Racism just really isn't funny anymore. I'm not a "libtard" or whatever...

Racism just really isn't funny anymore. I'm not a "libtard" or whatever, but just because some members of a race are wrongdoers doesn't make them all wrongdoers. I mean fucks sake, my physics professor is black. Can we stop being bigoted? It just makes you seem like an idiot.

Attached: bonechilling.jpg (503x532, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ppus15.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwihptfT5KbaAhVFiFkKHdg_CPAQFjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2llz2ePlf0nbLq1ybL3MsK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off nigger, you're worthless

Kek you guys never fail me.

People here who try to alienate and beat down fellow robots, whether its for race or sexuality, are exhibiting normalfag behavior. Black pedos and Mexican homosexuals deserve our sympathy too. But not normalfags who think life is about actually getting sex and can't empathize with a robot's mindset.

It's an exception and you know it. Only blacks you can trust are old ones and that's pushing it. I literally can not see how anyone in their right mind would trust a young black person. Not just a male. A young black person. Blacks are like pitbulls: they'll attack you out of no where and are terrible pets.

>Black pedos and Mexican homosexuals deserve our sympathy too. But not normalfags who think life is about actually getting sex and can't empathize with
Unironically kys

Casual racism is funny, normal and also not a big deal

>some members of a race are wrongdoers
50% homicide from 13% of the population isn't "some"

I don't understand how you obvious outsiders can come here from Normieland, where everything is magical sparkles and sunshine and everybody is equal and racism is wrong and bigotry is like totally 1920s bro, and spout your ridiculous tumblr/newsweek/vice/turbonormie news website talking points and pretend you're among the bitter depressed cynical outcasts of society on Jow Forums who know better. I just don't get the audaciousness of it. I knew you were all stupid to begin with but I didn't know you were this retarded.

Attached: 1522995941798.jpg (627x470, 35K)

leave normie, go elsewhere please

>not all tigers maul people
>walks into tiger cage
>suppriesed when he gets mauled

You retarded nigger OP.
Racist don't believe all niggers/spics are bad, we just believe most of them are.
So we treat all niggers and spics like they are subhuman because most are, some might be smart but they are in the VAST minority, it's why when you look at Africa/Mexico it's a shit hole, any white country=success.
This is what happens when these subhumans congregate, it's chaos because their chimpy majority outweighs their smart minority.
>Use your head, nigger.

Attached: boyd2.jpg (600x364, 45K)

Also I'll add the degradation of just about any white society is the moment subhumans moved in.
>search your heart you know it to be true

Attached: 1507486165135.jpg (480x533, 83K)

>Most men are violent, so we treat all men like they are violent psychopaths because most of them are
Sounds about right.

fuck off you replaced worthless cottonpicker your words are as valuable to us now as your ability to pick cotton. we have machines to do it now and we have machines to talk to as well. cope.

This is R9K not pol you stupid nigger

Interesting. Tell me more about your political beliefs, random faggot on the internet.

Attached: 1522795119973.jpg (720x404, 34K)

>are exhibiting normalfag behavior
Maybe 12 year old normalfags, sure.

The difference between robots/poltards and normal fags is that after a certain age, the normalfags move past petty differences. They grow up. The retards on this site can't seem to age past the mental age of 12-13.

What a pathetic argument lmao. Ignore the fact that only the bottom 1% of the white race thinks other races are inferior, while the successful whites have friends with all races.

Attached: pol is absolutely retarded.png (828x158, 68K)

>the normalfags move past petty differences. They grow up.
As a shut-in manchild, I'm willing to humor this idea. Do you mean to convince me that adult people without robotic, outcasted mindsets do not critisize lonely white virgin men? They don't find out that a friend likes loli or something and then treat them poorly for it? And we've just been holding on to bad high school memories and assuming it's how the world is?

then fuck off to reddit nigger

I feel the same way about sexism and such.
Like yeah it was nice n' all at first, but it's just annoying know, you see it posted so much, I'm sick of it.
Boring ass drama.

