I found my younger brother's weed stash

So I am the oldest (20) of 4 boys and my next brother is 18 years old.
Yesterday I smelled weed when he came from work at 10:30 pm and I wasn't dumb as to what was going, today before he left work at 5:00pm I smelled it again so I decided to look around his room and I found [pic related].

What the fuck do I do?

Attached: IMG_5920.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

>What the fuck do I do?
Don't be a prick. Maybe have a talk with him and encourage him not to do harder drugs. As long as he's not failing his school studies or anything like that you shouldn't antagonize him for it. Bring it to his attention but keep it a secret between you two. That secret will influence him to do better in school.

Throw it away. Weed is for niggers. Or turn him into the police.

I took photo evidence and I've put it back where I found it and all the contents in the same direction.
He comes home from work at 1:00am and the bag of weed looked as if he has just recently bought it so he'll be itching to smoke it.
There is an area I know where people often go and I'm sure that's where he and his friend go to do it.
Should I follow them today and bust him or wait this out a little longer?

Don't bust him out, that will make stuff worse for everyone even you, just have a talk to him and tell him to take it easy

You fucking disgusting animal, drugs are absolutely abhorrent.
I'm thinking of telling my parents, however my father is on a business trip so I'm gonna wait until next weekend to tell them so they're both here.
In the meanwhile I guess I'll collect more evidence, im gonna do what I said here

Uh smoke it? Just fucking smoke it its what my older brother did to me when he found my weed stash

user, put it back. What were you planning to do anyways?

JUST TO CLEAR IT UP
I would have a personal talk with him saying that I won't tell our parents as long as he throws it out and never does it again, however I don't have enough trust in him to do that.

Steal a spliff and tell him to hide his shit better so much and dad dont notice?

What kind of dickhead are you?

find a glass jar for him

Wow you're a real loser dude. It's just wwed, maybe you should kill yourself.

Kys.
I did put it back and I took photos.

Attached: IMG_5922.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

What the fuck do you mean? Mind your fucking business is what you can do.

Weed is usually the starting point into other drugs, faggot subhuman. I too when through highschool and everyone who smoked weed always went into something else wether it was pills or powders. Not only that but they're losers now.

>You fucking disgusting animal, drugs are absolutely abhorrent.
Remind yourself that next time you drink a cup of coffee. Anyone who would openly antagonize or ruin their brother's life over smoking weed should seek psychiatric help.

Attached: 1234235365236.png (779x768, 727K)

I don't know if you're trolling or not, but giving him hell for it will only 'make it worse'. All you'll be doing is encouraging more of it.
Have a reasonable conversation and try not to be a generic Jow Forumssperglord

Why is this even an issue? Why do you care if your brother smokes?

>however I don't have enough trust in him to do that
Why are you even giving a shit then? Don't really sound like familia to me.

user go back to Jow Forums please.

He's probably white. White people don't have strong family values. That's why so many of their women have daddy issues.

If you're seriously willing to ruin your "brother's" life over a complete non-drug over the possibility that he will do harder drugs and become a loser later, I'm going to have to inform you that you're already a loser.

It's just weed, one of the most harmless drugs in existence. You're acting like you found bags of cocaine.

>did put it back and I took photos
Oh ok, but were you planning to do anyways? At least he is not smoking cancer sticks, but most likely he is drinking.

Get a smoke with him when he comes backs it's really nice and it'll help to make a connection with your bro.

>he gives a fuck about a bag of weed

MORAL FAGGOT
O
R
A
L

F
A
G
G
O
T

Not the devil's juice :(((

Bust his ass. Weed smells like shit

>ratting out your brother to mommy and daddy
You are such a loser holy shit

this is the right thing to do

OP is trolling. That's obviously his weed stash and he's acting like a moralfag to get (You)s. It's probably not even the first time he's done this, either, that copypasta with him finding his roomate's weed and calling the cops on him forcing him to lose his job is from him too. I bet he's smoking a joint right now and laughing at all the people giving him replies.

