Aspergers Thread

Why should I even bother to try to be normal, what has society ever done for me?

Attached: DXTMSxUX0AAtyCo.jpg_large.jpg (500x635, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diversityjournal.com/9929-is-it-time-for-aspergers-in-the-workplace/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Aspergers is not the excuse you think it is. There are more aspies who are able to succeed in life than there are those who cannot. Attempting to utilize autism as a crutch for why your life sucks is like trying to claim poor eyesight is the reason your life sucks.

I agree. Life just always sucks, autism or no. Your life definitely sucks, I can tell.

Aspergers has hindered me in so many ways, who are you to say its not an excuse

autism ruined my life.

I want that pic on a shirt.

The problem with that pic is that every last person that I have ever met who believed that they were steely-eyed black-garbed warriors who have seen the reality of life was actually a fucking retard and faggot and pleb.

If life is a constant physical, mental and spiritual struggle for you, it's possible that's because you have profound insight into life's all-pervading and paralyzing evil - but it's much, much more likely that you're a cowardly, lazy faggot weakling whose every utterance will reach a new low in tediousness.

The right one, because I wouldn't be able to sleep properly with a haircut like the left. It's the type of faggot haircut that screams "I hate life because what I've experienced so far is crowned by suffering, and therefore making me right in my nihilism, by extension making everyone not like me ignorant and/or irrational. Now let me engorge on these sausages in peace while I ruing my life through self-pity."

its just a meme you autist

testing if spoilers work on r9k[/spoilers]

t. neurotypical
Stop acting like you know what you're talking about

>slowly heading towards wizardhood
>never had a gf
>never even had regular friends

I never had a chance. All I want from this life is a loving gf.

Attached: kitch witz.jpg (534x900, 212K)

>All I want from this life is a loving gf
You're asking for more than you realize, m8.

>Why should I even bother to try to be normal
ill just ask where just 'b urself' has taken you. maybe it is worth a try, idk.

People who go around saying "yay for everything" are more of a detriment to society than people realize. How do you fix problems if they're constantly being ignored?

Trying hard to please everyone only tortures you and they still think you're weird. People aren't real anymore. Everything you do is wrong to them. Being yourself frees you because you realize they'll judge you no matter what

I'm sincerely considering suicide, but I know I can't do it. Life fucking sucks. I'm an outsider, always have been, and I don't know if it's even possible to undo 20 years worth of damage. This is the only way of life I have ever known, and this life is not good. Honestly, the 60 or even 80 years are going to be torturing existence of loneliness if I can't figure out how to fit in the world. This life would be more tolerable if I had a nice loving girlfriend, but I don't know how to keep girls interested. I usually get ghosted after two weeks tops, and I can never know what went wrong.

Attached: h6799_09.jpg (638x517, 71K)

85 percent of autists are unemployed. They are bullied far more in school and the workplace, get fired more often, put into group homes, abused more, commit more suicide, and are medically experimented on or given cocktails of drugs. They're sent to special education schools or classes where they learn almost nothing.

>what has society done for me

You're not dead, for one. If you didn't live in a society that was so generous to retards you would be dead.

THIS

I'm original you fuck!

Only if I had realized this earlier.

OP, you don't have to fucking please everyone. You don't have to be liked by everyone and you can't. Don't try to be normal.

The left has enough sleep.

Soulless mediocrity is soul crushing and keeps you up at night.

NTs are triggered so easily by us existing like your example

>85 percent of autists are unemployed
Lie. 58% of people in their 20's who are autistic are unemployed. This number gets very low as you go up the age range

>more aspies who are able to succeed
>85% of autists are unemployed
go figure

Uh honey, you can literally get these things called glasses that fix your eyesight.

There are also contact lenses if you don't like the look of glasses.

And you can also get surgery to correct your vision.

There isn't anything like that for autism sweetie.

