Please help me get a gf

please help me get a gf
i was too scared to message again yesterday, but i cant stop thinking about it
fuck what do i say

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-164205.png (1080x1920, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jk you're fucking ugly
And then you need to grow a fucking pair you absolute beta

Attached: 1522929417849.gif (540x380, 386K)

>That intro

worst ive seen

How embarrassing user

Say, "How's your day, and was that pick upline okay. (insert cute emoji). Roasty's are ez op

I agree, it's pretty bad OP. You're probably beyond hope.

It worked. Kill yourselves incels lmao

jus b urself dude

This but unironically. All of that MUH WITTY OPENERS shit is just pure cope.The cold hard reality is that if you're attractive you can get away with saying literally anything and if you're ugly you're fucked. The battle is already won or lost by the time she looks at your profile
girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
>We asked questions to 300 guys and 300 girls who use tinder about their sexual experiences.
>Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.
>The opening lines that worked, were often extremely flat but to the point. One that seemed to work was just "wanna smash".

Attached: GcGihfg.jpg (3300x1840, 481K)

Why are you shilling every tinder thread with the exact same shit every time?

Like, we get it, you don't get any matches on Tinder, now go fuck yourself.

bruh one text in and you are already done

at this point she is just tolerating you dumb asss lmao

Define worked

not as bad as people are saying. you just need to turn it into something funny now. Don't go too deep in complimenting her. you dont have to neg her or anything

make something up
"I'm glad I'm in this galaxy though, cause living in that one would be awful"

her:oh lol

you: It would be awful cause id be so distracted by your beauty all the time

her: oh lol :))

you etc...

Reminder that Chad can have a visible Swastika and still get girls.

Attached: 1503626649232.jpg (4228x2944, 478K)

Makes me wonder if there are tinder catfish guys that lure girls and rape/murder them. Shit seems easy as hell ffs

>it worked! Now i can be a wallet of some random internet hag, hell yeah!
Die

Attached: flayed-alive_3238.jpg (300x404, 123K)

t. Roastie shill
Case in point, look at OP and his silly pickup line.

dude stop being a fucking pussy. "you're cute, coffee saturday?" DONE

if u wanna fuk her "you're cute, wanna smash?" DONE

holy shit you actually said that? i told you to quote data instead of riker you fucking mong.

Kek, I can literally hear the tears gushing down your face. Truth hurts, roastie

I couldn't think of any good Data lines pls forgiv

but data is a chad.
use jewgle to find based data quotes.
Also respond with something really normie like "hey how r u :)"

This is literally the longest conversation I've ever had with a girl in my life.

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-181331.png (1080x1920, 176K)

Say it was "meh"
since i'm helping can you gimme da noodz if she sends them? I'm not being serious, she's yours dude.

say it was ok, you had [one thing you did today].
Then ask if she wants to get a drink/coffee/lunch sometime and you're away.

Damn it, this kills me. He does so many spelling mistakes on german

Good advice OP, though I would maybe trade 2/3 more messages before asking to meet up. Just she how she responds to your next message.

Full on agree with this. I also ask a couple of questions to show interest in them personally, then ask them out for drink/coffee

Seriously anons, thanks.
I'm really not a chad at all, and I have literally no idea how this works. I sent 2 more texts and she responded and I'm going to send the lunch text now. I don't know how the fuck I'm going to get through that, but you guys are the best.

girl seems like an 8/10. You must be good looking too. What do you rate yourself?

You should lean on her Commander.

Attached: 0039a45ae54ec51a71dc31ba376d9a6f.jpg (236x180, 9K)

think all this as a muscle you are training, even if this doesnt work out, or you sperg out in the lunch, or if it doesnt work for whatever reason thats fine, keep trying and you will find yourself getting better at it, just dont get discouraged

practice on omegle if you just want to learn how to converse

>autists dont realize that you can change your bio, and that the original creator of this image just changed his bio from some other crime to child rape after he took pictures of his matches

2bh shes actually pretty chubby (saw her normiegram) however she's still pretty out of my league (5/10 at best + manlet)

Maybe there's a chance for me then (black + manlet). And er being chubby brings her down to a 7.5 (personally) but I think others would rate her 6-6.5.
Anyway, thanks user and good luck.

Different guy, depends on how chubby she is.

>my anthem
>young love
fucking kek

thanks for the kind words man

literally get auto skipped on there all the time

try it man
im serious, im no chad at all
ive only had two matches and she's the only one whos messaged me back
i think you could do it user, 2018 is finally the year we all make it, I know it is!

For me, there's chubby and then there's fat. I think chubby people just have rounder faces and are slightly plumper.
Generally someone who defined or toned, but with a little fat. Pic related.

Attached: chub.jpg (866x1390, 129K)

try just using the text chat instead