my wife a couple of times while thinking about best friend's humongous tits, but it's more and more difficult every time. My wife's 34C's look like miserable little blobs fat. Despite their small size, they somehow have stretch marks on them. By week 2, I literally cannot get an erection without thinking of the best friend's tits.

Lying in bed next to her boring, flat, figureless ass, it hits me like a lightning bolt; this marriage is a waste of time. I'm a retard who married the first girl that showed him any attention. She isn't what I want, and if I don't act now, I'm going to be wake up ten years from now in utter misery.

1/2

Attached: 1511015050885.jpg (736x1672, 324K)

>11 minutes ago

You probably had to pause to go take a fap.

Attached: 1.jpg (818x1600, 199K)

this is an abusive copy pasta, pls stp

2/2

Literally the next morning, I am up bright and early to do laundry while the ladies snooze in their beds. I can't get over the size disparity between their bras - one cup of the friends bras can contain my wife's entire bra. I doubt my wife's cup would even cover the friend's areola.

It takes me all of 2 minutes to nut into that massive bra and toss it into the washing machine before I make them both breakfast in bed and take it to their respective rooms.

The friend is smiling at me from ear to ear as I bring her food, and for a moment, I think she's just happy to be getting breakfast.

She sits up in bed and makes NO attempt to keep her completely bare chest covered. Those fucking mountains of hers just fucking SPILL toward me and I stare right into, paralyzed in shock them like a deer in headlights.

I turn bright red and for a moment I'm about ready to run back to my wife, because I had dropped all of my spaghetti and suddenly felt she was way out of my league.

I'm about to apologise for my gawking when a finger flies straight to my lips.

"You haven't taken your eyes me them all week. I'm not blind."

I thought I was on course for major drama, but nope. This tittymonster proceeded to invite me into her bed. I couldn't believe it. These two girls had known eachother since high school, and here she was betraying her supposed BFF with me. I sucked on those tits, fucking WORSHIPPED them. Unfortunately, my earlier fap just moments ago meant that my dick was still cooling off, so rather than look like a limpdick infront of her, admitted what I'd just done with her bra. Her response? "Yeah? That makes me feel fucking hot."

Needless to say, I didn't stay married to the wife for long.

Epilogue, originally?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH, i dont care if this is real or fake. It's fucking 10/10.

Attached: boner7.jpg (521x480, 140K)

We somehow managed to fuck 8 times over the next 2 to 3 weeks without the wife noticing, mostly via getting up before the wife and pulling the breakfast in bed trick, but we basically went at it to some degree every moment the wife was in another room.

After they went home, I came clean to the wife and served her with divorce papers, which she did not even attempt to contest. I'm pretty sure the betrayal broke something in her head because she turned into an sjw and we didn't hear from her for a year.

The tittymonster has been my gf for the past 4 years. I still can't get enough of her, to the point that i wake up every morning and only have to glance under the covers to get a hard on.

The funniest thing though is that after the year of no contact with the ex wife, she contacted the gf coming out as a lesbian and trying to hit on her. So yeah, she got cucked so hard that she turned gay to feel better about it.

>veins

no thank you

Based titcow poster
now shoo, normie

My ex fiance was like 350 pounds with JJ titties.

They were fun to play with, but they weren't very sensitive for her. And as much as I liked fucking them, she had such bad back problems she couldn't really get into any sexy positions.

I miss them smacking against my face when she rode me, but I don't miss struggling to breath from the pressure on my abs.

While I highly disapprove of you cheating on your then wife, I'm glad you ended up getting the titcow in the end. Why you haven't wifed her yet is beyond me though.

>scared of some veins
Pleb

I need to be berated as a dirty bastard while jacking off onto a GFs breasts