Why do you say that
In high school I was a huge pothead but almost never drank
Hated the taste and it was too expensive for hard liquor

i'm assuming you probably ride his ass over other little shit anyways, so here's what's gonna happen. your brother will never talk to you when you're old and needy and that's all because you were a picky, neurotic asshole all throughout his childhood annnd what will stop him from thinking 10+ years in the future that you haven't changed, especially after a childhood with you? the answer is nothing. you will go down in his memory just as you are.
this user gives the most sound advice. if you don't take their advice, you're either a stupid fucking retard, or this post is some low quality bait.

>Caring about other's life.
LOSER.

Weed is better than cigarettes and booze
He's 18 and can make his own decisions
Just warning him about the smell and not to do dumb shit while high
Like a good older brother

Attached: 1522630747261.png (400x350, 318K)

you know its always a troll because they always act oddly ignorant and then ask "what now? what should i do? what do?"

>what do thread

Dude, chill a little. If he's still doing good in school/work it's fine. It's weed, not heroin.

Guys, OP is probably smoking that weed, which is most likely his in the first place, and laughing his ass off at this thread as we speak

>Why do you say that
>In high school I was a huge pothead but almost never drank
Usually whenever I smoked with friends there was always beer around.

Kick his ass if you can. Employ your other brothers to help you. Stop him from wasting his life jsut to feel good for 30 minutes. Weed doesn't even feel good, you're just paranoid and think shit slowly. Beat up weed fags now.

>hey guys, newfag here, like whoa, OP is laughing at us bros!
jesus christ.

I've been here since 2011 nigga, I think I've been around long enough to tell bait when I see it

Why don't you get a job? Sounds like you need to get out more.

Wow you are a loser

Attached: MB2rdNxY7d-14.png (300x250, 24K)

you type like a faggot newfag stfu.

I used to pound wiskey when I smoked. Now I'm just a regular alcoholic. Also, OP, you're a prick if you're going to turn him into your parents. If my brother did that, I'd probably beat him up and never talk to him again. You're brothers, you're supposed to trust each other. If you have a problem him smoking weed (which you really shouldn't, it's like the least bad thing you could do, and I don't know a single person that's moved on to harder drugs because of it) talk to him and handle it internally. Don't be a faggot OP, be a good brother

I told my dad that my brother was smoking cigs at age 11 and he got wooped. Me and my brother are still cool with each other and he stopped smoking cigs.

That's different, 11 year olds shouldn't be ingesting or smoking anything drug related

report him. Anyone saying you shouldn't is a fucking normie.

Yeah i'm gonna tell my older sister first and we can decide what to do.

Your brother is legally an adult. Causing a shitshow like a melodramatic faggot is only going to make him sneakier, and it's also going to make him dislike you and trust you less.

He's a fucking adult, let him make his own decisions and mind your own business you ridiculous faggot.

If you really gave a shit about your brother you would respect his privacy. All you're doing is virtue signalling.

Attached: 1519025021805.png (400x400, 349K)

No report him to the cops you faggot, turn your brother in for the scum he is. I wish I could've gotten my brother arrested for all the times he smoked weed in the house,

What's your brother up to nowadays?

Oh my god stop being such an enormous faggot weed is right next to coffee and ibuprofen I hope your brother beats you up for robbing his stash

If I was you, I would show the stash to my parents. Marijiuana is a gateway drug, despite the very lenient attitude society (and most robots, from the looks of it) have of it. You'll be helping him in the long run.

I have personally lost family members and my best friend to weed. They all thought nothing of it at first too. Now one is a drug dealer, the other stabbed his wife and got Hepatitis, and the other two lived like shit before eventually recovering.

Do not listen to anybody who tries to convince you marijuana is not dangerous.

Attached: 1520983070190.jpg (848x1280, 248K)

hes a fucking adoult dont be an autistic controll fag his fucking bussiness keep you hooked nose out of it

Should I tell my older sister first (29)?
Then we could decide if we should escalate it or should I go straight to our parents?

>Marijiuana is a gateway drug
WRONG.

You should stop ignoring the rational posts and stop acting like an 8 year old tattle tale.

