AMA

Ask a depressed self made 26 yr old millionaire anything.

>just got broken up with edition!

Attached: 1521704480732.gif (480x361, 456K)

what's your endgame? asking this cause most people have becoming rich as the endgame

If I was a millionaire my life would be perfect. Shut up OP.

I never planned on making this much money, so to be honest I have no endgame. My father wants me to invest it, but i don't really care

>self made millionaire
God i wish that were me

Doubt that in the highest degree.
It helps but it's my character flaws that ruin me

How did you make the money

No matter what you do with your life, you'll always have problems
Nobody has a perfect life, it's just a matter of making the good aspects of your life overshadow the bad ones, instead of vice versa

how did you actually make the money?

Crypto? Feugggssgjvho

Will you send me a few thousand dollars?

I see why alot of people would, I'm pretty undeserving of it and I do what I can to let people enjoy my affluence because I just seem to not be able to do that.

Why are you depressed? Why can't you enjoy your money?

I sat on bitcoin from the very start
I don't know you and personally I'm full of hate. I'd need to know you better

In that case, fuck you, "depressed" fucking faggot. I hope you kill yourself.

Get drunk. Invite some hookers. Have party.
stop being a sado fishing for (you)'s on korean basket weaving forum.

why would a girl break up with a millionaire?

I've been in a string chain of toxic relationships, prior to that i have always felt empty. I ruined this last on pretty bad and she was the one i wanted to marry.

>Have horrible habits
>Addictive personality
>no ambition

I can't enjoy it because I feel empty and nothing is really helping. I enrolled myself in university because I felt like if I made a career I would be happy but idk. I even donated to the schools nerdy programs.

having a trillion dollars doesn't change other people, that's the problem.

with more money you probably just find yourself isolating yourself even more.
>can live in the most exclusive places
>most exclusive hotels, traveling arrangements
>can associate with exclusive people
you're basically isolating yourself, because most people aren't rich.

women are doing the same thing to their dating pool.
they're building themselves up to the point where they become upper class and there's no one to date in the upper class.

the more special you are the more of a minority you are.

cause she didn't like him.

how long were you together?

Can you gives money

I refuse to live a lavish lifestyle.
I didn't take her on any trips.
Infidelity

you and all my old friends

I'm trying my best to not drink or fuck anyone. I overdosed last october

>I sat on bitcoin from the very start
I opened this thread just waiting for that, lol. Dude, you got lucky. You have no special insight, and you're hardly even "self made."

>Addictive personality
well user I hope you dont end up becoming a junkie

she broke up with me a few hours ago, howre you holding up OP? Im drinking and listening to music trying not to remember, just look forward.

Attached: 1519627953203.jpg (1000x829, 536K)

year and a half
pretty much this exactly

as of recent i've been staying inside and skipping whatever i have to do

I live alone, no pets, no roommates

I've been trying to get out of this depression, i just hate medicine and i'm extremely jaded

i have this issue
i spend most of my time arguing about nothing
i cant control myself im going in circles like a dog

Attached: DYkzzBJWkAABQHF.jpg (806x1200, 105K)

have some spoopy story being millionaire?

>year and a half

so not a long term relationship. did you love her? did she cheat on you?

not to be a dick but have you ever considered therapy? or is it a meme to you?

I can agree with that. Like I said, undeserved.
I won't but holy hell, i wish i could dissolve this pain i feel.

i'm listening to a little peep song on loop, not drinking for good reasons. i'm holding up though, I just cannot stand the pain. I feel sick.

rather a spoopy millionaire story
>dont be based jew pls

Were you the one to commit the infidelity? If so, why?

it must suck to be a literal millionaire and still feel miserable. I feel kinda bad for you OP. don't you like spending money on things you want/like/enjoy?

have you ever thought about getting a pet?

depression is a luxury emotion. if you had real problems you wouldn't have time to be depressed because you'd be too busy trying to dodge flak.

depression isn't an emotion. it's a mental illness. it's there no matter how 'busy' you are.

Yeah it seems like all i do is argue, the depression is most likely from the thought that i will always be a toxic partner

I try to not tell anyone how much money I have so nothing really spoopy, Every time anyone learns that I have a large sum of money, they act differently to me and or look down on me for being the way i am.

