Be robot

>be robot
>complain about no gf
>complain about women's unrealistic standards
>complain about 80/20 rule

>still demand a thin, blonde, perfect height, blue eyed, 9/10 face, big breasted, big assed, small waisted, model, despite being a failure in every aspect of life

Why do you retards do this? You're very quick to point out a "fat face" or "bad facial geometry" as if you're in a position to judge. You're all subhuman shit, and you'll remain that way for the rest of your life until you swallow your pride and accept that your dream gf won't be perfect. No one will be perfect enough for you fags lmao
That's why the robots here never leave. They grow old and bitter as time goes on because they don't understand what change is. I'm not giving you that normalfag bullshit. Some of you are actually fucked, but the majority of you are autistic retards who have a massive superiority complex

Attached: bumbles.jpg (236x236, 11K)

wew just kys roastie if you are this butthurt.

>this cuck is using my original OP picture

Attached: 1522902234308.gif (206x176, 370K)

>resorts to name calling because he has no argument
I'm not even a roastie you retarded shit hahahaha

a lot of people are lonely and dream of having girlfriends because we are just humans after all, but if the choice came to us irl alot of us would probably be hesitant or atleast end the relationship very quickly because there we would get all the shit that comes with interacting with a real female

finna woke

first off: i dont care what color a girls hair is, as long as it's the original color

second: idc about height, im not a girl

third: i actually dislike blue eyes

fourth: idc about breast size

fifth: small waist is just feminine XD sry

sixth: i dont care for the model look desu

seventh: as long as shes not a whale, idc about thinness

im not a failure at every aspect of life so

>hahahaha

Why are you on this board. Just ask yourself that before posting any further. To laugh at people? You came onto this board and made this ridiculous post just to laugh at people?

Attached: ewtwt.jpg (500x378, 34K)

This thread is such pure bait and I see it on here all the time. Most robots I've seen on here have pretty low standards tbqhwy

I'm talking even before you meet a girl. A lot of robots here are insanely full of themselves but also very cynical. They brag about having IQs in the 99.9th percentile, and then lament their long string of failures. Most "robots" aren't robots. They're just fucking deluded, and think they deserve a lot more than they do.

You're both just as entitled as the average roastie whore. You would never settle for a chubby girl, most non white girls, girls with acne, etc. You're too picky

>implying robots would settle for a 9/10 blonde
keep dreaming roastie. You need to look at least like pic related to have a chance with us.

Attached: 1510595311745.jpg (1049x1080, 234K)

>Be me
>date a 279 pound, what I would consider hideous, mentally ill (But not too major),fat woman
>First woman to not completely shut me out
>I treated her with respect
>I put every waking hour into making her happy while not coming off as too clingy
>what was mine is hers but not vice versa
>Polite to her friends and family
>Date for a month and a half
>Cheats on me with a nigger friend of hers
>Can't yell at her, don't want to upset her
>Threaten black guy
>Extremely weak, but luckily we were both pussies so no physical violence just screaming
>He leaves
>I turn to her expecting the "I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking!"
>I will open her with open arms
>She breaks up with me for being an asshole
And I'm the problem?

Attached: 1515585760759.jpg (800x650, 95K)

>They brag about having IQs in the 99.9th percentile, and then lament their long string of failures.
>he thinks IQ has anything to do with being "succesful" what ever the fuck that even means nowadays

Honestly kinda disgusting lol

Not him but i see a lot of iq threads around here and people are always bragging about their 160 score or whatever
They seem to think it matters and usually those threads get like 200 replies

Yeah because you're a fucking pussy.

>>still demand a thin, blonde, perfect height, blue eyed, 9/10 face, big breasted, big assed, small waisted, model, despite being a failure in every aspect of life
Wrong. Any one of us would take a 3/10 no tits no ass ugly chubby shy neet as a gf. You'd know that if you weren't a FUCKING NORMALFAG GET THE FUCK OUT MY BOARD

Yeah, you know you have to be over eighteen to use this site, right man?

Not a single robot has ever expressed even one failure normalfag. Go back to the failed normalfag forum from whence you came, probably redd!t.

Delete this. You're making robots seem like desperate incels.

