I'm a cute trap bored out of my mind, someone entertain me or at least give me a (You)

I'm a cute trap bored out of my mind, someone entertain me or at least give me a (You).

Attached: bored at computer.gif (500x281, 476K)

Thinking of going down the trap path and I'm mostly attracted to guys, but still attracted to females. How do I cleanse myself of female attraction.

are you really cute? how does your butt look in a skirt?

where do you live user? if it's the same country as me then you're my gf(male) now

Have a you. Are you of Reiko's clan? I wanna meet Reiko ...

the thought of one man having a huge brothel of sissy cum sluts makes me fucking diamonds

I wish I could buy some from him. He sounds like a pal

Dunno.
Yes, and it's adorable
Houston, Tx
I'm not part of his clan, but I've met him. If you wanna meet him, just add him on discord at Reiko#3333. It's not that hard.

post a vocaroo of your sissy voice

I'm an overweight spic, I'm sweating because I just ate very spicy chips, can you anons entertain me instead? Or at least give me a (you).

show us your soft butt in another thread user

>Houston, Tx
>when you find a trap in your city for the first time

Nah, Discord is his modus operandi, I want to get some , not become one

Are you really cute, or just average? Be honest.

Eh, don't feel like it rn
sure, have a (you)
ayyyyy
I mean I think I'm cute

are you on the pill yet cutie? how old are you?

post a picture of yourself so I can judge whether you're worth talking to

Soon and 18
Sorry, no pictures allowed

Who is Reiko? I keep seeing the name but don't know who or what this person is.

My big jew nose smells a liar, I bet you're not a trap at all

>18
boy you are gonna be such a cute girl. I will find you one day and deflower your bussy.

>obeying the roolz
fuck off, i bet you can't even pass as a woman

I consider a feminine penis to be under 6.5 inches

Depending on how much work you wanna put in you could post an a link to imgur. Depends on if you are a larper or how much work you can do

what kind of person are you attracted to?

genuinely curious

Some dude with a trap harem who keeps posting trap pics on the board to piss people off.
Maybe I'll post thighs in a little bit through imgur.
It's like 5.5 erect but only like 1 flaccid

What do you mean by kind of person? In terms of sexuality, I'm attracted to dudes and chicks. I'm submissive so I like doms. For guys I like people who can be dominant, and are nice. I like tall, muscular guys, but cute boys are also adorable.

typically i'm curious if effeminate gays/traps are attracted to tall muscular masculine men or other effeminate boys.

alright sounds good

post pics

It's hard to say, I like both. I'm not as much of a fan of average guys who are neither of those. Also I don't really consider myself an effeminate gay, I'm more of a tranny.

trannies are the same thing as effeminate gays to me.

would you rather be with a tall muscular masculine guy, or another trap/femboy?

If it's the same to you, we might not get along super well. And it's hard to say which I'd rather be with, it depends on the person. The ideal situation would probably be a dom tranny, but most trannies are subs.

i don't give a shit about getting along with trannies, you're all disgusting to me

but i am curious about what goes on in your minds. i figured that most trannies would want to be the feminine sub of a masculine male top, but I'm typically told otherwise and that they'd rather be with other trannies which is weird to me.

u fucker, im not going to give you anymore (you)s if you don't post your fucking thighs soon!

soon meaning NOW

It depends a lot on the person in terms of their sexual preferences. The reason a lot of trannies like other trannies is that they typically understand eachother, dick is wonderful, and a lot of trannies like women bc when they grew up they were constantly told they were supposed to like women so they ended up liking them. Being a tranny is seperate from sexuality, people become trannies because something is wrong in their brain that makes them want to be a woman, and being a man makes them feel like shit and get really depressed and suicidal.

OKAY FUCK THIS GAY SHIT YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT

FUCK YOU IM GONE

Show something cute and i will you you

Calm down, I'll post my thighs after I finish playing hearthstone. But you have to promise to give me lots of (you)s.

NO WAIT COME BACK I SAID I'LL POST IN A MINUTE

Prove it faggod.

Does anyone here still want me to post thighs

i'm straight but kinda

^
^
no fuck off you retarded attention whore
you should have done it sooner

yeah do it oregano

>cute trap
Without pics even I am a cute trap.

Here's a small tease of my thighs
imgur /UalRb

Fine ill (you) this time but the next post i see from you are those cute thighs with thigh high socks on

We need a final solution to the problem of traps.

Hey I posted thighs now give me (you)s!

>imgur /UalRb
i cant find thighs user... not that i want to or anything.