Your brother isn't going to want anything to do with you in the future and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

>mfw I live in a state where we voted to legalize weed and there's nothing moralfaggots can do about it

Attached: IMG_2989.gif (277x300, 1005K)

Yeah, that's a good idea. If you want an intervention with your brother, it'll be good to get your sister involved as well as the parents so as to not make it seem like it's only mom and dad that have a problem with what he's doing.

Attached: 1522291870419.png (1366x768, 928K)

found the perma virgin lol

He still smokes weed but he's experimenting with new hard drugs like acid and smokes a pack of cigarettes on an occasion.

Griffith was a selfish prick who slaughtered hundreds of his loyal followers, and raped the girlfriend of one of his most faithful, out of spite.

Anyone who supports him is dumb.

dont be a fucking retard and just put it back. Telling anyone will permanently ruin your relation with your brother

Ask him if you can smoke with him, spending time with family is good

>morafaggots

I just hate the smell, as long as you aren't smoking it around me then you're fine. I still think you're a piece of shit though.

"hey your brother that you have known for your whole life is going to totally cut off all contact with you if you decide to help him so don't do that"

Great advice user, you should write a poetry book.

Attached: 1520959016028.gif (240x209, 500K)

Roll up some in those faggoty raw papers and smoke it. You sound uptight.

THIs is fake, a person with such morality would not be on this website

> implying you wouldn't toss aside your humanity after losing everything you treasure in life in an attempt to regain it all and fulfil your dream

Griffith is just a presentation of raw humanity at it's most basic form.

Attached: a l p h a .png (2498x1800, 1.38M)

>not only that but they're losers now
Says the one living with his parents at 20

Attached: bully.png (382x368, 163K)

"FoUNd tEh pErma virGIN lol gaizzzz"

Attached: 6uJ1bNn9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Griffith is litterally a ripoff of someone else from an earlier manga

Attached: ryo asuka gun.jpg (420x520, 90K)

Just because something is unanimously agreed upon by society doesn't make it sane morally.

The United States used to have a policy of executing the mentally ill not 50 years ago before it was changed.

Attached: 1522955417465.png (683x797, 518K)

Lmao out of 90+ people I knew who smoked at my school, none went on to harder drugs. 0/90 you faggot.

>Hating someone for liking nice things
It's almost as if you want to be a tool for the elites

Attached: IMG_2983.jpg (720x490, 51K)

Show him your local heroin junkies / crackheads
>You can either be one of them, or my little brother. Make your choice now

You should tell you Dad I hope he laughs you back to your room and berates you for ratting your brother.

it's just fucking weed, what is the big deal? you didn't find a bag full of heroin with some needles.

relax you fucking nigger, let the kid smoke his god damn weed

Attached: autism.jpg (480x363, 17K)

Nope I've just experienced it first hand. My brother would willingly and purposely smoke weed in the house when my parents and I clearly told him not to. I had to suffer in that awful stench my whole life, Fuck off.

Just be chill about it and dont make a big deal. Just walk in and be like "Hey i found your weed spot, im not mad but as a brother i have to remind you dont get caught and dont fall into harder drugs. If thats good then continue what you do, just remember my advice your still my brother i gotta watch for you." And be done with it or talk with him more and ask why he feels he wants to smoke if you dont want him doing it

Attached: 20180309_135815.jpg (348x336, 67K)

Snitch OP
Does anyone else love how these threads drag the normalfags out of the woodwork screeching in absolute ass devastation?

smoke with him ya big dummy

you sound like a huge fucking tool

Attached: 1519335372828.jpg (537x382, 47K)

Time to tell your parents, weed is a gateway drug and is not something to turn a blind eye to.

Plus its illegal in many place including here.

Yeah im gonna tell me older sister and then we'll decide what to do

Just let your brother smoke weed I don't understand you.

>Griffith is just a presentation of raw humanity at it's most basic form.
Did you even read the manga?

Griffith was an idiotic rapist who climbed into the window of a princess's room in a castle and had his way with her because he was an impatient moron.

