Why haven't you ruined a Stacy's body yet?

Why haven't you ruined a Stacy's body yet?

Attached: Capture7.png (605x599, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wetransfer.com/downloads/58fe12089f8ee5db379b0f57c65c03a620180405211418/1d64cb
gothbelly.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're outta your fucking mind if you think that's a stacey

>you will never eat babaganoush with an 8/10 brunette
why live

Attached: 968462.jpg (202x299, 27K)

Well she's not anymore.

Ew, did you see the jew nose on that puta? That was no Stacy, that was a jewish skeleton straight from the holocaust. You saved her, dude. You're reverse Hitler.

You are my hero.

Attached: glitteryeyes.gif (500x281, 110K)

My gf is not a stacy but she already put in thirty pounds since we started dating because I have a feeding/stuffing fetish and she is lazy.

Man, it's unfortunate the fat went straight to her gut and not her boobies or honkey tonk badonkadonk.

*hot
It makes her look even more fat and dumpy

She lets you do that?

It started out innocently enough, hand feed her chocolate or ice cream while we were cuddling. Now she eats when she wants me to get physical and likes to snack during sex so it's been pretty downhill for her waistline since then. If she was disgusted by my fetishes we probably wouldn't be dating.

>Likes to snack during sex
That's pretty ace. Good for you. Did she start out chubby?

Oh, you're into uglification? Rare fetish. So would you fuck her or just point and laugh at her misfortune while masturbating?

Attached: smug_ugly_by_kamackazi-d6u3qq8.jpg (1024x794, 342K)

Not uglification to that extent but yes to some degree. I'd have sex just to see how much it tires her out and how far she's fallen.

Ugly chicks have lower self esteem and tend to be more subservient. You could totally use her for whatever.

I tried ruining a Stacy's body but instead of becoming gross she grew huge tits.

Fuck my life.

Attached: file_2e6a6c59d8_400sq.png (400x400, 206K)

I'm saving myself for a worthy fembot

Attached: 1517532583185.jpg (700x700, 29K)

It's better if they still have little glimpses of what they used to be like in OPs pic. I'd honestly be more interested in watching her degrade rather than use her for sex.

Yep around like 135 lbs and 5'2''

I agree with him that the gut makes her hotter. Uglification is bit too specific though, nothing hot to me about warty faces and crooked teeth but making a girl "ugly" in the eyes of others, slowly making her more and more dependent on you, I think a more accurate comparison would be couples who send the girl out into public with a toy inside her, shame and control are hot. My gf and I actually just bought one of those remote control vibrators so I could play with it while we were at a buffet or korean bbq

Attached: purin_you_fuggin__chunky_lil_shit_lol_by_0lightsource-da0xlgm.jpg (808x989, 95K)

I've also got a stuffing fetish but how did you even broach the subject? I feel like trying to tell a girl about it who isnt already down with it would destroy any chance I have

I'm happy for you. What I meant by uglification is not like warts and shit but like sloppier? Like she goes from dressing to the nines to waddling around the house in sweats and flip flops with no bra on and her hair all messy.

I was worried about the same thing for a while, she actually saw the history on my phone and approached me about it, she already knew I liked to spoil and pamper her so I guess it kind of just made sense. I always tell her that I think it's a weird fetish but she says that of all the realm of possibilities wanting to feed her donuts and ice cream then rub her belly is innocent, I've tried to explain the more darker, dominating, humiliation aspects of it but I just don't think she gets that side of it as much. If your girlfriend scoffed at you and thinks you're weird for wanting to feed her chocolate or is so offended by the idea of food play that she would deride or refuse her significant other just for finding those things arousing it would kind of make me wonder why you're dating that person in the first place. Before even worrying about fetish synchronicity you should worry about just finding someone easy going and at least somewhat secure in themselves.

Why not a femboy user :3

>tfw my ex bought me one of those but it barely worked so I had to fake orgasms whenever we used it ;-;

Please stay in your own thread lol

Attached: 1456273177533.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Yeah that was my worry about it as well, did you ever find one that worked well? Like how can they be strong enough to feel good for a girl but still not be loud af.