I loved her 10% over my factory settings, no she didn't from what I know of.

We were in therapy together, she suggested i go see one. I honestly need it and might try it, but yes it is a meme to me in a way.

>mental illness
>it's there no matter how 'busy' you are.
busy like what, sitting on r9k posting in a sadthread made by a "millionaire"?

>this

shut up OP
>w-waaaaah i got broken up with

at least you can cry in your house with your financial stability whilst I get to cry in my damp ridden apartment whilst being threatened with eviction

you'd probably get more satisfaction out of helping people than you would dating women.

women won't let you take any shortcuts and there are too many rules.
you could start helping people TODAY, this second, the moment you go outside, no rules, no drawbacks.

can you hire a hitman to kill me?
huh this wasnt original

not jewish , lapsed catholic
I was. I did it because i felt so distant from her and she would not be initimate whatsoever so in my weakest moment I dicked this other girl who had been jumping at the chance to be with me. She sold me out even though i offered her money to be quiet. I hate myself for what I did.

honestly no, it's like having a ton of credits in a video game that you are bored with. I play VR from time to time I guess.
yep, seriously considering it. Dog.
you sound like my dad who says that but then on the other hand takes antidepressants and fucks prostitutes

Can you send me a 50 dollar steam card code? I would really appreciate it, user.

if taking antidepressants and fucking prostitutes works for him maybe it will work for you.

>ama
are you sure you belong here?

>offered her money to be quiet
so basically you became a sociopath? or already were one?
this is all sounds sketchy.

just stop dating women, problem solved.

also if a woman is trying to be with you but won't ever be intimate, that's a leech.

honestly i feel for you, i just want to reach out and feel connected to people.
I think about that sometimes, it's hard to not look at the world without my hate goggles on
idk where to start with that, i'm not severely socially inept..so idk..

how about a birthday clown?

how does it feel that you can actually experience life without having to worry constantly about money and having to get up at 5 every morning to wage slave until you retire, how does it feel that you will have a higher quality of life than most people? must feel bretty good

you can do pretty much anything

Attached: hmmm-844053.jpg (800x533, 59K)

PLEASE SEND ME A 50 DOLLAR STEAM CARD CODE OP I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

AND IF YOU ASK "HOW DOES THAT HELP" IT HELPS YOU FEEL GOOD THAT YOU MADE SOMEBODY ELSE HAPPY IN THE WORLD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

>being this concerned about feelings

Can u gib me bux?

Dude if you have that much money you can afford actually good therapy.

Don't date or fuck or flirt with anyone for at least a year, obviously that's not making your life any better right now. Read some books by Irvim Yalom and find a good therapist.

Money means options. Use your head and look around. Most people can't afford good mental health care.

Attached: IMG_1351.jpg (526x701, 96K)

God i want to punch you in the face you fucking faggot. Stop being so annoying you dumb underagefag.

i've done this before and it doesn't make me feel better. Not stingy but why the fuck would i give you $50 to play steam games.
He says pills are for the weak but i know he took them, and also sex is my ultimate escape. I don't want to escape anymore.

I've been around Jow Forums off and on since I was literally 17. I've posted here before but not for years.

yeah it felt like a sociopath move and may have been, I am not though. I just knew the damage was going to be nearly irreparable and it was worth the shot to throw a bribe.

I'm not going to see anyone for a long time and that makes me scared, she wasn't a leech, something else was wrong though.

SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND A 50 DOLLAR STEAM CODE I WAAANNNTTTTT ONNNNEEEE

This! OP you have it better than like 90% of people. Stop complaining.

Did you major in mathematics? My girlfriend's a millionaire by inheritance, I never was good at maths and I have no idea if I even stand a chance at doing anything relevant with no knowledge in the stem field.

Now imagine that you don't have this money and you are still depressed, forced to work for a living. Honestly, appreciate that you have one MAJOR problem less.

Just give me one dude. It makes no difference. :/

Nvm, you're one of these bitcoin losers. I need none of your opinions holy shit.

YoU hAvE mOnEy So YoU cAnT bE dEpReSsEd!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!

Fuck off faggot

Scanned the entire thread and not even one shred of evidence you're a millionaire.

Want to go ahead and post some?

you know everyone has said that to me.

