Jow Forums here, you guys should workout, the first three months are scary, but you will stop being afraid later

Jow Forums here, you guys should workout, the first three months are scary, but you will stop being afraid later.

Sign up for a gym or buy some equipment at home, and start small. Anyone that laughs at you for starting small is probably an ego lifter that probably doesn't understand progression.

If you're young, get on it right now. Lifting does not stunt height but substance abuse does so avoid those. You won't regret it. Enjoy your NEET lives while you can and work on those bodies!

Attached: 30303939311.jpg (1936x1936, 207K)

fat or auschwitz mode, you guys can make it!

Attached: 3030939311.jpg (808x585, 107K)

Been working out for like two months now. I'm auschwitz mode and my goal right now is to be in shape for June were I will go visit my nana in Spain. Wish me luck anons.

Attached: k329322.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

It has changed things for me. You don't even have to waste that much time. Literally a half an hour is plenty.

already on the fasting train hoping to start tommorow cuz my family got me sushi today so i couldn't fast also how to i rid myself of the gains goblin family is always making me fucking food

Attached: 1517355696755.jpg (315x315, 40K)

I'm too depressed no. can't even get out of bed and you want me to work out!!!!

Haven't been in the gym for 2 weeks because college gym is closed.
I lost all my skeleton gains.
Been ashamed to browse on Jow Forums ended up saying here for 2 weeks crying.

Told my bro and parents I lost my gains. They couldn't care less.
Haven't even been lifting dumbells or doing any pushups.
College opens on Monday, hope I fix myself.

Attached: 1wKbHCb.png (1920x1080, 130K)

is that picture real? holy shit that's fucken crazy

Been dropping pounds like crazy without exercise. It's called CICO, faggots. Supplement with exercise for faster loss, but it's totally possible to lose 2-4lbs weekly without it. Planning on going for some hikes when the weather is better. First time I've been in over 10 years.
>falling for the fasting meme
Just eat less, retard.

>Decide to give lifting a chance
>Several months later and can't see any noticeable change
>Body aches after each session for the rest of the day
>Have to avoid doing and eating things I like
>All that time wasted wherln I could have been doing something productive
Yeah nice meme you got there faggot, lifting is a scam and a hobby for idiots with no brains

Lifting burns tons of calories and helps build muscle. Maybe if you put down the fucking chocolate you wouldn't be such a pudgy queer.

chad = brains + brauns
you can't be chad if you don't have both

>left looks like a dude i can talk to and relate with probably have a good conversation with over lunch
>right looks like a douchebag chad normie who doesnt know anything on what im going through

Attached: 1410054856470.png (366x317, 100K)

I'm in the same position but no spain. we're gonna make it, user

Attached: 1489981108004.jpg (528x487, 76K)

How long should I do a workout for?

the rest of your life
original

I feel you pal, family keep on buying junk and I am here trying to cut like fuck. If you use twatter follow people like @liftwaffeActual @FUDDSWORLD @BlueSithis @TxStormer
They have kept me motivated the past few weeks. Make Oswald proud !

Attached: ....png (730x621, 643K)

CICO and Tracking macro's is fucking easy when you get into the habit of checking the fucking labels. Through in a walk in the morning and at night to relax 30mins each and with the CI

>guy is clearly over 300 lbs
>in "after" photo he has no visible extra skin

fake

Only works if you're over 300 lbs. Once you go under it no longer works because the balance is way too fragile. Eat too little and you enter reduced metabolism and everything is shit and you lose nothing, eat too much and it takes years to lose the next lb.
Fasting always works even though it also fucks you up.

This. Beside, think about it. How many truly successful people are jacked? And beside, which person who's jacked is also actually natty?

You were cute before you started lifting. I've got no hope.

Aim for an 45 mins to an hour if you are able, if not go until you cant anymore

lifting is cope.

Attached: 1505676584348.png (905x1355, 999K)

why are all reifags momma's boys?

It's funny how I could fucking kill this faggot with my bare hands yet he still gets far more pussy than I could ever dream of.

Attached: Ive+been+mulling+a+theory+over+inside+of+my+head+_5ac4eab830921dd42167beda3a31e7dd.jpg (636x637, 67K)

why are fit fags such jerks? All they talk about is fitness and talking to them is like talking to /v/ when you have shit taste in vidya.

You deserve everything old /v/ would have thrown at you if you have bad taste in vidya desu senpai. But the times have changed.

Hes married to an uggo, that always happens and they got kids. I doubt he cheats.
>lifting is cope.
Its fun, healthy, and relieves stress. What cope?
>why are fit fags such jerks? All they talk about is fitness
Isnt that the point?

>Jow Forums
>recommending faggots to waste money on gym membership or equipment
Fuck off you normie fuck. I smell you behind the wall.