Normalfags
>Oppression! You are an oppressive bigot because of your race and sexuality!
>More rights for minorities! Or at least separate but equal!
Jow Forumsfags
>Degeneracy! You are a degenerate freak because of your race and sexuality!
>More rights for whites! Or at least separate but equal!
It is time Jow Forums became great again.
Normalfags out.
Jow Forumsfags out.
Robots only.

I was arguing with a Jow Forumstard who literally believed the majority of black people in america are criminals. Racists are just the dumbest people on the planet. They ignore reality completely just so they can feel good.

Racism is just about the normiest thing there is. Any form of tribalism is just a manifestation of a normie need for recognition and validation. The truth is, Jow Forumssters are the dumbest, dullest posters on Jow Forums, and in knowing this, they huddle together under their edgy banners to feel less pathetic, and invade other boards and annoy people with shit nobody cares about, because their daddy wasn't attentive enough.

>libshit soyboy upset he got BTFO'd for the 9th time by a right wing Chad

It's ok, no more tears. Play some Nintendo Switch, you'll feel better

Attached: sdsgshy.jpg (480x360, 33K)

not him, but I've never seen anyone btfo by a Jow Forumstard in an honest debate

as soon as you start bringing in real life data all of Jow Forums's arguments just melt

the only legit arguments they have a leg to stand on are gun rights and religious freedom

>right wing Chad
Lmao the delusions

Since race is a social construct, why doesn't your professor just become white if it bothers him so much?

Being racist is a massive cope

Whatever nigger. Quit being such a spic. Only dirty chinks complain about being called a camel jockey.

it is when it's generally the same guys doing it

Normalfags do have a hatred for virgin men it seems, but very few take it as far as Jow Forums. Society as a whole looks down on failures, this is seen in every modern society. Japan is the most prominent example of this mentality, except now people are killing themselves.

You can't compare normalfags' hatred for failures, to poltard's hatred for every race other than their own. Most normalfags hate racists more than virgins

because if overcoming a social construct was as easy as that all our issues would be solved? do you realize that they used to burn women suspected of being witches because of a social construct? why didn't they just overcome that and avoid being burned you brainlet?

damn this bait is saucy as heck

>using this debunked statistic unironically

Attached: alt righters are beautiful people.jpg (1440x2129, 882K)

How do we know that black crime is connected to race, and not, say, billion other possible reasons?

There's far more evidence pointing to environmental conditions, but Jow Forumstards pathologically ignore real arguments

>Ah shit, my bank account is all empty, better go kill a person now.

>the FBI has been debunked
proofs?

>I think they are shit, so I treat them like shit so they will act like shit so I treat them like shit so they act like shit so I treat them like shit so they will act like shit so I treat them like shit so they act like shit so I treat them like shit so they will act like shit so I treat them like shit so they act like shit so I treat them like shit so they will act like shit so I treat them like shit so they act like shit so I treat them like shit so they will act like shit so I treat them like shit so they act like shit

You can let them live their life in peace, but you can't. If they were to build something you would burn it down just like your fathers.

Lmao
muh statistics
everytime

>muh facts
the state of niggers

>You can't compare normalfags' hatred for failures, to poltard's hatred for every race other than their own.
I don't see why I can't. They're intolerant and mean simply because I'm introverted and live differently than they do.

No. The word jiggaboo is great, Sambo the little nigger is a good book and Coal Black is the hottest waifu. If you disagree on any of these points you are a faggot.

Attached: coal_black_by_aeolus06.jpg (900x1915, 145K)

fuck off to r*ddit if it bothers you

Attached: iY4iHRc.jpg (1440x1080, 277K)

>because if overcoming a social construct was as easy as that all our issues would be solved?

Protip:

Social constructs are not phenotypic characteristics like increased skin pigment or differing skeletal structure.

While we're all Human but there are different genetic variants of humanity, and these are different subspecies of humanity. It wasn't until 200-300 years ago that humans could traverse large geographical landscapes in minutes or hours. So now every subspecies of humanity has glommed together to a point where you'll see new genetic variants. That's not to say your professor isn't intelligent but rather to say that denial of race is asinine.

>because if overcoming a social construct was as easy as that all our issues would be solved?