It's my fucked mindset that put me here.
I wish i had something to work for, and i'm looking for it.

thanks for that post, i think this is some really good advice

some reading is a good idea

And send it here: [email protected]

Have you bought a motorbike yet? That oughta help.

I'm not saying that, but if you're a fucking millionaire you can do whatever the fuck you want. No limits. He just has to find something that he enjoys I guess.

*gmail.com

Original Comment

what are you talking about? you need 2-3 million to live comfortably if you retire in your 60s.

he still needs to work.

I went from poor as fuck to middleclass and I know money dosn't mean shit as long as you got enought to not starve to death and I feel your pain. Just wanted you to know that I know.

It took you until 26 to make a mil? thats pretty sad desu

nope, I literally just took a chance with all my savings. The only field that interests me is telecom. I'm horrible at math, i overtip.
that is insightful, and guess that goes with a gracious sensibility that i'm lacking

k

sure what do you want, bank statement?

hmmmm, how about lifting? getting fit, fuck knows, a doggo? drawing or some other normie shite, just chilling, fuck having a goal just become the most chill motherfucker around and do

n o t h i n g

SEND THE CODE TO MY GMAIL PLEASE:

[email protected]

he says millionaire so I imagine a few million

>sure what do you want, bank statement?
Yes. Two random weeks in two different months (you can censor the descriptions of the transactions) and any tax return (which you can also censor). Or, well, double-ended proof that you withdrew or deposited a large chunk.

fuck outta here dumb nigger

yeah I actually have a bike from the 70's
this exactly, it's not that much when you think about it.
i appreciate that man, we made the same jump just different numbers, the pain stays

How difficult was it not to spend the money when you got it?

SEND THE CODE PLEASE OP

Why not just set the money on fire? It's about as productive as "investing" in crypto and much more likely to be fun.

I used to lift constantly
this sounds like it would go good with therapy
seems like alot of work for nothing
how about a screenshot of my checking

not really difficult because i dont really give a fuck about buying new shit
that would actually be pretty funny if I didn't get in trouble for it
no story? just want a handout? Why would i give you some code that i could give to someone that would play video games with me?

Okay, OP. I will give you an explanation. If you give me this code, I will leave this thread and stop being annoying. Not only that but I promise to leave this entire site and get out of this death spiral.

Just send me the code, OP. You'll make me very happy. If you decide to, if there is a God, may he bless you.

no one cares if you're happy fag

this is an example of why i am utterly disgusted with this world

money is shit and it attracts unwanted flies

how about just

c h i l l i n g o u t

lift a little, play the guitar a little, draw a little, have a doggo, read n shit and just chill, although I dont know what you're gonna do to find a gf that's not in it for the money, maybe hide it from her and reveal it like a few years in

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x797, 36K)

Bruh, please just send me the code. It's not cuz you have alot of money. I was gonna ask in another thread but I found this one.

>money is shit and it attracts unwanted flies

yeah no shit were not all millionares, we need that shit to survive and it makes us happy when we have it

also if anyone lives in a small college town

i will be out tonight wearing a dark grey shirt and black and white newbalance shoes

on my denim jacket there is a amd ryzen pin

if you come up to me and say i feel your pain op
i will give you $100

Please OP, I don't live near you. SEND ME THE 50 DOLLAR CODE

Are you a spic? You sound like one

Idk he kinda sounds like a niggerfaggot to me

because you said bruh, no
yeah i get that, this is the same pestering i get from my sister

That's not me.

Original Comment

the latter

hispanics are cool by me

aw I wanna go outside at night for comfy walks but I'll get stabbed by druggos, I tried once and got chased by 5 guys

not comfy

Well, OP. I give up, I'll leave you alone but all I wanted is for me to be your friend. You're doomed for life, you piece of shit.

Why do you have to define yourself through your money? They're not the point and they never were. Get yourself an education, a job where you get to use your brain and spend some of your time with people who are smarter than you. Work hard and accomplish things you're proud of. Money can be fun to make but it isn't what life is about.

heh, OP give me a code just to spite this user because it would be funny

No, you just wanted money. lmao

YoUrE dOoMeD bEcAuSe YoU dIdNt GiVe Me MoNeY!!!