Anyone planning to emigrate in the future? to what country and why do you want to leave your current one?

anyone planning to emigrate in the future? to what country and why do you want to leave your current one?

Attached: 1522405170510.jpg (744x1053, 78K)

I would like to live in Sweden or Norway, but I doubt it'd be possible.
>why?
I heard they give NEETbux to dark-skinned people.

I'll probably move back to Eastern Europe. I have family there, it's nicer and there are a lot less liberals.

Also, the women here are on par with pigs and there are no jobs.

Attached: 1450638664972.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

I'm going to leave the UK for Finland
Reason:
I want to be comfy in the woods and I like the Finnish language.
I know I can live in the forests of the UK but they don't get much snow and they don't stretch very far, but with Finland you could spend days driving north and the landscape would only get better, you won't hit a city other than Alta in Norway.
How about you OP?

I may go down to either South America or Spain. My area is ok for working people, but to go full-on NEET, I need a lower-cost area.

sounds good user i've always wanted to pick berries in the finnish woods too. this is really cliche but i want to leave new york for japan. the only people i ever enjoyed talking to regularly were japanese girls from the internet who understood the whole khhv loner thing. i'm east asian anyway so culturally i feel disconnected with lots of things here. even stuff i hear about on the english part of the internet/r9k seem very foreign.

Attached: nyc.jpg (1483x1113, 1.42M)

Yeah, probably.
>currently live in post-communist eastern european shithole
>want to emigrate to America or even better, Norway. Higher wages and better economy. And no eurocucking.

>Norway
>NEETbux to dark-skinned people
Good joke.

>Eastern Europe
>it's nicer
Hope you know what you'll be signing yourself up for.

Attached: 1499784560910.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Yeah Japan looks really nice and I like the culture (I don't watch anime so don't call me a weeb).
The problem in Japan is the insects, they don't have venomous spiders / snakes but they have the hunstman spider and mosquitos which would drive me crazy

id like to live in northern Maine and work in the maritimes if possible

I am currently living in the country with the prettiest girls as a student.
Man, seeing so many girls you have absolutely no chance with is fucking mint

Plan on leaving the UK to live in Chile/Italy once I've finished with uni
Cant stand how miserable and politically correct this place is

As long as you avoid the Balkans, it's beautiful. What part of Eastern Europe you live in, user?

To the glory land of te USA. I dont fit in in europe, never did, never will

I wish Brazil wasn't a shithole. I do a lot of BJJ and, if I got my black belt, I bet there would be a supportive community around me.

I live with perpetual authoritarian nightmares in the UK. I'd really like to move to the Netherlands if I can learn Dutch.
I've been there a few times to see my Dutch friends, and it's way chiller over there. There's a sense of community and politeness I just haven't found over here.

Attached: 20170825_162849.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

i want to go to mars desu
i hope it becomes realistic before i die

why mars and not a different planet? what do you want to do on mars? i always wanted to play on the rings of saturn
yeah i'm terrified of bugs. i always dream about going to different countries but in reality what will happen is nothing will change. i'd still sit in my room alone but just in a different place on earth

Attached: 1510279252773.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

left germany for the canaries
feels pretty good

To the United Staates.Despite the rather critical point right now.I can't stand germany's annyoing mentally and retarded bureaucracy anymore.I wanna live in a populated city like new york

Germany(if I can learn german)or any other English speaking country.Plan B is emmigrate to Russia.
My country is fucked,we dont have a proper healthcare system,corruption is everywhere and Stadiums are more important than people.

I'm going to move to Norway at some point in the future.

Attached: 1522109353663.jpg (600x600, 81K)

I plan on moving to either Norway or Sweden

oooooh a gondola thread?
I made this one this morning. Please no bully.

Attached: Comfy beach gondola.png (1566x795, 86K)