I've been there. Fuck'em. Just live your life and have self-respect. Not have and girlfriend can't be the worst thing to happen to you.

Aspergers isn't autism, look it up

Many of the people diagnosed as adults in the 2010s have no idea what it's like to be treated as different from childhood. And even if it's 58 percent unemployed, it still tells a lot. 85 percent of autists with college degrees are unemployed

Aspergers is not autism

Yes it is. The school said I had Asperger's and that it was on the autism spectrum

Yeah and pluto isn't a planet.

We're triggered by privileged whiners not brain dead tards, you obviously possess the mental capacity to efficiently bitch on an anonymous forum so you're probably capable of getting a job

But keep shilling for those neetbux

you know gullible isnt in the dictionary either

Fine, I guess you use the ICD. But still
>Today, 35 percent of individuals with an autism spectrum disorder are attending college, but it is believed that people with Asperger's have a 75-85 percent unemployment rate.
diversityjournal.com/9929-is-it-time-for-aspergers-in-the-workplace/

We are using the 2012 definition

Im very happy with my neetbux thanks, keep paying taxes normie, ill take my cut

Unless you're in America, where you learn nothing no matter what public school you go to

So I wouldn't say they're missing out

Anyone can get into college even literal retards.

And if you say you have autism or aspergerd they will accept you even more

Suicide is for pussies, man up neet

What are normies supposed to learn in public school that they don't?

Fucking hell, if you're shooting that low and still not making it then there must be something fatally wrong with you lol

People don't get accepted more when they say they have autism

There's a time and place for autism, and at school or in public is not it user

Like there haven't been retarded people who were half dead and still made something of themselves

Besides it seems you can socially relate to people here just fine.

You're honestly pathetic desu

Just kys already. Stop projecting!

It's a dwarf planet

Get it right nigger

Yes they are, special needs people are considered more. If you mention it it gives you a greater chance to get in.

Yes it's on the spectrum

Aspergers is nowhere near full blown autism, I knew an aspie kid for a year in middle school and as long as everyone left him alone he could do just fine

You're just making excuses

>Besides it seems you can socially relate to people here just fine.
Implying I can even do that

If those 75-85% percent are anything like the people in this thread then I can see why

So great more of a chance that Literally if you write an essay or something about it. They will accept you.

Try it if you don't believe me.

i don't have a choice dude

As if all asperger kids are all the same.

And people didn't leave him alone did they?

Do you think people would leave him alone at work?

you're a meme, you fucking faggot

This thread fuckin sucks OP
sage

How to give bj's to 14 year olds in the second floor bathroom

In PC theory. Not real life. It's like the TV meme that says individuality is considered cool

aspie here
learn to control and apply your autism. make social skills a science. get really fucking good at it. worked for me, im a pseudo-chad now

If you feel like you're gonna say something batshit insane just don't open your mouth

Haha just be normal dude wtf is wrong with you haha just never talk dude lol

I just tell it like it is

No places literally have to hire a certain amount of colored people, gay people, and now disabled and trans people.

If he could do his job fine yes

And I'm not saying they're all the same

You for example are obviously much more severely impaired than he was

But you just gotta ignore it, and try to be successful. If not for other people then for yourself

It's not how it works in the real world. You either get bullied off the job, fired for being awkward, never hired because you failed the interview, or at best placed on the bottom positions forever.

fuck off and die scum
original pepperoni pizza

And accept them into their college or universities or whatever.

local friendly aspie reminding aspies ITT that Norman literally cannot and will not ever understand what it's like.

i've struggled for 30 years now, trying to explain myself to anyone that would listen. the only people that could understand were aspies.

might as well try to explain a Monet to a blind person.

You can still be normal and successful without talking, ask any mute person

It doesn't matter whether they say something weird to someone or not because they can't say anything at all. Not just that but if you don't know sign language then they're fucked. Think about that

You just gotta ignore your autism and just try?

Oh ok then, i'll it not for you but for ME.