It is. Just as changing your pronoun would turn you into a woman, just proclaiming that you're not black should make you not black, as there is no biological part to it

based on legit statistical data

>Approximately 12-13% of the American population is African-American, but they make up 35% of jail inmates, and 37% of prison inmates of the 2.2 million male inmates as of 2014

37% of 2.2 million = 814,00

>In 2016 US Census Bureau estimated 46,778,674 African Americans in the United States meaning that 14.5% of the total American population of 323.1 Million is Black

814,00 of 46,778,674 blacks in america have ever been convicted of a serious crime and are doing serious time

while being insanely disproportionately targeted by police

even if you granted an extra 3 million blacks in jail which is insanely generous you'd still be left with 95% of black people being totally clean

there is literally no statistical argument to assume blacks are criminals or inherently violent

so you're being a fucking jackass and ignoring the 90% of the population who are as stupid and prejudiced as you? yeah if none of those people existed it would be that easy

enjoy your crumbling shitty sorry excuse for a society do I have to post the 56% face

back to stormfront you filthy lackey

Attached: swarm.png (1360x1888, 356K)

Wow you really fell for the bait.
As a black person, reading this is absolutely hilarious. Being part of the "vast minority" of African/African Americans who don't "chimp out" All I can do is laugh at your attempts to obfuscate your failure in life. Also, all racists are quiet fatuous you don't see dog breeds staying away from another breed, in particular, why should we?

>We don't think all nonwhites are bad we just treat them as if they are all bad
Really makes you think

Wow, that hurt to read.
Tip your fedora harder

get these kikes off my board right fucking now

Attached: 1478535713191.png (900x516, 233K)

someone respond to this

I wanna keep btfoing Jow Forumstards but they just run away whenever real statistics and data are involved

Hey Mr. Faggot, you forgot to account for the 4,700,000 on probation parole. Nice try though.

>mass effect reaction image
fitting

>your board

fuck off newfaggot

You also are only counting the people in prison not also being aware of convict numbers not serving time

post your stats

also do you have any jail statistics for blacks? would really appreciate that. i want a definitive number of blacks caught breaking the law

>while being insanely disproportionately targeted by police

Funny how you didn't post a statistic for that one

yeah that's jail. it seems to be impossible to find real numbers for that. that's why i made the very generous assumption that 3 million blacks are in jail at least.

I dont have to considering you only accounted for people in prison. Blacks serving time already hit 40%. Im not a racist just pointing out your missing 2/3rds of the data. If you include welfare im pretty sure this isnt tough to figure out.

>I dont have to considering you only accounted for people in prison
read my post again. I didn't. I granted a very generous number of at least 3 million blacks in jail. If you have a number indicating that close to 5 million blacks are on parole that would totally factor into my overall number. Why not post it tho? You cited a very specific number of 4,7 million.

Debunk this nigger

Attached: 1482839719325.png (711x805, 73K)

the 4,700,000 is people on parole/probation. Im sure you will find its disproportionate as well

>Racism just really isn't funny anymore. I'm not a "libtard" or whatever

Go eat shit and die nigger bastard

Attached: 1514471735998.png (736x808, 46K)

I'm literally asking you to post a source for it. That said being on parole/probation suggests they haven't committed a serious crime or have served sufficient time. Again, I'm trying to collect all the data I can to make a definitive call as to how many blacks in america are involved in crime.

>be the most talented football player in the NFL
>joins the browns

Kek you might be amazing, but your teams still losing nigger, hows it feel?

Attached: funny-racist-photos.jpg (600x494, 64K)

When your own probation/parole you either served time or are doing it in lieu of time. Still it takes a criminal offense to put you on either.

put in american pop probation/parole in google first thing that pops up is pdf wikipedia estimated close to my number and this is for 2015

same reason Russia is even higher and the Americas are so high. Drugs and an unstable government

>That said being on parole/probation suggests they haven't committed a serious crime or have served sufficient time. Again, I'm trying to collect all the data I can to make a definitive call as to how many blacks in america are involved in crime.

Being on parole or on probation means you are involved in the criminal justice system.

If you have a group of ten people and one of them is in juvenile detention, four are in prison, and five are on parole, that means all ten are criminals.