>>>/normalfagbook/

>Any one of us would take a 3/10 no tits no ass ugly chubby shy neet as a gf
No you wouldn't. Countless threads have proved this. If the girl is a little too fat, a little too tall or short, a little off, you autists go off. Robots have very high standards for women, but I think it's subconscious. They would probably fuck a whale, but they would never want to be seen in public with her. They're too superficial to even understand their own shallowness. Kinda like the average roastie

>Not a single robot has ever expressed even one failure normalfag
This doesn't make sense you faggot
Looks like you had a stroke or something

Attached: 2637491.jpg (1023x718, 281K)

Post one (1) post, let alone thread, where that happened. I'll wait.

What? Don't hate me just because I have standards.

>implying

I really hope you were posting bait. There's a huge difference between being nice and being a doormat with no self respect.

Wrong, Robots are worshipping muffy who is 5/10.

I can make another thread and post a pic of a slightly chubby girl from google. I've done it 2-3 times in the past week, that's what prompted me to make this thread. It's always filled with replies about her face being too fat, among other things

I don't see your point, she wasn't mean to me or anything, and I didn't just do everything she said. I was extremely nice within reason, and she was nice in return up until that point.

>muffy
Muffy from Arthur? Why am I not on this wave yet?

Attached: download.jpg (245x205, 17K)

I am 30, been a shut-in since age 16.

I don't know where I stand compared to people so I don't know what standard I should have.

Bullshit. You can't produce a thread precisely because they don't exist.

I obviously can't do it now you fucking retard.

no i just want a female who lives on the same continent as me

Attached: 0cmwcAn.jpg (789x597, 24K)

Those standards are too high

I know. I'm doomed to die alone. Thinking of ending it all tonight desu.

Those are just normalfags invading, just like the ones in this very thread

>I put every waking hour into making her happy while not coming off as too clingy
>what was mine is hers but not vice versa
>Can't yell at her, don't want to upset her
>Threaten black guy
>I will open her with open arms

First of, it seems like you were worshipping the ground she walked on. You might have respected her, but she didn't respect you because you put that pussy on a pedestal. She cheated on you but you got angry at the guy like a cuck. She knew she was in a relationship but didn't care. Meanwhile the guy may or may not have known about the relationship, but it doesn't matter he wasn't the one who cheated on you. Lastly, you were going to take her back. All you demonstrated was that you were desperate for her companionship and she tossed you away because she considered you to be insignificant.

You couldn't be more wrong.
Take a look at plebbit. Their culture fucking worships roasties. I went on r/amiugly a few days back and honestly it's disgusting how much these betas will compliment a literal landwhale. There are a lot of average looking girls there as well, but they receive insane amounts of praise from normalfaggots.

The practice of tearing apart someone else based on their looks is something that robots do more than anyone else. Roasties look at an ugly guy and they might insult him mentally, but robots will hide behind their keyboards and shit on others for the smallest things. Robots are picky, and are afraid to admit someone is better

Go back to >>>/redd!t/, from whence you came, and whence you should never have left. It's clear you've been on Jow Forums as a whole, let alone Jow Forums, for less than an hour total.

The "not too clingy", I didn't openly worship her nor let her walk all over me previously, but I was extremely generous with her. As for yelling at the nigger, I knew it wasn't his fault, but I didn't want to just walk out so I tried to hail Mary my way out of it in a vain attempt to salvage anything by not blaming her, of course it was her fault any idiot could see that. That was my only real contact with anyone for years, and I'm just supposed to act casual?

All I'm reading is that you cared about her way more than she cared about you.

There's a difference between regular normies and "reddit normies". The people on reddit are also less successful with women than usual, as evidence by "no gf" being a popular thing there as well. However they are not disadvantaged enough to actually fall of completely, so they usually have relationships anyway.
The normies who come to here are probably people who somehow heard about this place and decided to visit out of curiosity. Then decide "lol they're so pathetic let's make them feel bad!!!!" because of course they do they're fucking normies. But they're usually not the "reddit normie".
And besides, us robots are treated to the same standards anyways. No wonder some of them put women to the same standards in those threads, just to point out how ridiculous they actually are.

I've been on here since 2011 and I'm staying, you underaged faggot.