Then, after the king found the fool in bed with his daughter, he enslaved him and tortured him (as any medieval king would do after finding a literal nobody raped his virgin daughter).

After a couple years of torture, his band of soldiers rallied together to free him from his torment. So how does he repay his soldiers? Oh, by killing them all and then raping one of them.

Did YOU even read the manga?

Griffith is not a rapist, nor does he have any attributes of a rapist. For all intents and purposes, he is asexual in nature. The only person in life who he ever held a sexual connection with was Guts, and once he forced himself out of his life, his personality and ambition shattered. When this happened, he sought love to heal himself and found it in Charlotte's bed. Not to mention he didn't rape her, Charlotte reciprocated his advances.

The King tortured him not because he slept with his daughter but because the King himself had a sexual attrcation to his own daughter. Griffith even points this out to him during one of his torture sessions. Also, Griffith was not a "literal nobody". He was a knight commanding an army who ended a war spanning over a hundred years with a small mercenary group.

Keep in mind, I'm not on his side. Guts is the protagonist of the story and I want to see him kill Griffith. When people say he did nothing wrong, they don't mean that he really did nothing wrong, but rather that he did simply what any man or woman would do when placed in his shoes.

Attached: d r e a m.jpg (678x556, 159K)

>Griffith is not a rapist
>Caska wanted to fuck
choose one

>Griffith is asexual
>Constant butt sex with a king for political favors and a sexual attraction to Guts
choose one

>The king tortured him because he slept with his daughter
>The king tortured him because he wanted to fuck his daughter
choose one

holy shit this fucking thread my sides
>a legal, working adult has a small amount of a harmless drug
>hes probably neet older brother, still living with his parents is absolutely assblasted because of this and is posting pictures of his weed, calling people losers and asking what to do on r9k
hahahhahahaaha omg OP this should be made into a tv comedy

Attached: 1520828150537.gif (375x375, 171K)

Casca's rape was not an act done by Griffith. Griffith died at the Eclipse. It was Femto who raped Casca. Femto is just an amalgamation of all of Griffith's lost dreams and hopes. Do you not understand? When you summon the Behelit, you must make a great sacrifice, but you must also sacrifice your soul in the process. You are abandoning human emotions like love and empathy for power. Let's put it this way; if you were to wake up tomorrow and suddenly lose all human emotions which make up your personality, would you be the same person? Of course not.

Griffith had sex with the king in order to obtain enough money to fund his campaign. His pleasuring the king was not an act done out of carnal or sexual appetite, it was purely motivated by his dream to have a kingdom. Are you retarded or do you have a short attention span? Griffith even said all of this to Casca when she confronted him. Being asexual does not necessarily mean you do not have sex or sexual contact, just that you do not actively seek it out. If an asexual person who is not interested in sex gets taken advantage of, does that mean they are no longer asexual? Also, I clarified his attachment to Guts.

Your last point is redundant. I don't have to "choose one", since both are reasons which had a hand to play in why the King reacted in the manner he did. It's just that the King's infatuation with his daughter quite clearly was the driving force behind his actions.

Attached: GRIFFISSUU.png (797x1315, 456K)

nothing, let him smoke it.
unless he's under 17, then tell him about how that shit can fuck up the neural signals in ur brain, then tell him he should smoke when he's at least 18

Have a talk with him, get him to stop. It won't help him stop if he gets in trouble, if he's doing it he obviously doesn't understand how it's bad for him. Give him another chance or two, if he's serious about turning his life around you'll be able to tell.

Smoke it you stupid fuck also stay out of his shit you fucking fag

>how it's bad for him.
what? is life a fucking race about who lives the longest? your life must suck ass if this is all you can think about

Attached: 1522863706563.gif (155x173, 948K)

>Not only that but they're losers now.
see this is where you can tell it's bait. no one would dare call anyone else a loser unironically while posting on Jow Forums.

You've got to get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!! Holy living fuck I'm totally fucking out of my God damn MIND ON that weedle-dee-deed right now! Listen to me!

Attached: 55jzl22c1ap01.jpg (750x741, 70K)

Your friends all turned out to be losers and so did you, what's your point?