If there's any lonely fembots here please talk to me I'm really lonely too. tacticalwater#8363

if there's any lonely fembots here please talk to me I'm really lonely too. tacticalwater#8363

Attached: 205 - cTnON82.jpg (338x407, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0n3DxwtXHmm
vocaroo.com/i/s0txwsiZj0P1
vocaroo.com/i/s08SdeKoKo26
vocaroo.com/i/s1H8OX7MWXFK
vocaroo.com/i/s0qYGi44fDhj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you looking for? a friend, some lewds, or a gf, because those are very different types of girls

any, I just want someone to talk to.

doesn't really matter, i'm just looking for some lonely girl to talk to me while i'm rubbing my ding-dong to her sweet, innocent voice. y-you don't even have to be a real girl, just having a girly voice is enough to make me nut. oh, and i hope my suppressed moaning doesn't make you uncomfortable ;)

What do you want to taIk about? -

anything, Idk

can you describe your tits to me? are they big? perky nips? small areolas?

You want to talk to a girl (male)?

Flat I'm a girl (male) but my penis is feminine its 6.4 inches nipples are pink though

Be more specific you dumb faggot. There has to be something that you want to talk about. Nobody's going to want to talk to you if you're a boring fag.

Too bad I can't hold a conversation together, I freak out after the first couple of texts because I don't have anything interesting to say then I end up ghosting them midway. I have no friends

>6.4 inches
that's above average reiko. there's no normies to scare off itt.

why are boybots always so obsessed with lewding random girls
vocaroo.com/i/s0n3DxwtXHmm

Same here fembot. I ghosted a bunch of guys from here too.
My advice is, don't try to make friends on Jow Forums. it's not worth it.

You have a nice voice. Could you say something like "work out you lazy ass" I have no sense of self-motivation and need to hear someone tell me to do things in order for me to take them seriously.

no say something like "wubba lubba dub dub", it's catchier

fuck you
original pepperoni pozza

op probably is
>anime/vidya as hobby
>18-25
>generally unengaging personality

why post your discord if people are going to be tired of you in ten minutes

Attached: 1452586947430.png (342x278, 114K)

That's why I usually try to push people to harmless questions when they don't reply for a while, I just assume they're shy and need a topic to get onto.

i would gladly submit to your will, if your body and face are as lovely as your voice.

im sorry for being so mean user, i hope you have enough mercy in your heart to forgive me
good luck w your workouts!
vocaroo.com/i/s0txwsiZj0P1

oof, made me diamonds

thanks, that's going to be helpful.

Hey fagget i dont get this attitude. You say you lonely for human companionship but specify you wanna only talk to girls. You stupid or sumthin. If you wanna get summe internet pussy go to omegle or some shit. This place aint for building relationships. Aint no girls or dudes here. All anonimous. No wonder girls dont like you, you so dumb.

Attached: IMG_0825.jpg (360x279, 60K)

no need to submit to my will user
also the poster you replied to isnt me
vocaroo.com/i/s08SdeKoKo26

Try reading a line from "The Crypt" with the best inflection you can possibly muster. I'll try to one up you later if thread is alive by then.

this is what i mean by lewding random girls :(

could you please say, "fucking kill yourself user, please"

no dont i might do it
original pepperoni pizza

i have an aunt that killed herself when i was in elementary school, please don't think about such dark things anonsan
vocaroo.com/i/s1H8OX7MWXFK

too bad you convinced me not to engage any further, have fun with the rest of your fellow anons :P

i am very bad at voice acting user :(
vocaroo.com/i/s0qYGi44fDhj

sorry user, i guess this is goodbye then

That's too bad. I know it's pretty normie and moralfaggy, but thanks for the anti seppuku message.

Don't worry 'bout it. I'll show you my practice In inflection in ~ an hour if you're lucky.