>No wonder some of them put women to the same standards in those threads, just to point out how ridiculous they actually are.
You could be right. I just have a hard time believing that a bunch of normies flood the thread with mean replies every time a female is posted.

g8 b8 m8 8/8
if anybody fell for this obvious shit there is no god kek

Attached: unlimbaitworks.jpg (622x626, 35K)

Obviously, she probably had 30+ relationships before that compared to her being my first. She was important to me despite her flaws, and I was just another guy to her, which was to point I was making to OP; Robots usually aren't the problem.

It's not that they decide to flood a thread whenever a pic is posted. They just naturally lurk around, and nowadays there's a dangerously high amount of them. You can literally find threads freely talking about having relationships with 40+ replies without anyone objecting.
Part of this is another problem - false robots. These are people who think they are robots, but are actually just late bloomers. They eventually find a relationship, which gives them a high and they decide that all robots are like them, so they come here to spout shitty "advice" because they think being a robot is just a phase.

I can't help but feel as if maybe there's more to the story here.

Brobots aren't usually the problem and your relationship ending wasn't all your fault. But you are partially to blame, reflect on this for your next relationship. Don't get too attached.

Just be thin.
Thats all it takes to be an attractive woman. Everything else can be overlooked desu.

>demand

there's this shit again

user your projecting...

This makes me so fucking angry. Every time I think I'm talking to like minded robots who have been in my shoes, I'm really talking to a bunch of normalfaggots

>this fat, greasy shit thinks he deserves a thin woman
KEK this is too fucking rich

Attached: haha you fucking faggot.png (310x326, 22K)

>Next relationship
It's been seven years and I plan on killing myself

No I'm not brainwashed I like hippy girls. They are attainable but hard to find cause most people are brainwashed.

Like what? That's the gist of it.

Dating advice is a meme.
You'll get tons of conflicting "advice" from pretty much everyone. Oftentimes the same party will give you different conflicting advice, like:
>"just be yourself!"
>"you can't get a girlfriend without improving yourself!"
>"you're trying too hard, relax!"
>"you're not trying hard enough, nothing is free!"
>"don't worry about it and love will find you!"
>"you need to put yourself out there!"
This thread is just another example. A lot of people say "women don't like someone who's desperate", and then a lot of others say "you need to lower your standards completely", like OP here.
The reason why is simple - it's all bullshit. You're either destined to have a relationship or you're not. If you are, you'll get it regardless of circumstance. If you aren't, you can get everything "right" according to the advice normies will give you, and you will still fail.

What do you expect from anime watching obese neckbeards who barely leave their basements? I think the joke is on you, user.

Thats a lot of assumptions you are making there buddy.

Most "robots" here can afford to lower their standards, but they refuse. In case you can't comprehend anything in front of your fucking eyes, a lot of posters here are pretty detached from reality. In all my years posting and lurking, I've never seen a place full of such stupid, entitled, deluded people. I would say maybe 5-10% of the faggots here are truly irredeemable. The rest are normalfaggots in denial of their high standards for women. Nobody here would actually go on a date with a chubby girl. Nobody here would want to be seen with a "fat faced whale" in public. They either want sex, or a relationship with a very attractive woman. Not all robots, but the vast majortiy

The fate of many low SMV males.

[citation needed]
Show me a single girl who is looking for a relationship that has been rejected by ANYONE on Jow Forums. Hell, show me one that hasn't had at least 10 requests for contact info.

Probably isn't one. But then again the actually ugly girls, if any are here, wouldn't post for attention in the first place, hence not find themselves in the situation to be rejected.

You're blaming standards because you can't actually comprehend somebody having it bad in that aspect of life, so they must obviously be doing something wrong!
Understanding what it's like to be a robot is hard for a normal, and I get why. But being completely undesirable and it not being your fault is completely possible and you should not yell at people with this fate because you can't handle it.

> 2011
> respectable amount of time on Jow Forums

lamo, i came several years before you and i'm still ashamed of how new i am. idiot redditor

>implying I want a white girl

Idiot

Attached: 1415465742220.jpg (1000x1333, 241K)

>conflate several different people into one caricature and then criticize it
bit ironic tbqh