Shut up user.

Just be quiet doesn't work if your body language is completely off

absolutely this
i have a bad habit of not responding out of autism, and despite trying to signal that I acknowledge what was said, my body language is either ambiguous or nonexistent.

>I-I'll be your gf a-user, please be gentle

Attached: wholesale-pillow-case-august-2016-update.jpg (1000x1485, 221K)

Why are they able to see that this generation has it harder than the previous ones yet don't acknowledge Aspies have it harder than NTs? A neurotypical Millennial has it far closer in ease to the neurotypical Boomer than to the autistic Millennial and they get pissed when you point this out.

What have you ever done for society to deserve anything?

And when they tell you you're off awkward or weird they have no advice other than "stop acting autistic" as if this is supposed to help.

He exist user and thats enough.

Fucking hell what next user, you eat steak with a spoon

Christ why give a Shit then, if you can't make friends because people don't like the way you move then they're probs not the right people. I cross my legs like a fucking female all the time and stand with one hip cocked because of loose joints. I'm sure half the normies I meet think I'm an irl fag but idgaf

too wrapped up in their own shit, too busy projecting to consider someone else's experiences, too busy thinking everyone is like them

thanks for this insightful post Norman.
>depressed?? i've been sad before, get over it bro XD

Your boss can literally fire you for bad body language.

This is me all the time anyway. I'm not autistic I just don't hardly care what shocking news people tell me about. I literally have to force myself to act like I give a shit

DEAR GOD NO. WRONG ATTITUDE WRONG WRONG WROOOONNNNGGGGG

>Your boss can literally fire you for bad body language.
>normies will say that autists dont have it bad

Sounds like a shitty boss

>It's another "OP blames his aspergers for his miserable life" thread
Get over yourself.

>who cares if everyone jokes about how you're gonna shoot up the place all the time, it's just a joke bro it doesn't matter XD

Basically. Go to the gym start eating healthy pick up a hobby and you'll be fine. Keep thinking like this and you'll die in the bathroom with the needle in your arm

Most normies are like that. They find any off body language offensive

You'll certainly find no better solution than that

Like a middle finger in their face?

There are a million other ways to make a living user. Like I said people skills are not mandatory

I don't hate all normies, but you I despise with a passion.

The best autists can minipulate their own minds with a combination of cannabis, teas, healthy eating, exercise, and reading taking advantage of the thing that makes there brain superior; their rapid nueral regeneration. Most autists don't even realize they have it. The corporate termites use pharmaceuticals to stop that regeneration. They loop the same unhealthy foods in ads meant to starve you of nutrients so the drugs are more potent! Wake up, siblings! The masses are not to blame for your isolation. They are also the victims. If you want to crush the corperate termites, read vitamins and minerals on the foods you eat. It's hidden in plain site!

Like what? Give us examples.

In theory they aren't. In reality they're demanded to get and keep any job regardless of whether or not you deal with lots of people

why do normos like you always assume that anyone with complaints like these doesn't do things like that or doesn't try any kind of self-improvement at all

i've been eating very healthy for years. i have 2 intensely focused hobbies. i workout 6 days a week. i've been doing all this for literally over a decade. it has not cured my aspergers.

>Basically
basically you should stop assuming so much because not everyone is you and not everything is as you think it is.

you're right user, i'll just keep getting hazed and ridiculed and alienated and insulted everyday, it's the best solution

you sound like you've never been poor with a documented mental disorder. just so you know, alternative ways to make a living usually require money and networking, things that are sometimes difficult for people that aren't you.

Say what?

Like wolverine?

Im not sure what that is. Explain this superpower.

you sound like a schizophrenic. lay off the drugs

Einsteins brain had rapid nueral regeneration. He was the ultimate alpha autist. They did an autopsy of his brain. There were so many nuerons in one place that it shocked the scientific community.

You can't hide the truth forever. Your words are worthless to me.