WageSlave Logic

It's so true it hits a nerve T_T

Attached: 1428433207147.png (992x1856, 141K)

i guess r9k only cares about degenerate sodomite "traps" threads.
i wonder what they do for wageslavery when they're not online...hmmm interesting

you do this all day lmao

Attached: urgaylmao.png (3110x1566, 111K)

Idk, all my time from Monday to Friday is spent working then being exhausted but I do feel a sense of satisfaction after having taken the 9-5 pill. We unfortunately live in a world where money is freedom

Both lifestyle are equally shitty.

While the glorious NEET is correct, there lies a problem. Being a NEET is far from easy, and not accessible to everyone. You become socially alienated, as you have few outlets to make friends or romantic interests. The money, unless you've inherited it, is very limited. NEETbux only bring in about minimum wage, sometimes less. And in the US, unless you're a very good actor or severely fucked up, it's almost impossible to get anything more than food stamps.

>There is no reason to have a job
Do you REALLY want to be homeless?

How do you get money without a job. I'm curious

government or parental support

Parasitic neet bux, the most embarrasing lifestyle you can live

What if government doesn't provide enough money for basic life and you don't have parental support?

>I AM SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck thyself OP

>go out with friends

Stop lying to yourself

I have never heard anyone argue that wageslaving is good... kinda a silly picture. It is just that the NEET life is not accessible to many of us.

I liked the drawing, so i made a version that fits me better (using paint)

Attached: average user.png (3110x1566, 1.34M)

If you're going for realism probably should've given the guy some more rolls

Literally no employed person with a three-digit IQ cares about NEETs. If it makes you happy to live like that, then by all means, do it.
What, are we going to force people to get jobs? No, it's counterproductive to have people in the workforce who don't want to work.
There are all kinds of personalities people can have; who's to say there can't be a socially viable personality type that doesn't involve a full-time job?

no the guy drawn actually is fatter than me, believe it or not

Wrong. The most embarrassing lifestyle is being the host for the parasite and not being able to do anything about it but throw out shaming language.

>high paying job, with gore involved, that I really enjoy
Wagies and NEETs BTFO

I just don't feel like I deserve to buy things if I have to use someone else's money.
I understand if you don't want to be part of the system and be independent.
But its hard to take you seriously when you think you're not a slave, even though you're still part of the system, the only difference between us is you don't want to support it but still want to rely on it.

okidokilad

Attached: areyousureboutthatrightthere.jpg (234x215, 5K)

replace reddit with excel spreadsheets and you've got what wagies do all day

well at least he is a free man am i right?

Attached: Ohoho.png (424x278, 118K)

this is a stupid criticism

this is a good criticism. being a NEET sounds amazing, and anyone who suggests otherwise is genuinely lying about their motivations (realistically they probably can't handle the inevitable social repercussions that come with being a NEET, and that's fine humans are social creatures and it is very hard to just shirk off other people's judgement, but at the very least acknowledge you're working not for yourself or for some higher virtue of being "not parasitic" but only so that other people will like you).

that being said, how even do you live off NEETbux, assuming your parents can't support you? do you have to lie about having some mental disorder in order to get a liveable income from the government, or what?

nigga the fuck do you think cashiers do all day?

Argumentum ad personam

sorry I was thinking white collar workers whose jobs actually matter. cashiers just look at cash registers all day, big difference.

gracias senora, yo sera IQ muy grande y pequeno culo

Steal and push buttons
T.chashier

>he thinks he has a 3 digit thread
>he's also replying unironically to an absolutely obvious bait thread

Well then :')

>lie to get on social
well i dont think there is any illness you can lie your way into to get papers from a doctor

It's so hard to get a "white collar" job.
>TFW fresh out of University and can't get work as an engineer without certification.
>TFW studying for certification is hard to study for
>TFW work as cashier because it's my only means of income right now.

Some people have to work, OP. Hence the name wage "slave". At least I can buy stuff that is mine and don't have to rely on anyone else ;_;

Attached: [Davinci] Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan 2 - 08 [720p][F03FC9E7].mkv_snapshot_19.46_[2018.04.03_20.52.07].pn (1280x720, 1.2M)

>on neetbux
>job shaming

oh you

Same feel fellow slave.

i was totally on board with this until the 'muh jewish world control' how fucking retarded.

OP here. You'll never be as free as i am you wagecuck troglodyte, not only am i getting disability checks for my broken legs/arms but i even get mommy to make me foodies whenever i need them. She wipes me clean like a queen and when she dies i'll just kill myself so i don't have to live NOW THAT is freedom. enjoy the "life", meanwhile i've got some eve online to play so chao

Attached: 2208441.png (259x224, 11K)

>Start business with friend
>Integrate deep learning, neural networks, etc. because it's both interesting and fun for me
>Get accepted into Japan via immigration
>Have comfy life in which robots do everything for me
>Power it all with solar panels, algae biofuel, etc.
>Pay for it all with cryptocurrency

Just let me dream. It's all a wagecuck like me has left.

Attached: DXI8kAAV4AANBEk.jpg (750x733, 123K)

im not on neetbux, I just want to be

tfw just out of university, studied CS and work part time at a teacher at a college. the pay rate's great and the hours are minimal which is nice. I'm gonna try my hand at a philosophy masters this September just because it sounds fun, though honestly after that I'm going to try to live as close to a NEET life as possible (my hope is to save up enough money to buy a place and earn rental income and live off that).

that's what I figured, hence not being able to rely on governmental support. I guess you just have to be lucky to be able to become a NEET (though honestly you have to be lucky to get a not shit job too)