I've never seen one that worked but wasn't loud. Really though, it depends on the girl's sensitivity. Weak ones might work for some girls.

Fuck off you tranny faggot.

Attached: 1520304285841.jpg (1080x1315, 145K)

>just have to stick to plowing her while she pigs out in bed
shucks darn

Attached: 1461792721286.png (152x254, 40K)

What's the appeal of sloppy girls?

Sometimes I get hit on when I'm walking around in comfy old clothes covered in cat hair and I can't wrap my head around why.

Or you could finger her under the table while she pigs out at a restaurant. Just make her wear a miniskirt

Makes them look more mundane. For the same reason most of the weight going to her gut is attractive. The contrast of what she used to be to what she is now is a big turn on.

It signals innate confidence and usually a more easy going personality. I can say the same thing about other guys wanting to only bang prim and proper squeaky clean plastic people. I am biased as fuck but I don't think many guys actually get turned on by ironed clothes and neat hair.

I like the way you're thinking, user.

Attached: 1480609509573.gif (200x200, 277K)

Realized first post didn't make sense I meant to say I can't wrap my head around why other guys are attracted to girl's with an artificial and calculated appearance rather than someone who is comfortable walking around in their natural state.

I think you're right. I actually get more male attention now that I give no shits and generally resemble a (sexy) garbage bag.

I mean you're hetero right? If you had to choose between banging a pair of twin boys and all you knew about them was their wardrobes, one wears a clean suit everywhere and the other one always wears a pair of old jeans and a hoodie. Not even getting to sex which one would you rather hang out with?

>tfw no slampig braphog gf

Attached: file.png (500x375, 217K)

Someday, user, you're going to make a cuddly lil slob a very happy girl.

Hope so. I'd kind of like to be the one to turn her into that though.

Clean suit.

I, uh, have a businessman fetish.

Different strokes for different folks. I didn't say he was a business man though I just said he wears a suit, my autistic 30 year old brother wears a vest and button up every day and it's definitely not because he's the wolf of wallstreet.

>Yep around like 135 lbs and 5'2''
>tfw 125/130 and 5'3
A-am I fat?

I didn't say she was fat then, just chubby she was also an inch shorter and five pounds heavier.

Then I'd pick whichever twin isn't clearly autistic.

Not yet but getting there.

They're identical twins user they're both autistic. Are you getting what I'm saying though about fancy clothes because I've wasted a lot of time in this thread and if my only take away is that some fraction of guys like women who don't have social expectations dictating their wardrobe and don't feel the need to compensate and that some fractions of girls like guys who look like rich bankers that's kind of a bummer.

If you want a fat girl just surround her with fat people

autistic fat fembot > pleb boney blonde

I don't have a gf but I don't think its that simple. You must have really lucked out, most girls would probably be disgusted by just the thought.

What about turning the blonde into the fat autistic fembot?

Attached: file.png (850x638, 332K)

ruin, or improve?

Attached: wg11.png (615x628, 738K)

No sexual fantasy is hotter to me than the thought of dating an extremely fit, in shape health fag qt girl with really good self esteem and slowly spoiling and feeding her until shes overweight, lazy, and hugely self-loathing

Attached: 9E76E811-4B6E-4E4F-A55C-AB708A3DE073.png (820x542, 550K)

I feel the exact same way. The gradual change and slipping of their habits is the best part though.

>gets fat
>normal arms, collarbone, and not fat looking face
FUCKING FUCK IT'S NOT FAIR I HAVE A FAT FACE WHEN I'M NOT EVEN OVERWEIGHT

Yepp and I eat that fat ass every night.

Attached: IMG_11 - Copy.jpg (1382x4012, 1.16M)

Post more weight gain pics please

here's one jh

Attached: kayleeskandy.png (611x521, 474K)

Testing.
wetransfer.com/downloads/58fe12089f8ee5db379b0f57c65c03a620180405211418/1d64cb

Okay it works. Here's some Goddess Shar.

Neat, thanks for sharing user.

I have a weight gain fetish but I never got off on the "Shame" aspect. I just find fat chicks genuinely beautiful, there's no schadenfreude involved.