>watches sports
>calls me the nigger
umm...lol?

>definitely has nothing to do with the genetics goy even though the homicide rate is similar to countries with nowhere near the same drug use problems
>the US has an unstable government on the same level as Haiti

You're just looking for a cop-out like most libshits even though the answer is staring you in the face. Next time blame poverty and slavery like most libshits

This is literally what google shows me when I google it. Can you not just link it? I can copy and paste the link.

Attached: 2018-04-07.jpg (3840x2160, 916K)

>its not crime unless you kill somebody or rape lmao
>probation doesnt count we dindu nuffin y'all :^)

God I hate niggers so much

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ppus15.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwihptfT5KbaAhVFiFkKHdg_CPAQFjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2llz2ePlf0nbLq1ybL3MsK

You do know that from that 13% less than 1% are murderers, right?

>All the dumb poltards ITT who generalize everything
Don't let the overwhelming majority of bad Blacks ruin it for the talented tenth good Blacks!

>You can only be justifiably racist if 100% of all black people are murderers
>Per capita is racist n shiet dawg

>50% homicide from 13% of the population isn't "some"
>"bro it's literally less than 1%"
>b-b-but muh per capita!

But I thought the argument was the majority of blacks commit crime?

>At yearend 2015, an estimated 4,650,900 adults
were under community supervision-a
decrease of 62,300 offenders from yearend
2014 (figure 1).
1 About 1 in 53 adults in the United
States was under community supervision at yearend
>At yearend 2015, 25% of probationers were female, compared
to 23% in 2005 (table 4). Similarly, the racial composition of
probationers at yearend 2015 was unchanged from 2005. In
both 2015 and 2005, more than half (55%) of probationers
were non-Hispanic white, 30% were non-Hispanic black, and
13% were Hispanic or Latino.

are you being fucking serious? this says the 4,7 million is all people on probation of all races. only 30% of them are black which translates to 141.000. What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you read your own source?

>I forgot homicide isnt the only crime

Attached: 1519703794436.jpg (318x345, 13K)

even accounting for all crime it's less than 3%

*violent crime

>Bro it's only less than 1% of niggers that killed somebody mayne look at how small that number is mayne! Blacks won't kill you haha
>Oh it's less than 0.2% of whites that killed somebody?
>Damn boy that shit is racist s.m.h stats be racist mayne probabilities be hating on a brother n shiet doo woop basketball nigga

If we jettisoned that 13% our murders would be halved. True or false?
I know you're upset that innocent people would be 'punished' by removing their access to Whites, but it is not in OUR interest to host a population that is so disproportionately negative on every metric(culture, welfare, crime, drugs, politics) except athleticism.

It's time to purge the niggers ourselves

Attached: 1522569284760.jpg (480x792, 28K)

stop moving the goalposts

not the argument

> >1% commit 50% of homicides
those are some really fucking dedicated niggers, jesus christ

The majority of violent crime is committed by blacks, across nearly every statistic. Don't weasel word your way out of this one, nigger

You didnt even read my source.. im already at 1,132,000 blacks im not even considering ones with just criminal offenses who served their time.

You sped through it and only saw probations numbers.

explain eastern europe then you dummy
explain why some African countries with actual stable governments and nearly all blacks are low or significantly declining?

>nigger doesn't know what moving the goalposts mean

Typical

If you hate reddit's redesign so much just use old.reddit.com instead and stay off our board you nigger lover.

Attached: image.jpg (680x708, 206K)

Context is everything, racism isn't usually funny on Jow Forums/reddit/whatever nerd centric website you browse because most people there aren't funny.

Yes it is. You seem to be saying that we should only remove the criminal element which is 1-3% of blacks, but that is untenable because there is no way to distinguish them from the general black population before they commit their 52% of murders. Therefore we must remove the whole population as it is the only way to remove the criminal element and the deleterious effects of said element (crime, gang culture, drugs, welfare etc).

But the presentation you linked is about probation and parole specifically. It only lists data related to probation and parole.

>im already at 1,132,000 blacks

overall convictions? jail numbers included?