>Hes married to an uggo
>shes a literal model
what are you talkin bout chief

Attached: 3123-francisco-lachowski-and-jessiann-gr.jpg (654x794, 97K)

Her face isnt that good and by "model" you mean anorexic. Dude look how thin she is? Wheres the tits? Wheres the ass? And again her face isnt near god tier like his. Im just saying in his shoes he couldve done far far better.

im literally one of the top athletes in my entire state.... lmfao @ thinking that working out can get you a girlfriend

her nose and her stare scares me a little bit

>not realizing real humans care about status and personality as well as looks
fuckin brainlets

>my experience defines everyones elses lmfao
What sport buddy boy?

bowling.... ive been playing since i was super young and ive got enough trophies to fill a room

That isnt what I said or implied. Again, he couldve done far far better looks wise was my point. I originally said shes ugly, so if he cares abotu her personality and "status" then that means im correct you dumb fucking faggot.

>you dumb fucking faggot
PFFFFFFFFFF a little mad there chief arent we
no wonder you dont have a girlfriend, bigot

current skinny boi, let me guess. eat a shit load of peanut butter and go to the gym?

you just need to do any sort of physical exercise at first so your body needs more energy, forcing you to eat more. once you are used to eating large amounts then you go to the gym

you are honestly such a fucking retard, and I don't understand why faggots like you with no understanding of looksmaxing even bother to respond about "anorexia"

are you fucking dumb? if she was anorexic she would be ugly as fuck and look like shit due to being malnourished. She probably works out/run and has a HEALTHY vegan diet to stay slim. Stop with your fucking coping you fat queer.

youre literally jealous of the ideal healthy female physique

no
if youre skinny yo will absolutely need to eat more. Yes lifting is fun and you should do it.

>looksmaxing
>HEALTHY vegan diet
Ohhhh ok now i get it.
This is bait.

>no
what are you talking about there dummy, go eat something greasy so you cant type anymore dum dum

>what are you talking about there dummy
>once you are used to eating large amounts then you go to the gym
This is garbage advice. Why wait?
And unlike you i actually do lift.

You're not wrong, my physically healthier friend.

Attached: triple entente.jpg (500x644, 360K)

t. fat scum

>This is garbage advice. Why wait?
>And unlike you i actually do lift.
what is this dumb shit, this skinny guy obviously just sits around all day and has no motivation to go to the gym, he needs to start eating and gaining energy at first and get into the swing of things, i guarantee if he just starts going to the gym and benchpressing his 20lbs he will just give up
Ignore this dum dum he doesnt know what hes talking about

I've been doing lifting for about 3 months and I've gained over 6lbs, it's very little, but is very noticeable while being in the 110's lbs myself.

This post doesnt make any sense dude. Keep making shit up though.
Congrats, thank god you didnt listen to the faggot im arguing with or else youd still be sitting around eating.

That's what you get for overeating fatty

Why are you shitposting so hard?

I started lifting after normal media consumption got too boring. I needed something to do. It hasn't really fixed anything but it is a nice distraction. Also DOMS felt fucking great.

I started lifting together with my gf but I kind of half ass it sometimes because people in the gym stop what they're doing and just stare at me

He looks like he still hates himself

I saw a complete fat ass at the gym I used to go to. He easily 6pl8 diddlies 10-15x per rep, doing several reps every time. Everytime he shows up I just stop what I'm doing and watch. The guy must be at least 400lbs of pure fat, yet he's able to pull that. Fucked up to think about.
Meanwhile no matter how hard I try I can't bench 1pl8 and my bicep curls haven't improved in months.

You cant build muscle on a caloric deficit though

You can, you just need all the proteins.

>lost gains
>2 weeks
What's a "skeleton gain" anyway, user, are you just saying you regained the weight you lost? If you're not eating right then so much of your gym time is wasted.
>muh no gym
You don't even have to lift, even if you just go on a few miles' hike or bike ride from time to time it'll get your blood moving enough that you don't go full sloth and train your body to accept a static lifestyle.

1. Those guys in the OP clearly aren't the same person
2. If you don't have a decent face weighlifting is literally pointless
3. Why would I want to attract a """woman'"" in the 21st century, they're literally all thots

>Lifting burns tons of calories

No.

Like 90% of fat people just get fat again

yes, i know i was around 130 with muscle, i got into a car accident i went to 100. i i went to 150 with fat as i wasn't able to walk, now i'm around 140.

No
No one is starting at you, they are looking around awkwardly between sets just like you are and your eyes happen to meet. Trust me no one cares dude. Anyone serious about lifting is focused on what theyre doing and doesnt care about you.

>implying you don't have to increase your calorie and protein intake while lifting to account for the extra burn
Okay fatty.

That's your problem for being judgemental

>Taking a selfie
>Sleeve tattoo
>No smile
Pretty fair judgment if you ask me

You're a retard. If burning calories is your goal, lifting is an extremely inefficient way to get there.

Why should I work out when I've lost 150 lbs and look like a loose sack of potatoes? You think putting some firm beef in that sac will make it look any better? Probably not.

It's the most efficient way to get there.

>implying that's the goal and not the benefit
The goal is to improve your body, you lame ass sack of lard. Lifting helps you build back the muscle that has atrophied with your sedentary shitposting lifestyle, and gives you the strength to open that bottle of soylent that was giving you trouble before.

I tried and I'm not losing the fucking weight. Ate for a month at a severe deficit and i havent lost a pound. Fuck this world

Attached: IMG_20180324_233442.jpg (3120x4160, 1.83M)

I haven't been able to lift weights for 2 months because Im a neet with no car.