Attached: tumblr_p522kbSGcX1w68k8qo1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 207K)

No problem. Shar is fine as fuck.

Attached: file.png (683x1024, 1.1M)

Yeah me too. It'd be so much easier if more of them found themselves to be beautiful too. Imagine finding a fat girl or just a girl in general who's self worth is defined by something beyond superficial shit like self image. That'd be crazy.

What's the story here?
Did she just get lazy or did someone intentionally embiggen her?

Here's a bunch of Asian bbws from S31
https://
volafile.org
Jow Forumsfqgpb1cr

just remove the line breaks

She just got lazy.

Tell me about it man. I don't even want a girl who's a crazy feedee, just a woman who wouldn't mind being big, you know? In a perfect world, I'd like my gf to take my perversion as a relief, "Oh cool I don't have to worry about gaining weight and I can eat all I want", that kind of thing. Unfortunately, I think it'd just put off most women, which sucks.

Attached: tumblr_osecxdlhkX1w68k8qo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 248K)

Isn't this board always going on about how women are spoiled and lazy? Seems like it should be easy.

I can understand wanting to stay healthy and stuff even, I wouldn't want to get fat if I wasn't into it desu. Just really would be cool to find a girl with some other crisis going on like some artistic struggle bullshit or something. Seems every girl I've met has just been so fucked by society that even if they have a secondary thing they like to do, the main thing that defines their self worth is their fucking body image which is always shit no matter how thin they are.

Not him but welcome to my fucking life, women who think like that are few and far between

Attached: 1466995775965.jpg (563x638, 58K)

Got a link to her Tumblr or did she remove it? I don't remember it/can't seem to find it.

>sophies dream
uuuuugggggnnnnnnfffffffffffffff Holly shiiiiit

Attached: 2799236D-EDEA-4FD9-B205-0FD600EAC96F.jpg (435x512, 50K)

gothbelly.tumblr.com/
There you go, brace yourself for the typical tumblr fat chick foibles.
Dude I totally get it, I also follow the "If I wouldn't do it for them, don't expect them to do it for me" thing. It is INSANE how ubiquitous body image issues are among girls these days, feels like walking on a razors edge around some of them. Just be fat and happy dang nabbit!

Quick rundown on this video?

PERFECTION

Banged a perfect girl by my standards and came in her pink Pussy every time even though she basically wanted me to take her pink assholes virginity.

I can't really tell wtf shes trying to roleplay in that vid, possibly a bbw trying to get a modeling job but holly shit those yellow pants and shirt goddamn

So it's about a popular girl who put on a ton of weight and turned into a shy nerd.

I'd rather take a girl who's already big and make her even bigger desu

Attached: 1517850829092-0.jpg (1750x1874, 358K)

Part 2, sadly no part 3.

Attached: 1517850829092-1.jpg (1750x1874, 339K)

>Still no Ashley Part 2
Reee

>the last time we got new content from this artists was in early febraury

He's literally my favorite artist but he's so elusive. I guess the skills he acquired that got him his super secret job are also what keeps him so scarce. His greatest strength, and tragically his greatest weakness.

Attached: 1518248629547.png (942x827, 445K)

Reminds me of this artist.

Attached: file.png (1280x1920, 796K)

Is it just me or is this fetish really picking up steam? I feel like the popularity has swelled ( no pun intended) recently. Is it just a fad?

Attached: t3_72vdps.png (1108x623, 906K)

Help how do I fatten up my gf if she's a vegetarian?

I hope not. I hope Stacies just keep getting fatter and fatter.

Attached: file.png (372x672, 379K)

Lots of sweets I guess. Fast food is kind of disqualified, but you still have soda, hearty bread stuff like cookies and pastries, ice cream and so on. Maybe start buying big bags of her favorite unhealthy chip around. Does your gf know you're trying to fatten her up? It's harder to get someone to unintentionally eat a lot of sweets vs something like fast food so that may be a problem.

Attached: tumblr_ojy1prJMo91seyfzio1_1280.png (862x913, 762K)